What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some cheelay of unknown mullahs gone pro-active for someone whose speaking for Islam. Where are these mullahs and their so called supporters defaming Zaid Hamid while whole country is indulged in Riba and in the hands of corrupt politicians. Not to mention and many of our mauvlis are actually indian agents with beard, nothing else.

Losers with cheap internet connection are doing their best, fake muallahs and TTP supporters are active. Ill even support a Qadiani/Christian if he is sincere with Pakistan and bash a fake sectarian mullah. 2 penny terrorist mullahs can only indulge masses which are sheeps [example above] into such matters and nothing else.
Or Zaid Hamid just got caught lying? There is videographical evidence of him admitting knowing Yousuf Ali and also defending him. Will you now become a follower of Yousuf Ali too like Zaid Zaman Hamid?

I got a news flash for you. Non-maulvis hate him more for his plans of implementing Khilafat-e-Rashideen and opposing Pakistan's secular system.

My Request to Mods is to Close this thread & lets wait for the right moment if Time proves him Right and regards him or Proves him Wrong and Punishes him.

Lets not worry about who he is , what he does or how much rent he pays :P

what is to be worried about is the question if he is doing the right thing or not as most of our well known faces.

Time will decide but so far he has put a spark in youth's hearts about gearing up to take Pakistan to its heights.

Educationaly , Financially , Morally & Millitarily.

Or Zaid Hamid just got caught lying? There is videographical evidence of him admitting knowing Yousuf Ali and also defending him. Will you now become a follower of Yousuf Ali too like Zaid Zaman Hamid?

I got a news flash for you. Non-maulvis hate him more for his plans of implementing Khilafat-e-Rashideen and opposing Pakistan's secular system.

When did we become the Secular republic of Pakistan ?:blink:

You can make someone a fool who has not seen the video, inciting some religious emotions for no reason, but since ive seen the whole video of zaid hamid busting the terrorist takferi maulavi and how he was linked to Yusad Ali. He never lied, but you are, and by lying yourself, you'r just degrading and discrediting yourself while you are under the impression of fooling others. On the other hand, what Yusuf Ali or anyone has to do with nation defence and security ;) Talk about religious freedom? Ill even support a christian over some corrupted monkey mullahs and their hooligan followers, if i have some hope in that christian doing any better for Pakistan.

I dont know what your intention is behind all this, but truth is, maulvis will now try to do everything to defame Zaid Hamid and save their arses, they dont have any other choice.

Oh so much for your brain-storm, many non-maulvis so called intellectual-wanabee's hate Pakistan too.

When did we become the Secular republic of Pakistan ?:blink:
We have always been, the name doesn't make a difference.

As Zaid Hamid grumbles in the videos, "Pakistan's session courts supercede the Shariah Courts".

Reactions: s90
The youth is not limited to the yuppy class. The yuppies are hardly 5% of the population. Tell him to address the people living in slums. They'll ask for utilities and jobs and health and beat him when he doesn't deliver.

The Yusuf Ali allegations only go to show how deceitful he can be. His past is shady and it has been proven beyond a shadow of doubt.

His claims are mostly lies and his stories are the ramblings of a lunatic going on a imaginative spree. He spews hatred and war drivels from his mouth all the time. The Khilafa, gold based economy and United States of Islam are nothing new, we've seen every opportunistic ambitious wanker promising these dreams as well. He glorifies history by distorting it beyond any imaginable extent and has made his followers unable to see objectively where and how mistakes were made.

Why should this thread be closed? Because we are trying to have an objective debate on whether he lied not once not twice but a million times?

You can make someone a fool who has not seen the video, inciting some religious emotions for no reason, but since ive seen the whole video of zaid hamid busting the terrorist takferi maulavi and how he was linked to Yusad Ali. He never lied, but you are.

I dont know what your intention is behind all this, but truth is, maulvis will now try to do everything to defame Zaid Hamid and save their arses, they dont have any other choice.

Oh so much for your brain-storm, many non-maulvis so called intellectual-wanabee's hate Pakistan too.
What the hell are these terms, Takfiri maulvi? Zaid Hamid admitted his links to Yousuf Ali which he lied. He also talks about Khilafat-e-Rashideen to be implemented in Pakistan which is AGAINST the law and constitution of Pakistan. He discredits Pakistan's courts just because they are not Islamic.

How does Zaid Hamid hurt the Maulvis? Maulvis want Shariat, Zaid Hamid wants Shariat. Its the rest of the Pakistan which has voted out all religious parties from power in all elections don't want Shariat!

Aiwai you and Zaid hamid are crying Maulvi Maulvi Maulvi. First answer to us PAKISTANIS first for the treachery of inciting rebellion against the Pakistani government!

Zaid Hamid is a Beardless Mullah himself!

You can make someone a fool who has not seen the video, inciting some religious emotions for no reason, but since ive seen the whole video of zaid hamid busting the terrorist takferi maulavi and how he was linked to Yusad Ali.

I realize that you are yet to listen to the 53min audio of Yusuf Ali that Zaid Hamid witnessed in Bait ur Raza (he speaks for a short while as well).

Listen to it and then reach a conclusion.

Read the three posts here, here and here

Time will decide but so far he has put a spark in youth's hearts about gearing up to take Pakistan to its heights.

Educationaly , Financially , Morally & Millitarily.

In a recent marriage ceremony he attended of a military family, the scene was spectacular. He came in and all teenage boys and girls clanged to him, pestering him for pictures.

He has the support of dumbass naive folks who can't tell right from wrong. It's become a fashionable thing to support Zaid Hamid. The spark is a spark of Mullahism and aggression. He should let these kids study in universities not amass political rallies in his name.

The youth is not limited to the yuppy class. The yuppies are hardly 5% of the population. Tell him to address the people living in slums. They'll ask for utilities and jobs and health and beat him when he doesn't deliver.

The Yusuf Ali allegations only go to show how deceitful he can be. His past is shady and it has been proven beyond a shadow of doubt.

His claims are mostly lies and his stories are the ramblings of a lunatic going on a imaginative spree. He spews hatred and derivels war all the time. The Khilafa, gold based economy and United States of Islam are nothing new, we've seen every opportunistic ambitious wanker promising these dreams as well. He glorifies history by distorting it beyond any imaginable extent and has made his followers unable to see objectively where and how mistakes were made.

Why should this thread be closed? Because we are trying to have an objective debate on whether he lied not once not twice but a million times?

And why should will listen to your BS while all you'r doing is spewing hate Since you cant beat him over logical lines, you and your supporters in US have come up with a great idea, incite religious emotionalism which greatly effects the ***** population of Pakistan. Good idea i must say.

With the picture of an Athiest in your profile, Karl mArx the bloody murderer of 20th century, i am even wasting my time replying to you since your cheap internet connection in US wont help you much in your goals.

You'll be a history soon along with your mentally handicapped comrades, sitting in US, talking about Pakistan, following a corrupted atheist individual known as Karl Marx, who was a bloody freemasom himself.

And why should will listen to your BS while all you'r doing is spewing hate Since you cant beat him over logical lines, you and your supporters in US have come up with a great idea, incite religious emotionalism which greatly effects the ***** population of Pakistan. Good idea i must say.

With the picture of an Athiest in your profile, Karl mArx the bloody murderer of 20th century, i am even wasting my time replying to you since your cheap internet connection in US wont help you much in your goals.

You'll be a history soon along with your mentally handicapped comrades, sitting in US, talking about Pakistan, following a corrupted atheist individual known as Karl Marx, who was a bloody freemasom himself.

Marx was a mason. Joke of the century :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I realize that you are yet to listen to the 53min audio of Yusuf Ali that Zaid Hamid witnessed in Bait ur Raza (he speaks for a short while as well).

Listen to it and then reach a conclusion.

Read the three posts here, here and here

Your tricks are visible, even courts do not rely on weak and bogus evidences which can be easily tampered and copied and even created in 20th century. Therefore, its a joke to post some audio tapes of unknown origin. Presenting your evidences to monkeys in Zoo will help as, they'll listen to you and will probably understand you too.

Your tricks are visible, even courts do not rely on weak and bogus evidences which can be easily tampered and copied and even created in 20th century. Therefore, its a joke to post some audio tapes of unknown origin. Presenting your evidences to monkeys in Zoo will help as, they'll listen to you and will probably understand you too.
Why doesn't Zaid Hamid come forward and claim that those tapes of him speaking at the Yousuf Ali speech is a fake? He hasn't once said that.

Perhaps because he knows forensics analysts can easily determine if its true or not.

Marx was a mason. Joke of the century

Yes, if you will watch the complete picture of your atheist hero Karl Marx, you'll understand that hes making a specific sign which is the world famous masonic symbol, one hand hidden :

ab55b2f59b5b3439f0884028625af16d.jpg

Obviously i dont expect you to believe it and rather defend your atheist Hero and speak for Khatm e Nubwat? Do i smell some bloody hpyocricy! Followers of atheists speaking for The Blessed Prophets!

Reactions: sur

I will play it for monkeys and even they'll understand that ZH has lied absolutely about his past and has shamelessly defended Yusuf Ali. For defending Yusuf he had to go on a attack against the other party which he did.

The audio tapes have been obtained from the court proceedings and have not been tampered in any way. The defence did not bring into question the authenticity of the claim or the nature of the sermon into question. 14 eye witnesses testified before the Session Court of the Honourable Mian Muhammad Jahangir.

If you can debunk my claims point by point you are more than welcome. I'm debating here because I believe in the authenticity of my claims but I'm welcoming you to prove me wrong, in which case I will accept my fault (if there is any). My claims are open to debunking.

If you have nothing to add except calling me a CIA agent or calling Marx a freemason, then it goes to show that the rebuttal from ZH was weak and full of lies as usual.

If the debate turns to accusations and masonry, I'll choose not to add anything more to this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom