What's new

Zaid hamid on Israel and pakistan

Lolz only Indians have the witts to elect psycos like Modi and Subramaniam Sawami.
We are happy to elect moderates. People like ZH are just independent thinkers free to talk and nothing more in Pak.
But in your country they have this kind in government offices. Sarcasm is not needed here. shouting terrorist terrorist doesn't proove your cause mate
what a failure of thoughts you are
Hostile for Pakistan=Modi=Friendly for every neighbouring Indian country (incl. China) and others
Hence proved,
Friends of Pakistan(Haqqani and Osama)=Hostile for world !!!

the baniyas hatred towards Zaid Hamid is solid proof that he is right

Baniyas hated even OBL so was it solid proof that he was right ??

He is a drunk. Doctor of bullshit, probably believes in reincarnation too. As intelligent as Zaid Hamids testicle.
That Doctor actually lectures the students of top notch universities like Harvard and Cambridge unlike madarsa level audience one gets in your country.

Last edited:
That Doctor actually lectures the students of top notch universities like Harvard and Cambridge unlike madarsa level audience one gets in your country.

Is this before or after his shot of Johnnie Walker. Doctor of alcohol, pseudo intellectual who can rationalize nuking a neighbor without explaining how to deal with fallout and response from other side.

I can't wait to sit in his lectures and discuss if he reincarnates into an atom bomb.

Went to Panipat for Ghazwa Hind. Didn't know that it lies in Jat state of Haryana. Now you can see fuckeer returning back after Ghazwa Behind.

10478689_715954045138615_5038749416375086407_n.jpg
Post Reported...........:chilli::victory::bounce::taz:

Is this before or after his shot of Johnnie Walker. Doctor of alcohol, pseudo intellectual who can rationalize nuking a neighbor without explaining how to deal with fallout and response from other side.

I can't wait to sit in his lectures and discuss if he reincarnates into an atom bomb.

Chilax !! We have no first use policy for nukes still in place. Save your rants for the time when we tinker with them. If you don't know how to deal with fallout then why don't you change your nuclear policy to ”NO FIRST USE”.

Has Zaid Hamid been a politician? No he is a tv pundit with no influence in politics. Indians treat him like he is prime minister of Pakistan or maybe because he caused Indian butthurt everytime he speaks.

Your idiot Sawami was a politician and calls himself a doctor and then makes drunk rants on tv. I think yours is worse.

Swami is a PhD from Harvard...so he doesn't call himself a doctor he has earned it. As far as his rants are..you need to educate yourself....whenever he has said something the Indian courts have agreed to it...now the pseudo-Gandhis are being summoned on a case initiated by him.
I can bet Zaid Hamid's educational qualification is a PhD in Iqbal studies from an Afghan cave...where Iqbal himself came in his dreams and preached him.

Lolz only Indians have the witts to elect psycos like Modi and Subramaniam Sawami.
We are happy to elect moderates. People like ZH are just independent thinkers free to talk and nothing more in Pak.
But in your country they have this kind in government offices. Sarcasm is not needed here. shouting terrorist terrorist doesn't proove your cause mate

Sorry for offending you fan boy. As far as Indian leaders are concerned they get to elect them....not imposed upon. How many years of democracy has your country seen. Now you will teach the biggest democracy in the world a lesson of democracy....what an irony.

Last edited:
Swami is a PhD from Harvard...so he doesn't call himself a doctor he has earned it. As far as his rants are..you need to educate yourself....whenever he has said something the Indian courts have agreed to it...now the pseudo-Gandhis are being summoned on a case initiated by him.
I can bet Zaid Hamid's educational qualification is a PhD in Iqbal studies from an Afghan cave...where Iqbal himself came in his dreams and preached him.

He is Doctor of Johnnie Walker, drunk psuedo intellectual, PHD of bullshit.

Look at who is preaching here? You have most dangerous politicians in your country. One of the founding member of PTI is calling PAK to go ahead and Nuke Israel. You have dangerous politicians along with huge number of terrorist groups in your country. Save yourself from those groups 1st, then worry about Indians.

Go and read Tweets -
Naeem ul Haque ‏@naeemul_haque 22m
I think our Ghauri missile can reach Israel.......

Ali Kamran Chishti @akchishti · 23m
#PTI needs 10-15 years to come into power.Pakistan Nukes/Missile is for Pakistan @naeemul_haque I think our Ghauri missile can reach Israel.

Look at who is preaching here? You have most dangerous politicians in your country. One of the founding member of PTI is calling PAK to go ahead and Nuke Israel. You have dangerous politicians along with huge number of terrorist groups in your country. Save yourself from those groups 1st, then worry about Indians.

Go and read Tweets -
Naeem ul Haque ‏@naeemul_haque 22m
I think our Ghauri missile can reach Israel.......

Ali Kamran Chishti @akchishti · 23m
#PTI needs 10-15 years to come into power.Pakistan Nukes/Missile is for Pakistan @naeemul_haque I think our Ghauri missile can reach Israel.

Don't worry Doctor of India will reincarnate into atom bomb and destroy Pakistan and then sip on a glass of Johnnie Walker.

I spoke to Zaid Sir some days back. He was leaving for Galaxy that time. He told me that he wanted to destroy all the stars because stars are the signs of Israeli occupation.

He is a great guy. I am a true ZH fan.

Back
Top Bottom