What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Listen guys I'm really enjoying this thread since morning, now don't start calling each other names and get this thread closed :)

so the present constitution of Pakistan is un Islamic, Come on JJ, he's crossing all limits & we need to put a check on him

Is the constitution of Pakistan Islamic? :what: have you ever spared some time to read the translation of the Holy Qur'an?. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

If you take 4 glasses of Milk and pour into one Jug. Then add some honey in it. Then mix it properly that the milk has become sweet. Then add one drop of poison in it and drink it....... i can assure you, you will die.

The constitution of Pakistan is not Islamic only a part of constitution is Islamic. But overall calling it Islamic sounds funny to me. I respect the constitution of our country being a Pakistani national and ready to follow it and protect each and every word of it. But for god sake don't ever say its Islamic. I can give you 100s of references/examples that will make the constitution of our country unislamic but you can't prove anything. So lets not discuss this topic

I wonder this forum prohibits religious debates but in almost every single thread after 3-4 pages why we are involved into another religious debate?

Peace

If anyone has any problem with him Just go to the court and file a case.

Otherwise its a free country everyone has the right to air his or her views.

Period.
It's a free country, he has the right to say whatever. I doubt he'd give us the same rights in his Khlafat-e-Rashideen nizaam.

Although the COURT of Pakistan can prosecute him for contempt. He mocked the court's decision since the court is not Islamic. Maybe he is not engaging in Shirk, but he's engaging in GHADDARI.

Pakistan's Pakistaniat first, then everything else. A Hindu or a Christian is not a Pakistani? Why the religious fundamentalism? I always thought his crazy ideas were just all about being anti-Indian. Lol he's doing India the biggest service of them all. Keep all Pakistanis in this rebellion/revolution mode, piss them off against the courts, keep them tied up with ghosts of self-proclaimed prophets.

On another note, this guy's probably doomed by his defense of Yousuf Ali. Jana, I know you were a big fan of this guy, aapke kya taasuraat hain? Now that Zaid Hamid says Yousuf is Ali not Kazzab are you ready to accept it? It's a PR disaster, other than making himself a big target by these extremist violent mullahs, hes pretty much called for the end of this Zaid Hamid movement. I'm just asking your personal opinion since you're the only Zaid Hamid groupie I know personally.

The funny thing is, he went on record on saying "Mera kisi Yousuf Kazaab naami banday se koi taaluk nahi".

This just takes me back to

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan's Pakistaniat first, then everything else. A Hindu or a Christian is not a Pakistani? Why the religious fundamentalism? I always thought his crazy ideas were just all about being anti-Indian. Lol he's doing India the biggest service of them all. Keep all Pakistanis in this rebellion/revolution mode, piss them off against the courts, keep them tied up with ghosts of self-proclaimed prophets.

I always thought like the bolded part you said Asim..but i didnt post it here because i dont want you guys to hate him :D ..The more the people start belive in him the more Pakistan is doomed..as Musalman and Qusaark pointed out in one thread he is making the young peoples going in the wrong direction and away from the reality

He's obviously such a big follower of Yousuf Ali that when the echoes of Yousuf Kazzab became so loud he had to come forth and defend Yousuf Ali and in the process managed to totally screw up his entire movement of university students.

The funny thing is, he went on record on saying "Mera kisi Yousuf Kazaab naami banday se koi taaluk nahi".

He says that is true, because he knew a Yusuf Ali not one Yusuf Kazzab :)

Anyways, mullah jis ke peechay para hai us ka kuch nahin bacha. Right now only a group is after proving him to be a follower of Yusuf and the larger mullah baradari doesn't seem interested in it.

He has maintained his circle of people to be the 5-10% of the people of Pakistan. He's only targeting the gullible upper middle class burger bachay. The facebook and youtube pages are sole sources of inspiration for them. He cannot address the burger bachay in a big jalsa, he has to take the shows to convention centre and university halls.

Hate mongering, war mongering, glorifying the past, twisting historical facts and giving the dreams of khilafa are nothing new.

I have always wondered how can a system of governance change the intentions and nature of people. Khilafa dreamers always tell me that there is no place for corruption in a khilafa and corruption will be extinct in a khilafa. Somehow people will change?

The dirty people will be the same, their intentions will be as dirty as before. Corruption has no place in our system of governance right now as well. You can be given a life sentence, but the prevalence of corruption is known to all and sundry.

This is funny, he denied the armenian genocide as well. I know it is a controversial topic but denying it completely is really amazing. (Maria B was asked the same question when she was doing a wake up pakistan promotion on a channel and she was like "I don't know, Zaid always tells the truth")

Is the constitution of Pakistan Islamic? :what: have you ever spared some time to read the translation of the Holy Qur'an?. :disagree::disagree::disagree:

If you take 4 glasses of Milk and pour into one Jug. Then add some honey in it. Then mix it properly that the milk has become sweet. Then add one drop of poison in it and drink it....... i can assure you, you will die.

The constitution of Pakistan is not Islamic only a part of constitution is Islamic. But overall calling it Islamic sounds funny to me. I respect the constitution of our country being a Pakistani national and ready to follow it and protect each and every word of it. But for god sake don't ever say its Islamic. I can give you 100s of references/examples that will make the constitution of our country unislamic but you can't prove anything. So lets not discuss this topic

I wonder this forum prohibits religious debates but in almost every single thread after 3-4 pages why we are involved into another religious debate?

Peace

Pathetic, so the constitution we formed in 1973 is f-king piece of crap, The council of Islamic Ideology & its very existence is a piece of crap, so now we want a Khilafat out of Zaid Hamid & he will be our Saviour with Gazwa-e-Hind & Radio Pak Delhi, Mae Chars ni pete

Peace

what is the Topic? he calls himself a strategist when he ends up involving Religion every where

this Zion Hamid must be stopped enough is enough

Pathetic, so the constitution we formed in 1973 is f-king piece of crap, The council of Islamic Ideology & its very existence is a piece of crap, so now we want a Khilafat out of Zaid Hamid & he will be our Saviour with Gazwa-e-Hind & Radio Pak Delhi

what is the Topic? he calls himself a strategist when he ends up involving Religion every where

this Zion Hamid must be stopped enough is enough

sorry for offtopic but what is Radio Pak Delhi??..i heard it in first time

He says that is true, because he knew a Yusuf Ali not one Yusuf Kazzab :)

Anyways, mullah jis ke peechay para hai us ka kuch nahin bacha. Right now only a group is after proving him to be a follower of Yusuf and the larger mullah baradari doesn't seem interested in it.

He has maintained his circle of people to be the 5-10% of the people of Pakistan. He's only targeting the gullible upper middle class burger bachay. The facebook and youtube pages are sole sources of inspiration for them. He cannot address the burger bachay in a big jalsa, he has to take the shows to convention centre and university halls.

Hate mongering, war mongering, glorifying the past, twisting historical facts and giving the dreams of khilafa are nothing new.

I have always wondered how can a system of governance change the intentions and nature of people. Khilafa dreamers always tell me that there is no place for corruption in a khilafa and corruption will be extinct in a khilafa. Somehow people will change?

The dirty people will be the same, their intentions will be as dirty as before. Corruption has no place in our system of governance right now as well. You can be given a life sentence, but the prevalence of corruption is known to all and sundry.

YouTube- Zaid Hamid - Lies and Deception Exposed

This is funny, he denied the armenian genocide as well. I know it is a controversial topic but denying it completely is really amazing. (Maria B was asked the same question when she was doing a wake up pakistan promotion on a channel and she was like "I don't know, Zaid always tells the truth")

YouTube- Zaid Hamid lies and propaganda
Pakistan has already abolished separate electorate system and replaced it with a joint electorate system... Hopefully through the means of a Parliamentary resolution we'll see the end of the Hudood Ordinance and the Blasphemy laws.

I feel that by raising the Yousuf Ali issue at this moment when the Parliament is about to go into debate over the Blasphemy laws is a clever timing and his argument for Khlafate-Rashideen too. The blasphemy laws' opponents have been reminded of a celebrity blasphemer and will use it in parliament.

Even though the guarantee of free speech states that Yousuf Ali can claim prophethood all he wants, the rest of Pakistan can call it shenanigans.

Pathetic, so the constitution we formed in 1973 is f-king piece of crap, The council of Islamic Ideology & its very existence is a piece of crap, so now we want a Khilafat out of Zaid Hamid & he will be our Saviour with Gazwa-e-Hind & Radio Pak Delhi, Mae Chars ni pete

I didn't say that. I pay little attention to Mr Hamid's lecture. I am not his fan

Yes the constitution of Pakistan is not Islamic. Although the constitution itself says it is Islamic but there are certain laws that makes it unislamic. For example you will never see the Prime Minister being sacked by the Army chief and aboloshing the whole constitution in one day (like Musharraf did). That was pathetic and Islamic constitution can never allow that. In Islamic constitution the Law of Allah is supreme and not the Parliament is supreme. You will never see a person muder someone and he is about to be hanged and the person appeals to the President and if the president wishes he can revoke the decision of his death and the culprit is set free. It only happens in Pakistan but islamic constitution can never allow that. Islamically only the family of the victim is allowed to forgive him and no President is allowed to forgive him. I can give you thousands of reasons that makes our current constitution unislamic. Yes we can ammend our constitution and make it Islamic but in its current form it will always remain unislamic.

Agree, he has a big mouth. I don't listen him anyway........ time waste for me

and thats the last post for now........... i am fed up having religious debates in almost every thread

Pakistan has already abolished separate electorate system and replaced it with a joint electorate system... Hopefully through the means of a Parliamentary resolution we'll see the end of the Hudood Ordinance and the Blasphemy laws.

I feel that by raising the Yousuf Ali issue at this moment when the Parliament is about to go into debate over the Blasphemy laws is a clever timing and his argument for Khlafate-Rashideen too. The blasphemy laws' opponents have been reminded of a celebrity blasphemer and will use it in parliament.

Even though the guarantee of free speech states that Yousuf Ali can claim prophethood all he wants, the rest of Pakistan can call it shenanigans.

You have raised a point that has been a bone of contention since eternity. Whether we want Pakistan to be secular state or should the state embrace sharia entirely?

We have long left the state in a hanging position where Islam is placed as the highest authority (constitutionally) and we have allowed for Anglo-Saxon law to be practiced. The result has been chaotic to say the least. Everybody uses religion for his own purpose. The large number of people who want Pakistan to be declared the "fortress of Islam" want Sharia to be enforced in every aspect of life. They consider that secularism is the same being anti-relgion and it is translated into urdu as being atheist mostly. The topic of secularism vs Islamism is a continuing debate (a thread on this is active right now). There's a significant population who practice religion but do not want the state to enforce it on them as well.

Only a popular leader can take the entire nation into confidence and given a final path to this people's ideological hiccups.

Zaid Hamid: "We can move the courts as well. Masla yeh hai kyunke yeh session court ka faisla tha, isko review karne ke liay High Court main jaana hoga, jokeh Pakistani adalati nizaam main teen chaar saal ka muqadma hai. Its worthless"

Contempt of court!

Zaid Hamid: "We can move the courts as well. Masla yeh hai kyunke yeh session court ka faisla tha, isko review karne ke liay High Court main jaana hoga, jokeh Pakistani adalati nizaam main teen chaar saal ka muqadma hai. Its worthless"

Contempt of court!

That is stretching too much. Contempt of Court is usually served when failing to comply by a court order or disrespecting a judge in a trial or trying to jeopardize a trial.

Calling the authority of the court in question randomly hardly qualifies as contempt of court. It would have been a contempt of court if the case was in trial and he said that it's worthless.

More people have called the authority of the courts in question than those who have obeyed it. Thousand of policemen, state prosecutors, Income tax officials and common men are in contempt of court. Add to those who say that we won't go into court because it's practising Anglo-Saxon law.

Listen to this....

Session court ka faisala, Shariat court main nahi ja sakta. Humara Nizaam kuffar hai na, kya karein.

"Once this government changes, once we bring about a positive change, once we have a judicial system in place jo humein kisi had tak insaaf de sakta hai, By God I will drag them to the Shariat Court"

Yaar, this guy seriously needs to be tried on treason or some really serious contempt charges. Conspiracy to orchestrate a coup?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom