What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
what does he say in the video as i cant watch a thing.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

what if a christian or somebody else preach you to his religion? what will be your reaction?

His typical BS about Ghazwa E Hind and calling all Hindus and Jews to convert.

Perhaps he needs this after so much shitting all over the place

TP12_Full.jpg

Mr Zaid Hamid is not a PROPHET Sir be care ful writing about Islam and figures related to it Zaid Hamid is just a slave of Hazrat MUHAMMAD SAW and performing the duty of spreading the massage of HAZRAT MUHAMMAD SAW so be care ful

I agree we must be careful while using religious name...

"SLAVE" :what:

AAAH....I was constipating this morning. Thanks to Prophet Zaid Hamid (PBUH), my bowls are all clear now.

Peace at last.

Laughter a cure for constipation, thats the first time i"ve heard of something like that.

what does he say in the video as i cant watch a thing.

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:34 AM ----------

what if a christian or somebody else preach you to his religion? what will be your reaction?
I will listen to him and tell him mine but it will be not allowed in an Islamic State because according to Islam ALLAH sent only one religion Islam and all the PROPHETS PBUH brought Islam :azn:

I will listen to him and tell him mine but it will be not allowed in an Islamic State because according to Islam ALLAH sent only one religion Islam and all the PROPHETS PBUH brought Islam :azn:

According to Pope in vatican, their religion is right, according to hindus, their religion is right, jews say the same, Zardosht peoople say the same thing, how can you prove that they are wrong and we are right.

According to Pope in vatican, their religion is right, according to hindus, their religion is right, jews say the same, Zardosht peoople say the same thing, how can you prove that they are wrong and we are right.
Islam is the fastest growing Religion in the world and when the debate will be on Religion I will tell you than

Islam is the fastest growing Religion in the world and when the debate will be on Religion I will tell you than

Well, it is not about debate, you say yourself that you go on rampage and attack people. If you debate with peopole in civil way i will never have any problem with that. Islam is the fastest religion, it might be because we are producing more kids.

Zarvan why don't you guys (Zaid Hamid & his followers) learn to co-exist & make this region (if not the world) to be a peaceful & beautiful world to live in?

Well, it is not about debate, you say yourself that you go on rampage and attack people. If you debate with peopole in civil way i will never have any problem with that. Islam is the fastest religion, it might be because we are producing more kids.
No sir because 20000 people convert to Islam in America alone each year in UK 5000 each year in France too 5000 and in germany 4000 and thousands are converting in Russia

---------- Post added at 12:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 12:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 PM ----------

Zarvan why don't you guys (Zaid Hamid & his followers) learn to co-exist & make this region (if not the world) to be a peaceful & beautiful world to live in?
Co exist really Sir India is killing our brothers in Kashmir killed thousands in Gujrat what you did 71 we have not forgotten that sir and you talk about co existence HAHAHAHAHAHA :hitwall:

Everything that grow fast is not good. This is not valid logic, please come with other logic..

No sir because 20000 people convert to Islam in America alone each year in UK 5000 each year in France too 5000 and in germany 4000 and thousands are converting in Russia

and how many people leave islam around the world? do we have any data on that? on persoanl level, i have seen many myself. Secondly, world have got 6-7billion population and hundreds of millions are added to that number each year, i am sure a few thousands converts wont make much difference.

Co exist really Sir India is killing our brothers in Kashmir killed thousands in Gujrat what you did 71 we have not forgotten that sir and you talk about co existence HAHAHAHAHAHA :hitwall:

well, double standards again, when Mahmoud Ghazanvi killed hindus and destroyed their temples, you glorify him as a hero, what is all this?

and how many people leave islam around the world? do we have any data on that? on persoanl level, i have seen many myself. Secondly, world have got 6-7billion population and hundreds of millions are added to that number each year, i am sure a few thousands converts wont make much difference.

well, double standards again, when Mahmoud Ghazanvi killed hindus and destroyed their temples, you glorify him as a hero, what is all this?
Really very very very very very very very very few or other wise their news channels I mean Americans and Euorpeans would have been jumping with Joy man and I know of one and two cases on personal level Sir but the ration to convert is much much much higher

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:15 PM ----------

Sir I said they got the chance they did it when we will get the chance they will see lot of Mahmood Ghaznavis and read the life of Mahmood Ghaznavi don't fall in the propaganda of Indians all of our heroes are their Villon

Co exist really Sir India is killing our brothers in Kashmir killed thousands in Gujrat what you did 71 we have not forgotten that sir and you talk about co existence HAHAHAHAHAHA :hitwall:[/QUOTE said:
You seem to be taking up for Indian Muslims, why don't you ask them? we have been living in harmony all these years. It is in Pakistan where all the killings are taking place & the irony is muslims are killing muslims and you seem to worried about a few Indian Muslims who don't even share even a miniscule part of your views & opinion.

Really very very very very very very very very few or other wise their news channels I mean Americans and Euorpeans would have been jumping with Joy man and I know of one and two cases on personal level Sir but the ration to convert is much much much higher

i am not convinced, if you claim that the ratio is not big, then give us the number with proof, if you dont have the number, then how can you claim it is small.

Sir I said they got the chance they did it when we will get the chance they will see lot of Mahmood Ghaznavis and read the life of Mahmood Ghaznavi don't fall in the propaganda of Indians all of our heroes are their Villon

AGAIN, i am not talking about the chance, i am asking if they are right or wrong?

and i am not falling to propaganda, after all, mahmoud( محمود بت شکن ) was from khorasan(today afghanistan), he spoke my language and he was our king, we read about him in our own text book not the hindu books, so propagand is not in the middle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom