What's new

Zaid hamid on Israel and pakistan

the baniyas hatred towards Zaid Hamid is solid proof that he is right

The mohammedan hatred of ayaan hirsi ali also proves she is right.

Actually she is, as she has logical human arguments that cut across superstition. Not the case with lal topi. He believes ghosts on horseback fought in 1965 LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zaid Hamid is coming for you Sawami!

Zaid-Hamid.jpg

lol he said pak army should go and fight for palestine and scare israel lolololol

use turkey as base to send F16 and what not :lol:

"If those who deny Israel’s right to exist were morally and logically consistent, they would also deny Pakistan’s right to exist. If it was acceptable to drive over 7 million Hindus and Sikhs from their ancient homelands to achieve Muslim self-determination, then why was it a crime to displace a much smaller number of people to achieve Jewish — and Palestinian —self-determination?"

1551553_442851215855728_8538849882883349958_n.jpg

I guess we Indians are guilty of giving this troll ZH too much attention, almost to the point of obsession.

He is frankly , a delusional evil turd who blabbers without making any sense and i guess most people in his native country pass him off as a wannabe tough guy. Sure, he may enjoy the support of a thousand odd teenagers who are gullible at this age. But once maturity sets in, only retards , needing a false sense of security of their existence,would lend an ear to his ***.

Anyhow , much time wasted on this sorry figure. Lets move on!!

Zaid Hamid is coming for you Sawami!

Zaid-Hamid.jpg
kabhi lao na ikso dilli khushbu lagwaa ke :butcher::D
assassindash+rolled+image+++EVERYTHING+_905619223b550e34f6fba84f74986c73.jpg

I guess we Indians are guilty of giving this troll ZH too much attention, almost to the point of obsession.

He is frankly , a delusional evil turd who blabbers without making any sense and i guess most people in his native country pass him off as a wannabe tough guy. Sure, he may enjoy the support of a thousand odd teenagers who are gullible at this age. But once maturity sets in, only retards , needing a false sense of security of their existence,would lend an ear to his ***.

Anyhow , much time wasted on this sorry figure. Lets move on!!
admit it but he is realli funny :)

admit it but he is realli funny
Yup indeed he is.

Im sure most indians would have chuckled at their first tryst with this mad mam...like a case of "oh look! another rabid pakistani with delusional ideas-out to reclaim hind from yindoos!"

It was fun /of entertainment value till some time...then he became just too predictable...no new comic material..hence moved on from him and instead now i'm watching this south african stand up comedian Trevor Noah..he has a good subtle sense of humor.

the support for Israel by baniyas on this forum and around the world is a reminder to Muslims across the globe that these hindus are not just enemies of Pakistan, but they are the sworn enemy of every single Muslim on this planet.

Iranians, Turks, Arabs- please take note.

And your love for this twit is solid proof that clowns like you are in dire need of brain cells.
...........................................................................................................

the support for Israel by baniyas on this forum and around the world is a reminder to Muslims across the globe that these hindus are not just enemies of Pakistan, but they are the sworn enemy of every single Muslim on this planet.

Yeah, I can see a lot of camel hum@ers and boy lovers nodding their heads ferociously in agreement with you and screaming Death to the pagan zionist idol worshippers.

World Leaders Express Support for Israel | The Tower

https://twitter.com/ZaidZamanHamid/status/488066246957490178

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom