What's new

Zaid Hamid at Shooting Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting for Gazwa-e-Hind.....for all pervasive and powerful Zaid Hamid to come to our homes and give us a nice spanking for being damn pathetic low class saffron Hindu bloods...

What is exactly Gazwa-e-Hind?? can someone please explain.
Thxs

Waiting for Gazwa-e-Hind.....for all pervasive and powerful Zaid Hamid to come to our homes and give us a nice spanking for being damn pathetic low class saffron Hindu bloods...

Wooo Woooooooooo Look At indiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnns lol :woot:

If Some One want to know how many indians on this forum they should check this thread :rofl:

Zaid Hamid Let them sleep .Why you always come in indians dreams.

I think Mothers in India scaring there babys now from Zaid Hamid.So jao warna zaid hamid aa jaye ga lol... :bunny::bunny:

Wooo Woooooooooo Look At indiannnnnnnnnnnnnnnns lol :woot:

If Some One want to know how many indians on this forum they should check this thread :rofl:

Zaid Hamid Let them sleep .Why you always come in indians dreams.

I think Mothers in India scaring there babys now from Zaid Hamid.So jao warna zaid hamid aa jaye ga lol... :bunny::bunny:

Are people afraid of stand up comedians on your side? :lol:

actuall the senario is like this....
the people there dont know to differentiate between standup comedy and real worthwhile information.....the stand up comedians suddenly turn national hero's coz the people believe that whatever they say is actually true :hitwall:.there was one member here who wanted Zaid hamid to be president of Pakistan:rofl:.

The word afraid is not in the Dictionary for pakistanis and specially this area from where i am.

My niCk is enough for u to explain :azn:

And u are still here i thought u will soon get banned for multiple ids :rofl:

The word afraid is not in the Dictionary for pakistanis and specially this area from where i am.

My niCk is enough for u to explain :azn:

And u are still here i thought u will soon get banned for multiple ids :rofl:

Oh ok i got it superman :lol:

actuall the senario is like this....
the people there dont know to differentiate between standup comedy and real worthwhile information.....the stand up comedians suddenly turn national hero's coz the people believe that whatever they say is actually true :hitwall:.there was one member here who wanted Zaid hamid to be president of Pakistan:rofl:.

what wrong with that? All Indians also want that to happen.:partay:

wow a troll feast. I feel regular troll threads are needed otherwise people do not find what to write.

Back to my original question... what's with the shooting range Video...what's that for? and relation to this Gazwa-E-Hind

Jeez......do I understand correctly he wants to conquer India??? That too militarily am I hearing this.... Is the second video link is that really a panel discussion or is it a parody program/joke....as Im really confused.

Hope that this is a parody/spoof

Back to my original question... what's with the shooting range Video...what's that for? and relation to this Gazwa-E-Hind

Jeez......do I understand correctly he wants to conquer India??? That too militarily am I hearing this.... Is the second video link is that really a panel discussion or is it a parody program/joke....as Im really confused.

Hope that this is a parody/spoof

Yes you are correct. he wants military action and wants Pakistani flag over red fort in delhi. Shooting range was another of his videos from his personal site i belive and why someone posted here i am still not able to understand. May be because he/she thought that Indians will get scared.

Second video is serious one :lol: but the content is as always funny :lol:

What is exactly Gazwa-e-Hind?? can someone please explain.
Thxs

It is Zaid Hamid's grand strategy to conquer India ...he will lead his army to Panipat..where he will defeat Indian army and then proceed to Red fort in Delhi...where he will organise a radio show(Its his life long dream to become a Radio jockey in Delhi)..thus concluding his annexation of India...you can see he is already preparing hard for it!!

first_battle_of_panipat_map.jpg

WOW..

Why does this guy want to capture India/Delhi....what is if at all the logic behind such a move? What's does one acheive?

Leader of some weird, radical militia in Pakistan I guess.

Yes you are correct. he wants military action and wants Pakistani flag over red fort in delhi. Shooting range was another of his videos from his personal site i belive and why someone posted here i am still not able to understand. May be because he/she thought that Indians will get scared.

Second video is serious one :lol: but the content is as always funny :lol:

WOW..

Why does this guy want to capture India/Delhi....what is if at all the logic behind such a move? What's does one acheive?

Leader of some weird, radical militia in Pakistan I guess.

To avenge Kashmir, defeat by the hands of India in 1971, Muslim suppression and above all India is also a promised land because it was ruled by Muslim rulers before british came in for some 500 years(which he claims to be 1000 years). thats another matter of fact for the rest of history pakistan also had the hindu rulers. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom