What's new

Zaid Hamid made silent? By who?

Hey guyz , what is Gazwa -e Hind? Sounds like something really cool.

With an illiterate and ignorant population , we are heading towards the stone age or we might be there already. While India is exporting IT products to the world , we are exporting hatred.

Yes, if someone has nothing to offer, he talks about defeating others.
Economy hamari hai nahi batein hum bari bari kartay hain

Question:
What does Islam say about Muslims living in a non Muslim country which is at war with a Muslim country? Should they support their motherland againt evan an Islamic country at all costs or stay neutral or support the Muslim country?

Asim He did his clarification you are not just accepting it !

Look here.

Even a non Muslim will clearly Pick his loyality for Rasool Allah SAW and we being Muslims are not allowed to have any Doubt in a Muslim fellow once he Clarifies Himself publicaly.

Asim if you personaly are not satisfied with his Rejection of Yousaf Kazzb i suppose that when you go to Pakistan next time you must visit him in person on Brasstacks RawalPindi and ask him in Person.

Asim we can't judge people on their believes once they carify as it is "Shak" and is Haram.

Thank you
He is very smart o use the words "Rasul Allah"... If he is again doing his "technically I mean this" drama again, he can say later on "Technically I meant Yousuf Ali is Rasul Allah.

For the sake of clarity he should say he only believes that "Abu al-Qasim Muhammad Ibn Abd Allah Ibn Abd al-Muttalib Ibn Hashim" is the last and final Prophet of Allah carrying the final message of Islam. Legal statements are always worded properly, his "Final clarification" was filled with dialog baazi which can mean anything.

Also as I said, I don't care if he does believe in Yousuf Ali, I just want him to stop lying.

He is isolating himself more and more.
People need employment, jobs, basic facilities not Khlafat-e-Rashideen.

My friend Khlafat-e-Rashideen were the people who were Khalifa at their time i.e Hazrat Abu Bakr (RAU), Hazrat Umer (RAU), Hazrat Usman (RAU) so on.

The system is called Khilafat.

I want all of you people who talk about khilafat to first kindly study what khilafat is, what is nizam e adal is, how Khulafa e Rashdeen ruled, what were their character their system. Then say some thing about it.

Khilafat is not what Taliban implemented in Afghanistan nor it is what Pakistani talibans tried to implement in Pakistan.

In khilafat the khalifa (ruler) sat in the court with ordinary ppl, in khilafat the khalifa (ruler) needed to have three witnesses just like ordinary people, in khilafat if people felt injustice they called the khalifa (ruler) to the court and khalifa used to appear in front of court to justify himself even if it was just for a piece of cloth.

For the sake of your knowledge please study what khilafat is before saying any thing about it.

Khilafat is the best way of governance i m not saying it Suhaba's has said it that’s why they implemented it, now saying that it was another era this is modern era it will not work now etc etc so hear this Islam is the religion for all Mankind for all era till de end of time i.e Judgment Day and Khilafat is the Islamic way of Governance.
Our very own Allama Iqbal was against western Democracy

http://www.allamaiqbal.com/works/poetrwhy/persian/pas/translation/11_exp.htm

I don’t care if u like Zaid Hamid or not but please have some distinction when u talk about Khilafat.
Cheers

Last edited:
Hey guyz , what is Gazwa -e Hind? Sounds like something really cool.

Its an all time high Islamist fantacy to capture India using sword...which is generally discussed when some jerks get high on a Za Ha brand of Hooka( Water pipe)....loaded with Zionist brand tambakhoo(Tobacco).......

Last edited:
Its an all time high Islamist fantacy to capture India using sword...which is generally discussed when some jerks get high on a Za Ha brand of Hooka( Water pipe)....loaded with Zionist brand tambakhoo(Tobacco).......

Mind your language.. every one even kids know how to speak slang...

btw ur post is reported :mod:

Last edited:

and if the Mods dont take any action dont worry i will take my frustration out by saying some thing to what you have started
Don't issue any threats, if your reported post warrants any moderator action it will happen otherwise you accept our decision.

and if the Mods dont take any action dont worry i will take my frustration out by saying some thing to what you have started

Whats wrong with this explanation.....thats how I see it......and its my opinion........whats wrong in having an opinion....if some jokers can constantly dream about G_e_H.....why can't sane people have some fun with these guys.

My friend Khlafat-e-Rashideen were the people who were Khalifa at their time i.e Hazrat Abu Bakr (RAU), Hazrat Umer (RAU), Hazrat Usman (RAU) so on.

The system is called Khilafat.

I want all of you people who talk about khilafat to first kindly study what khilafat is, what is nizam e adal is, how Khulafa e Rashdeen ruled, what were their character their system. Then say some thing about it.

Khilafat is not what Taliban implemented in Afghanistan nor it is what Pakistani talibans tried to implement in Pakistan.

In khilafat the khalifa (ruler) sat in the court with ordinary ppl, in khilafat the khalifa (ruler) needed to have three witnesses just like ordinary people, in khilafat if people felt injustice they called the khalifa (ruler) to the court and khalifa used to appear in front of court to justify himself even if it was just for a piece of cloth.

For the sake of your knowledge please study what khilafat is before saying any thing about it.

Khilafat is the best way of governance i m not saying it Suhaba's has said it that’s why they implemented it, now saying that it was another era this is modern era it will not work now etc etc so hear this Islam is the religion for all Mankind for all era till de end of time i.e Judgment Day and Khilafat is the Islamic way of Governance.
Our very own Allama Iqbal was against western Democracy

http://www.allamaiqbal.com/works/poetrwhy/persian/pas/translation/11_exp.htm

I don’t care if u like Zaid Hamid or not but please have some distinction when u talk about Khilafat.
Cheers
Most people in Pakistan don't want that, they want a secularized system. Hence in all of Pakistan's elections religious parties have never formed a government in Pakistan.

Whats wrong with this explanation.....thats how I see it......and its my opinion........whats wrong in having an opinion....if some jokers can constantly dream about G_e_H.....why can't sane people have some fun with these guys.

having an opinion is another thing.. the way u expressed it is other.. my objection is the language u hv used to express it.. its just like some of you dream of having a akhand bharat i can laugh make fun of u or even use jokers, fanatics, fachist dotheads kinda words to express my opinion but i will not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom