What's new

Zaid Hamid made silent? By who?

He DID on Many occasions guess you are the one who missed it;)
He denied his relations with Yousuf Kazzab, but not with Yousuf Ali. Hahaha, in his defence, he was technically not lying, since he doesn't consider Yousuf Ali to be a Kazzab and even spoke, and fought in Yousuf Ali's defence.

i don't understand in one thread people are talking about equal rights for minorities and now here they are judging zaid hamid on his religion which he is not even preaching....weird how people always find a way....

my stand remains don't care about your religion if you do something anything GOOD for the country! you can be a ZIONIST for all i care!!!

i don't understand in one thread people are talking about equal rights for minorities and now here they are judging zaid hamid on his religion which he is not even preaching....weird how people always find a way....

my stand remains don't care about your religion if you do something anything GOOD for the country! you can be a ZIONIST for all i care!!!
Yeah but he's not saying hes a minority guy now is he? He's continuously lying that hes a mainstream Muslim and Yousuf Ali was one too. Whereas that argument doesn't stand the test of a few questions, so people are cribbing about the fact that he is a liar not that he is the follower of a bizzaro religion.

2nd, he wants to impose that religion upon all of us when he says Hum Pakistan main Khlafat-e-Rashideen ka nizaam nafiz karna chahte hain.

Even a minority person can be a lying scumbag, he doesn't always have to be a 'bechara'.

He is isolating himself more and more.
People need employment, jobs, basic facilities not Khlafat-e-Rashideen.

What Zaid was doing , can be best described as systematic propaganda for his own political ambition. Mixing truth with lies was effective in the pre World war II time when there was no internet. In today's world , it is very difficult to fool and manipulate all the people all the time. His advocacy of a technocratic regime makes me laugh as he believes us( Pakistanis ) to be ignorant and idiots. Political leadership do not run daily tasks of a government and these tasks are run by the civil service which is in abundance of talented , educated people.

Believing lies is only half the preparation, what about the other half?

so u hv put a lie in ur singnature and now u r asking me abt de other half?? which i believe in denying the Truth.

Zaid Hamid is a true Pakistani... if ppl have doubts abt his religious beliefs it doesnt matter in the context that it doesnt necessarily means that a non believer cannot be a Patriot.. My statement is Secularism at its best, if u all r thriving to be secular.

He is isolating himself more and more.
People need employment, jobs, basic facilities not Khlafat-e-Rashideen.

:tdown:
First of All Its Khilafat-e-Rasida
Second its is very un-expected that people here talk against khilafat like it is worst system in the world.
we must look at democracy where most corrupt people are given the right to rule??? is it the best way of rule???
if you would have any knowledge about Khilafat you wont have talked this way.
and you talk about peole need Jobs, basic facilities ????
Hazrat umar said once that if a dog dies of hunger Umar (R.A) is responsible for his death.
we need better people.

L@!Q

Yeah but he's not saying hes a minority guy now is he? He's continuously lying that hes a mainstream Muslim and Yousuf Ali was one too. Whereas that argument doesn't stand the test of a few questions, so people are cribbing about the fact that he is a liar not that he is the follower of a bizzaro religion.

2nd, he wants to impose that religion upon all of us when he says Hum Pakistan main Khlafat-e-Rashideen ka nizaam nafiz karna chahte hain.

Even a minority person can be a lying scumbag, he doesn't always have to be a 'bechara'.

Asim He did his clarification you are not just accepting it !

Look here.

Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid:

We are all united under the banner of Rasul Allah (sm) and Medina e Sani Pakistan. This is the path of salvation. Our role model and ideal is only Rasul Allah (sm). We are His (sm) ummat and one millat e Pakistan. Stand united, Stand firm. Live with dignity and when the time comes, inshallah, we shall die with honor. Keep the Sabz Hilali flag high. Allah will make you rise in dunya and Akhaira, inshallah.

Even a non Muslim will clearly Pick his loyality for Rasool Allah SAW and we being Muslims are not allowed to have any Doubt in a Muslim fellow once he Clarifies Himself publicaly.

Asim if you personaly are not satisfied with his Rejection of Yousaf Kazzb i suppose that when you go to Pakistan next time you must visit him in person on Brasstacks RawalPindi and ask him in Person.

Asim we can't judge people on their believes once they carify as it is "Shak" and is Haram.

Thank you

Yes, we will defeat Israel and India by AK 47.
Pehla apni economy and defence acha karo phir India aur Israel ko defeat karnay ki sochna.

Back
Top Bottom