What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am not convinced, if you claim that the ratio is not big, then give us the number with proof, if you dont have the number, then how can you claim it is small.

AGAIN, i am not talking about the chance, i am asking if they are right or wrong?

Sir I know but you will still not believe in

Sir I know but you will still not believe in

Since last many days I use to see many stupid posts, I was wondering what was the source of it? Today I found the glacier of stupidity. It seems all those posts were inspired by ZH's Blabber.

ZH is big Stupid Looser. His programs are one directional. He comes, He speak and he leave the show. Couple of time he was confronted by opposite minded ppl and trust me , he was bashed like sh**.

Couple of days back I was listening top one of his video, The lady beat her black and blue. His logic are flawed, so he avoid to confront ppl. Everytime he confronted ppl, he was bashed.

You can start fitna and lie, but you can't confront/defend it from logical ppl.

indians follow ZAID HAMID more ardently then pakistanis!! FACT :rofl:

i cant watch the video, but i take your word for it. that is not my questin do, do we have any data on muslim conversion?
It is really very few so it is difficult to find out that is why no report from West has come yet

That Lady Lost to Zaid Hamid that is SAFMA is now saying that lady has nothing to do with SAFMA

*Some very interesting points in this video.

* Internal conflict
* Army being snubbed by the judiciary
* BLA getting a free hand by the judiciary
* 1876 legislation still active instead of a new anti terror law.
* Army,ISI,FC's evidence not being accepted.

Etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom