What's new

Zaid hamid on Israel and pakistan

Don't you try to cheat now. Watch the video. take the test.

Only then you will get Phira huwa Dimagh (PhD) from ZH school of constipated conspiracy theories.

Only then you will get Phira huwa Dimagh (PhD) from ZH school of constipated conspiracy theories.

As if Sykes Picot type people never existed!

ZH's comments may be unrealistic and overly optimistic at times, however, his intent is pure when identifying the enemy
ZH's constipated conspiracy theories cannot substitute proper use of his mental faculties.

very clever. thank you but.. no thank you. khud ko torture karwane ka koi shauk nahi hai humko! :suicide:

Zaid Hamid has more logic in his rants than Sawami and his drunk rants on dropping a nuke on Pakistan.

Zaid has broken down mid east situation perfectly, always provides a good analysis.

Sawami could learn from him on how to learn to troll with logic, not talk crap after a johhnie walker, doctor of atom bomb, phd on drunk rants.

Sir zaid hamid beautifully Explained Ghazwa tul Hind on Indian Mushriks & PM Modi

I think you mushriks piss in your dhothis every time you hear ZH's analysis

you mocking ZH is a smoke screen to hide your fears

I sometime laugh at him, but when he quotes a Hadees, I dont have any argument. All logic, all argument come to an end.

the support for Israel by baniyas on this forum and around the world is a reminder to Muslims across the globe that these hindus are not just enemies of Pakistan, but they are the sworn enemy of every single Muslim on this planet.

Iranians, Turks, Arabs- please take note.

Isn't this amazing that 1400 years ago our prophet said that same Army that will bring Hindus to their knees will then come for Israel.

Isn't this amazing that 1400 years ago our prophet said that same Army that will bring Hindus to their knees will then come for Israel.

How did you find such a old thread!? :police:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom