What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
After watching this video, I fear there is no difference between the MMA that banned Music and Zaid Hamid.

If this guy is given any more he will impose his Islamic law upon all Pakistan. I don't care about Yousuf Ali although it is apparent that Zaid Hamid is defending Yousuf Ali that he never claimed prophethood but that is irrelevant.

He quoted ALLAMA Iqbal "دين ملاه فساد في سبيل الٰلھ"
:rofl: so true...

Aaj : "Pooray mulk main naach ganay ka behuda program ho raha hai"

Kal : " Pooray mulk mein choti bachya school mein dakhil hoori hein"
" Pooray mulk mein logue sharaab peerayhein, pepsi peerayhein"
"Pooray mulk mein chotey bachon koh Jihad training nahi dahijari hey"

If anyone has any problem with him Just go to the court and file a case.

Otherwise its a free country everyone has the right to air his or her views.

Period.

If anyone has any problem with him Just go to the court and file a case.

Otherwise its a free country everyone has the right to air his or her views.

Period.

views must be atleast......

He's crossing all limits

views must be atleast......

He's crossing all limits

Sorry there are some rules and regulations in the Constitution but never it is mentioned that if you talk about ruling system during Khilafat time, that amounts to crossing limits.

He never forced anyone to wear burqa neither he ever imposed any moral policing unlike some fundamentalists.

He is just talking about Islamic govt system simple as that.

Son I can see this is not your area of expertise, I would advise you not to show your lack of depth here. With specific regards to our estate, it was built for much less, but due to inflation, remodeling, high level of upkeep and maintenance (lawn, garden, all varieties of plants grown from Africa and China, etc.) and going with rising property value in Pakistan it is well worth over $2 million USD...actually it is a pittance compared to the Mahals going up all over Pakistan and even nearby. I don't even want to mention what some politicians have. There are some houses in Pakistan worth in the 10's of millions USD, one specific house I have seen in Karachi recently sold for 16 million. Many people offer to buy our place but its not for sale, I'm only giving a reference to which area Mr. Kazzab lives in, you know the one without any assets. ;)

I did not feel to talk to in mature way uncle jee. Your posts reminded me of my friend who was younger in my age but had a big mouth. I knew his each and every single word was a lie but i still used to cheer him up so that i don't waste time arguing with him.

Before you said Zaid Hamid pays 700,000USD per MONTH rent of his house. Later on you claimed if you put your house on rent you can easily make 15,000USD on month and now you are showing me the prices of houses in Pakistan. I am well aware of the prices i don't need to learn from you but i challenge you, you find me one house in Pakistan that somebody is paying 700,000USD per month. If you can show my any house being rent online or any other kind of proof i will happily accept that but until you don't show me the proof i am not going to take your posts seriously.

Sorry there are some rules and regulations in the Constitution but never it is mentioned that if you talk about ruling system during Khilafat time, that amounts to crossing limits.
He never forced anyone to wear burqa neither he ever imposed any moral policing unlike some fundamentalists.

He is just talking about Islamic govt system simple as that.

so the present constitution of Pakistan is un Islamic, Come on JJ, he's crossing all limits & we need to put a check on him

so the present constitution of Pakistan is un Islamic, Come on JJ, he's crossing all limits & we need to put a check on him

He is talking about justice to all just like in Khilafat-e-Rashda.

I think every Pakistani wants justice.

As far as constitution is Islamic or un-islamic, he never talked about it.

He is better than those BLA terrorists who are openly crossing limits and committing treason against the country.

He is much better than Altaf Hussain who openly committed treason.

anyway you have your own opinion i have mine.

And we dont need to agree on many things. :)

A seven hour sleep and look the thread his 4 pages long now.

Firstly, Jana and Thunder Omni Role, you have taken it as your personal duty to defend him and bash him respectively. The point of a logical argument is that one never gets emotionally involved and tries to look at matters objectively. Thunder Omni Role has crossed all limits of accusations, freemason, rented houses, masonic churches and what not. A bunch of bullcrap cannot help the discussion.

Secondly, nobody has yet replied to the videos that I linked in the first reply. The 53min audio which was presented in the court is the same one as the 9 or 10 min audio which was uploaded an year or two back. In that audio we could hear Yusuf calling everybody a Sahabi and introducing ZH as being a Sahabi (in

Zaid Hamid was presented during the course of this sermon. He clearly heard Yusuf comparing himself with Muhammad (Ghar e Hira and Bait ur Raza comparison, yahaan 100 sahabi hain aur sahabi wohi hota hai na jis ney sohbat e rasool mein imaan ke saat waqt guzara ho), he also heard Yusuf nearly claiming to be God (Muhammad or Allah aik hain, jab Allah ka noor insaan mein aata hai to woh Muhammad ban jata hai). These two claims were hardly claims of a sufi, mystic or as Zaid Hamid referred to him an "Islamic Scholar".

It also debunks the lie that according to ZH, he never met Yusuf Ali after 1992 when he moved to Rawalpindi. This sermon was recorded on Feb 28, 1997.

Even if ZH made a mistake and did not realize that Yusuf was committing Kazb like the hundreds of other people listening to Yusuf and following him, he left no stone unturned when it came to the court trial. Zaid Hamid was present during the court trial and he must have listened to the prosecutor as well.

The evidence against him was the audio, his diary, 14 eyewitness accounts, the card/NIC and a video as well. Another blog has obtained the court documents as well

Finally, any sane person can reach a conclusion after hearing the sermon that something fishy is going on here. Yusuf is clearly making claims of prophethood or even being God himself. It is then upto the scholars to determine the real truth and the judge to give him a fair trial. Even if ZH was naive back then and didn't realize the height of the claims Yusuf was making, now can be the time. Instead of shamelessly trying to disassociate himself from the allegations, he could have accepted the reality. Now that he has been forced to accept that he was an acquaintance, he has tried to claim that the other side was being revengeful and Yusuf was innocent. He has tried to inciter deobandi-barelvi fight, but the claim that only deobandis were after him has been laid to rest as well. He also claimed that the maulvis got Yusuf killed in Kot Lakhpat. Now, he himself has made allegations of murder and no Sharia evidence is required to backup these claims but it is ZH and whatever he says mus be true including that Ajmal Kasab is Amar Singh.

Nobody has yet debunked any of the seven points in my first post on this thread. I would very much appreciate if somebody can correct me if I am wrong and I would appreciate if you could point out any wrong claims. I will mind it though if the replies are as BS as the masonic claims or if somebody goes on a rampage of accusations against me or the people who have obtained the evidence.

It is time that he comes out without any further lies

Last edited:
Please disregard discussion between Jana and Thunder Omni Role, and please pay heed to the real reason for this thread, initially found on page one under sparkling's posts.

Thank you and continue in stride.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom