What's new

Zaid Hamid commentary

Status
Not open for further replies.
_________________________--

First you said no security the man is a walking book now you say "oh just few months back they have weapons now and check people at the gate" what is it Miss Jana? ;)

Dont try to be too much clever mr clever.

Every house in Scheme III check the starngers at gate.

There had been threats of suicide boming recevied by the administeration of chaklala scheme sometimes back and hence everyone there checks the starngers before letting him or her in.

There is big difference between private security guards for personal security and checking of starngers by the watchman of the house or an office.

You haven't answered my question.

Underground means Under the ground in the English language.

I am speaking English here.

HELLO!!

Can you hear me? *clears throat*

Friend sorry but what was your question? Regarding what I meant by underground? I am mean to say it serves two purposes and is secret. Hidden in plain sight.

Mr. Hamid has no money, he has no assets, his children are living on angel tears, his wife doesnt need money nor food because she is an angel herself, rented property in a 700,000 USD house in Pakistan might not mean a lot to you, but most people would disagree dear. Still love you ;)

Get a life now too much of your BS uptill now.

rented property in a 700,000 USD house in Pakistan might not mean a lot to you, but most people would disagree dear. Still love you ;

I think you got your English mixed up. Check it again what you wanted to say.

The Rented house is owned by someone else not by Mr Zaid.

And i havent seen any house in Chaklala which is rented at 700,000 US dollars :cheesy::cheesy:

man you are losing your donka here.

Please go to some other thread

And i havent seen any house in Chaklala which is rented at 700,000 US dollars

------------------------------

If these small details you are mixing up, I now understand why what I have shared with you is so confusing. Please take off the Ottoman wali Topi and have a neutral glance once again.

PS - the total value of the property is worth 700,000 USD, OBVIOUSLY not per month! How old are you Miss Jana :D. If you have not seen a house like this in Scheme 3 then we might be talking about 2 different planets dear. ;)

------------------------------

If these small details you are mixing up, I now understand why what I have shared with you is so confusing. Please take off the Ottoman wali Topi and have a neutral glance once again.

PS - the total value of the property is worth 700,000 USD, OBVIOUSLY not per month! How old are you Miss Jana :D. If you have not seen a house like this in Scheme 3 then we might be talking about 2 different planets dear. ;)

The total value of the property can be more 700,000 USD. No doubt BUT The question is who owns this property ????????????

OBVIOSULY NOT Mr Zaid.

I will repeat once again there is NO house in Scheme III which is rented 700,000 USD, per month.

The question is who can afford the rent on close to $1 Million dollar house in Pakistan? Who cares who owns it, Zaid Hamid is living there not for free! So your argument of him having no assets, and no aspiration for material things is already easily proven wrong here, like so many other things regarding Kazzab Hamid in this thread. ;)

The question is who can afford the rent on close to $1 Million dollar house in Pakistan? Who cares who owns it, Zaid Hamid is living there not for free! So your argument of him having no assets, and no aspiration for material things is already easily proven wrong here, like so many other things regarding Kazzab Hamid in this thread. ;)

:disagree::disagree: you are such a big liar man.

Prove it that any house in Chaklala or the one Mr Zaid is living is rented at $1 Million dollar .

Because NO house in Chaklala is rented at close to $1 Million dollar .

The total value of the property can be more 700,000 USD. No doubt BUT The question is who owns this property ????????????

OBVIOSULY NOT Mr Zaid.

I will repeat once again there is NO house in Scheme III which is rented 700,000 USD, per month.
actually i don't understand why you both are arguing. I agree there is no house in Scheme III or even in Pakistan whose rent is 700,000USD per month. Even if there was a palace in Pakistan it would not have been rented at 700,000USD due to cheaper prices there in Pakistan. 700,000USD is bit too much..... you won't possibly find any house even in London being rented for 700,000USD per month

Secondly even though if he owns any such property in Pakistan......... then what next? why Thunder Omni Role has a problem with it? Was Zaid Hamid born as a orphan? or do you think he is earning nothing after coming on Live TV shows, giving lectures in Universities and here and there? or you want to prove something else?

Miss Jana, hold on. I will try to find someone here to explain to you how a rental property works. Usually the monthly rent is congruent to the overall value. The mortgage on $1 million dollar home is roughly 7,000 monthly in a given market with prime interest rates... so rental will be even more, close to $10,000 a month and especially in Pakistan where people do not like getting loans to buy big houses, people rent, and those with lots of money rent expensive houses.

actually i don't understand why you both are arguing. I agree there is no house in Scheme III or even in Pakistan whose rent is 700,000USD per month. Even if there was a palace in Pakistan it would not have been rented at 700,000USD due to cheaper prices there in Pakistan. 700,000USD is bit too much..... you won't possibly find any house even in London being rented for 700,000USD per month

Secondly even though if he owns any such property in Pakistan......... then what next? why Thunder Omni Role has a problem with it? Was Zaid Hamid born as a orphan? or do you think he is earning nothing after coming on Live TV shows, giving lectures in Universities and here and there? or you want to prove something else?

:) yara actually the poster says Jana love you so i am trying to assert if anyone who loves me can be this sillly :lol: :rofl: or more than this

He is just telling childish lies and i am amused at the age of 31 he is saying such things lolzzz

If I rent out my parent's house right now I can easily charge $15,000 per month. This is scheme 3 folks, also home to Zaid Hamid aka the humble custodian of the nation with no assets or materialist aspirations.

If I rent out my parent's house right now I can easily charge $15,000 per month. This is scheme 3 folks, also home to Zaid Hamid aka the humble custodian of the nation with no assets or materialist aspirations.

:tdown::tdown::tdown: so what???? do you want him to live in slums ??

And again big lie NO HOUSE in Chaklala can be rented at 15,000 $

BTW you live in such a costly areas what does your father do ???

:pop:

:tdown::tdown::tdown: so what???? do you want him to live in slums ??

And again big lie NO HOUSE in Chaklala can be rented at 15,000 $

BTW you live in such a costly areas what does your father do ???

:pop:

I would like to invite you personally for a cup of tea and prove you wrong. You will learn a lot. This area has lots of old money and some new money like Mr. Hamid.

As for my father, what he does is make an honest living in Saudi Arabia working for the state oil company. Both my parents are working individuals, my mother is a doctor. Neither are involved in deceit or Kazzabary. ;)

and if i rent my father's house i might only get couple of thousand of rupees only :cry::cry::cry: Your father must be a smuggler :rofl: (joking)

And i am laughing because average house rent in London for 3 bedroom house is between 1400USD - 1800USD and if you go in a very posh area say closer to central london it might be ranging between 5000USD - 8000USD per month and you can earn 15,000USD per month living in Chaklala (that is not even shown on Map of the world :rofl:)

and if i rent my father's house i might only get couple of thousand of rupees only :cry::cry::cry: Your father must be a smuggler :rofl: (joking)

And i am laughing because average house rent in London for 3 bedroom house is between 1400USD - 1800USD and if you go in a very posh area say closer to central london it might be ranging between 5000USD - 8000USD per month and you can earn 15,000USD per month living in Chaklala (that is not even shown on Map of the world :rofl:)

Son I can see this is not your area of expertise, I would advise you not to show your lack of depth here. With specific regards to our estate, it was built for much less, but due to inflation, remodeling, high level of upkeep and maintenance (lawn, garden, all varieties of plants grown from Africa and China, etc.) and going with rising property value in Pakistan it is well worth over $2 million USD...actually it is a pittance compared to the Mahals going up all over Pakistan and even nearby. I don't even want to mention what some politicians have. There are some houses in Pakistan worth in the 10's of millions USD, one specific house I have seen in Karachi recently sold for 16 million. Many people offer to buy our place but its not for sale, I'm only giving a reference to which area Mr. Kazzab lives in, you know the one without any assets. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom