What's new

"Zakir Naik Will Never Get Access To Bangladesh": Sheikh Hasina's Aide

Two of Dhaka attack terrorist followed zakir Naik doesn't mean he inspired the attack. Millions of people follow him so it not his responsibility if anyone mis judge his preaching.
Jakir Naik may not be personally responsible for the attack, but the state has responsibility to ensure that it's youth do not come under extremist ideology. Jakir Naik is known for propagating hardline Islam.It is true that, most people will accept his influence to just increase his/her personal day to day observance of Islamic rituals, but even if 0.1% among them take his sermon on Jihad, political Islam, muslim grievance seriously and turn into violent terrorist then we are in a big trouble.Mass Tele-evangelism of rigid interpretation of Islam which reach millions of people should not be allowed no matter what.Specially in this ages, when luring some muslim to commit violence in the name of Islam is being proven very easy.

Jakir Naik may not be personally responsible for the attack, but the state has responsibility to ensure that it's youth do not come under extremist ideology. Jakir Naik is known for propagating hardline Islam.It is true that, most people will accept his influence to just increase his/her personal day to day observance of Islamic rituals, but even if 0.1% among them take his sermon on Jihad, political Islam, muslim grievance seriously and turn into violent terrorist then we are in a big trouble.Mass Tele-evangelism of rigid interpretation of Islam which reach millions of people should not be allowed no matter what.Specially in this ages, when luring some muslim to commit violence in the name of Islam is being proven very easy.

You're spewing propoganda about him just like them Awami league and the anti-Islamist foreign media. This individual is mashallah a teacher who lectures quite objectively. Does not condone violence, fake jihad, or whatever you call "hardline islam". You and the rest of the secular Bangladeshis have been brainwashed and misled unfortunately.

The Hindus and secular bangladeshis vilify this guy for instigating terrorism, just like right wing pro-gun Americans vilify violent videogames for causing school shootings.

Last edited:
Why can't ya spell the "z"-sound properly? Fking bongo.

http://www.ukindia.com/zip/zben05.htm

Comment made by a commentor in the above link

"First of all, the letter that looks like a "y" in hindi is NOT a "z" in
bangla, it is a harder "j", a sound not found in Hindi. there is no real "z"
sound in bangla, the first "j" is used for a "z"."

The bangla alphabet for some reason lacks a Z sound, so they turn Z sounds into J. East bengals being muslims, should have at least added a Z into their alphabet to compensate for arabic vocabulary that have words sounding with a Z. This is also huge reason why the quran recitation tajweed for a lot of old timer Bengalis suck because they usually for some reason end up sounding Z sound arabic words to J sounding. Of course Tajweed for today's madrasa students are much more Sehi, but not for the old generation.

Last edited:

Stop the Bollywood movies, they are inspiring our young men to be like the indian rapists! Matter of fact, you should stop all movies showing the use of guns! There should not be any war movies because there's violence in them. This is how stupid your fvcking argument is! I'm sure RSS scumbags will be proud to recruit you as their representative in BD.

The man has Saudi citizenship. He can go to Saudi Arabia.
Saudi is the place where he should stay. That place is compatible with his views.
In reality we need him as a great teacher.
No we don't. Wahabism shouldn't be allowed in BD.

Two of Dhaka attack terrorist followed zakir Naik doesn't mean he inspired the attack. Millions of people follow him so it not his responsibility if anyone mis judge his preaching.
One thing I'd like to point out that ever since the govt banned peace tv, jihadi activity actually went almost non-existent. Not blaming Dr. Zakir, but his preaching isn't exactly healthy for BD. Saudi is where he belongs.

Stop the Bollywood movies, they are inspiring our young men to be like the indian rapists! Matter of fact, you should stop all movies showing the use of guns! There should not be any war movies because there's violence in them. This is how stupid your fvcking argument is! I'm sure RSS scumbags will be proud to recruit you as their representative in BD.
You should really take the next flight to Mosul or Idlib. I do support the argument of banning Bollywood movies though.

There has never been a pro-violence lecture by Zakir Naik, in fact he has constantly said he is against the killing of innocents.

The question is - why so much effort to shut him up? Bit like Snowden and Assange.

No we don't.
What is this "we" ? I am not proposing zakir nayek as a teacher for murtad ( apostate) like you , I am proposing him as teacher for Muslims who are 92% in Bangladesh .
Wahabism shouldn't be allowed in BD.
Who the f.uck said that zakir nayek is wahabi? Maybe he is from ahle hadith family, but he doesn't preach wahabism.
If you really need to stop hardliner Maulanas then ask your autocracic prime minister hasina to ban abdur razzak bin Yusuf and specially matiur rahman madani, who are very good at takfir mean declaring others as kafir.
Zakir nayek never did it and he is very much soft.
Other than Bangladesh and India, his preaching is also banned in Canada and UK.

https://www.huffingtonpost.in/2016/07/07/zakir-naik_n_10851550.html

:omghaha:
My dear sir, I knew that your head is full of cowdung ( atleast one day cowdung can turn into compost) , but alas ! never ever thought that it ( your head) is filled with coconut water / ডাবের পানি,
You are referring a Hindu ( secular ) writer's article to prove that Mr zakir nayek wahabi ? Very bad shot buddy , try again.

@Mage

Last edited:
LOL who cares? Naik is just one out of many Muslim televangelists, he's just the most popular. Banning him barely does anything as his followers can just latch onto somebody else.

What is this "we" ? I am not proposing zakir nayek as a teacher for murtad ( apostate) like you , I am proposing him as teacher for Muslims who are 92% in Bangladesh .

Who the f.uck said that zakir nayek is wahabi? Maybe he is from ahle hadith family, but he doesn't preach wahabism.
If you really need to stop hardliner Maulanas then ask your autocracic prime minister hasina to ban abdur razzak bin Yusuf and specially matiur rahman madani, who are very good at takfir mean declaring others as kafir.

:omghaha:
My dear sir, I knew that your head is full of cowdung ( atleast one day cowdung can turn into compost) , but alas ! never ever thought that it ( your head) is filled with coconut water / ডাবের পানি,
You are referring a Hindu ( secular ) writer's article to prove that Mr zakir nayek wahabi ? Very bad shot buddy , try again.

@Mage

Bhai - I know some time ago you talked about 'ভাদা' - I now see what you mean. We have a group of fake secularists in our country who would do anything to lick boots of that neighboring country. In most cases these are inhabitants of the neighbor using fake Bangladeshi accounts or sadly, some fifth columnist Bangladeshi Hindus, but I am starting to see that the so called 'fake secularists' in my country are in reality ভাদা and nothing else.

If you are a real Bangladeshi secularist you can follow US or Western European capitalist culture (which is mostly secular with little connection of religion between church and state) or even Asian or Chinese CCP entrepreneurial non-religious spirit (and all the best to you) but these so called 'fake secularists' (wannabe Hindus really) in Bangladesh are shameless enough to singularly lick boots of that big neighbor, even when we in Bangladesh are close to exceeding the economic, health, superstition and societal prejudice standards of the big neighbor.

On a side note - look at how these crazy uneducated Bajrang dal and VHP nincompoops are trying to storm US installations in India - 'Iranian revolution style', after the CIA branded them accurately as the terrorists they are. I say keep this up hooligans - and Indians getting any kind of Visa to get into the US will be a long shot. ;)

Zakir Naik is an angel compared to these crazy hooligans.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...ofinterest&utm_medium=text&utm_campaign=cppst

Last edited:
His preaching are banned in Bangladesh.....where 92% are Muslim....also banned in Canada, UK and India.
What's the difference between extreme salafism and wahabism?
Their preaching should be banned too. The thing here is, they don't have the following of Dr Zakir. Maybe Banning Dewanbagi should be the next thing for the govt.
He maybe is. But few extremists were his avid followers. Have to look into it. Also, mashallah after banning peace tv and peace schools, jihadi militant activities in Bangladesh have almost come into a halt. That's mostly due to the actions of our law enforcement. But shutting doesn't those things helps to ensure that there are less jihadists being born. I don't mind, if you are a jihadist. But please do your jihad in Syria or Iraq. Leave BD as it is.
There are many videos and articles of Dr. Naik's "not so peaceful" preaching. Look it up on the internet and you will find it.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom