What's new

Zaid Hamid made silent? By who?

But you gotta give it to ZH that guy is brilliant, far better than russel peters.....:tup:

Hi
Paracha is a Critic, criticizing others is what his life is all about, he used to be a drug addict which he admitted himself and almost killed himself in 2003, yeah he is really reliable, No wonder you take him seriously ;)

really............ lol, so these indians listen to a drug addict haha

It was bound to happen, how long can one survive without any substance.

I think he can do alone and I guess he does not need any more preparation.

Up till now ZH has failed to elaborate his relation with Yousaf kazaab..... that's the main reason of his defame..... his not that much popular now and media does not want to get into trouble by putting an unpopular man on air, at stake of their channel..... coz if he comes again he 'll be dealt strongly by religious parties......

That attempt to malign Zaid has been over already. In a press-conference and special set of episodes, he made it absolutely clear that Zaid is not follower nor believes rather condemns and sends laenat on anybody and everybody who claims to be a prophet or anything near to that. Find that on youtube you will get a satisfactory answer.

really............ lol, so these indians listen to a drug addict haha

Well, it is not hard to understand why he had to take drugs to cope with the reality.

Jokes apart, at least the man had the will and the determination to come out of his drug addiction. On the other hand, it seems some people here are addicted to getting high not on drugs, but on non-sense and propaganda. Which, in my opinion, is even more dangerous.

If the government did not allow him, then it was probably illegal for him to present the resolution. Furthermore, there is a difference between him not appearing (which may be voluntarily done by him) and him being barred (officially by the government, in which case, it would be public knowledge).

This government is doing 10s of things that are blunders and crazily illegal. Corruption, favoritism, violating laws and 10s of things for which ministers should be sentenced. The reason they apposed the program on 11th hour was only an attempt to sabotage the whole movement and Zaid didn't violate any fundamental principle. He rather presented this resolution within minutes and left the place without offending anybody. What Government is scared off is not one crowed, but his immense and remarkably fast increasing influence over youth.

There may be a number of reasons why he has finally shut up.

First of all, he routinely abuses his democratic freedoms. By inciting his followers to become violent (in this case, uprooting the preset government), he can be held accountable for hate mongering, encouraging unlawful behaviour etc . Although I don't think they would bar him for something like this.

When did you see him spread hate or encourage violence? All of appearances are well documented and available over youtube. I would love to see what you saw and which most of the followers failed to notice. He has been talking of counter measures and country's response against foreign backed terrorist activities in the country. Do you wanted him to be polite towards the people who were cutting throats and blowing up schools, police-stations, attacking mosques and creating anarchy of an unprecedented level throughout the country? If yes, I don't belong to that school of thought and I am with Zaid on that.

Furthermore, just recently, there was an FIR against him for the murder of a leader of the Khatm-e-Naboowat (finality of prophethood) organisation (sorry, i do not remember its name). That may be one reason why he is not speaking publicly.

He was in Islamabad the moment guy was murdered in Karachi and police didn't arrest him even though an FIR was filed. After nearly a week, the same people withdrew their FIR accepting they didn't had material to back their allegations. Zaid is clean and legally cleared on that account and he didn't need to hide because of that. And even at the time FIR was active, he was publically available and kept meeting and performing his routine activities.

The third reason could be the fact that he has recently experienced severe backlash from two universities where students disrupted his talks and demanded answers for his alleged involvement with Yussuf Ali (Kazzab).

This matter was settled almost 2 months back in February when Zaid openly stated and cleared the doubts of he being a follower of somebody like that. You haven't been aware of the complete development on that.

A lot of Pakistanis were also worried about his fast growing popularity amongst our youth who seem very inviting of the idea of invading India.

Overall, I think it is good riddance.

What is that anybody would disagree with? If Enlightened Moderates disagree making this country an Islamic country then they are welcome to disagree. If they want to disagree with the teachings and philosophy of Iqbal then again they can disagree happily. No patriotic Pakistani or Muslim would argue making this country a model Islamic state or a country that has dignity and honor among nations and this is what matters the most. Our youth is not willing to surrender theeir honor for KLB and begharatee in the name of diplomacy and these are the people who are expected to bring the positive change we desperately need.

And this is the speech that Yussuf Kazzab introduced 'Syed Zaid Zaman' as a sahabi (Nauzubillah). Also listen closely from 6:40 to 6:45, that is where Yussuf makes the ultimate blasphemous statement. Following this, is a man alleged to be Zaid Hamid, sounds the same, same style of speech, same Iqbal quotes, in my opinion its him for sure!

You got to understand what Yusuf is saying. I diagree with the logic Yusuf is presenting but lets fist understand what is the real theory that Yusuf is following.

A Sahabi is a person who has embrassed Islam and seen the Prophet Muhammad PBUH at that time. Do we agree?

Yusuf Kazab believed that somebody could be a sahabi even now if he has honor of meeting Prophet Muhammad PBUH in thedream or during Maraqba. This is what we do not buy and 99.9999999% Muslims do not buy either BUT understand that Yusuf calling people Sahabi-e-Rasool SAWW and no his "sahabi". Yusuf is wrong, completely wrong, mindlessly wrong but he is NOT claiming to be a prophet and thats for sure. He neither claimed that Zaid or other "Sahabi which he mentions are in hundreds" are his sahabi. Just go through the autio and listen what Yusuf is talking about. He never mentioned that Zaid was his follower either. How are you presuming that Zaid is his disciple without having any, just any indications pointing in that direction at all. ? Do you want to believe that Zaid is his disciple because MQM or a newspaper without any proof said so?

Shikwa beja bhi kare koe to lazim hai shaeor.. we can argue and challenge Zaid's credibility but lets have something credible to before we challenge his credibility. shouldn't we?

Last edited:
I wonder why he never denied his relation with yousaf kazaab, As e knows that there is no room for a new prophet in Islam.
He's still using Islam after all these consipiracies....... If he is a true muslim he should be afraid of condeming Yousaf kazaab otherwise no one is gonna believe him any more

Go through them and get every misconception you have about him. He has addressed every single question his critiques had for him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Up till now ZH has failed to elaborate his relation with Yousaf kazaab..... that's the main reason of his defame..... his not that much popular now and media does not want to get into trouble by putting an unpopular man on air, at stake of their channel..... coz if he comes again he 'll be dealt strongly by religious parties......

Reference: Syed Zaid Zaman Hamid Responds to the Allegations

"For those who have hearts and eyes, we once again categorically announce that there is no God but Allah and حضور رسول اللہ سیدنا محمد بن عبدللہ صلاللہ علیہ وسلم is the last of the prophets and Khatim un Nibiyyin. There will be no prophet after Him and all those who claim to be prophets after Huzur (saw) are liars!. We ...are NOT followers of Yusuf ali. Only Allah knows his fate and curse be upon all liars!!!...[Watch Video]

Alhamdolillah, We have made our final sharia complient statments on the false allegations in following comment and video. If these fassadis still have a problem, they should muster some courage to visit us in our office in Pindi for a face to face camera recorded session. We wish there were sharia courts in the country, .

And For those who also want a video responce to the allegations of Kufr on me by Takfiri Fasadis, here is a link where I, alhamdolilah, have responded to the bohtan and takfiri fatwas. May Allah forgive our mistakes and accept our sacrifices and love for Rasul Allah (sm). Jazak Allah.
--
Zaid Hamid

I wonder why he never denied his relation with yousaf kazaab, As e knows that there is no room for a new prophet in Islam.
He's still using Islam after all these consipiracies....... If he is a true muslim he should be afraid of condeming Yousaf kazaab otherwise no one is gonna believe him any more

ooo yar ager yeh aisa waisa bhi hai then it is his personal issue...we can ignore it, he is a defence analyst and he told many issues that were not clear to us...like 1971..moreover i guess due to his lectures youth of Pakistan is now realizing the purpose of being a Pakistani, they are getting awareness about their history and about their enemies and their hostile moves. so for the current situation when most of our youth is sleeping, this angry old man is a good alarm. Is he a Muslim or not is another issue but he is telling the truth and suggestion excellent books to our youth like he mostly suggests to read the novels of Naseem Hajazi, and books like Shahab Nama, Talash..etcs.. so let him doing what he is....i recommend.

Back
Top Bottom