What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zaid Hamid and his Legend

How come these kind of deluded morons and the the preachers of hate and violence get the biggest applause for their vitriolic speech?

Last edited by a moderator:
How come these kind of deluded morons and the the preachers of hate and violence get the biggest applause for their vitriolic speech?

And mind you these are students from some of Pakistan's most prestigious universities. Sad isn't it ?:pakistan:

You're in the wrong thread, go make another thread to bash ZH.

And btw, in meantine, watch this, thousands of youngsters from Islamabad, thought to be Pakistan's most liberal city, welcomes him, just near the parliament house ;)

And mind you these are students from some of Pakistan's most prestigious universities. Sad isn't it ?:pakistan:

Certainly, Indians shall be most sad.

---------- Post added at 05:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ----------

His youtube and face book accounts got hacked by his haters.

It will not be wrong if i say hate is mutual and if it will be hippocratic to ignore the acts of other side.

You're in the wrong thread, go make another thread to bash ZH.

And btw, in meantine, watch this, thousands of youngsters from Islamabad, thought to be Pakistan's most liberal city, welcomes him, just near the parliament house ;)

This is not the answer to my question but just a confirmation to my anxiety. Watching these numpties cheering, acclaiming or praising the scumbags like Zaid Hemid or Altaph Bhai Azizabadi is far worse than walking barefoot on red hot embers.

^^ Do you seriously live in Karachi?

...and that is unfortunate. This guy is polluting young minds.

This is very sad and unfortunate that this extremist polluting young and bright minds of the country.

This is very sad and unfortunate that this extremist polluting young and bright minds of the country.

Really? Let them chose whatever they want, I admire this guy and I tell you, don't worry about me! Worry about your own country ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom