What's new

Zaid Hamid at Shooting Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmm..I think the flags have changed....

pakistan next president love war and violence. that's OK......but his personal opinion should not effect the pak foreign policy...

Exactly. He should be made the Chief of Army and should become the Chief Executive Officer of Pakistan.

All those for Zaid Hamid as military CEO of Pakistan raise your hands!

hey why u guyz so much jealous with Zaid Hamid....If u guyz really want him to be Army Chief that is good idea...we will make him the indian Army chief so there will be no more fight ever....:lol:
cuz here he is already civil Army chief....:woot:

hey why u guyz so much jealous with Zaid Hamid....If u guyz really want him to be Army Chief that is good idea...we will make him the indian Army chief so there will be no more fight ever....:lol:
cuz here he is already civil Army chief....:woot:

here he is already civil Army chief.

it can easily be judged:agree::agree::agree:

let me tell you the truth we indians are petrified of this guy of yours called zaid hamid.please stick with mr 10% ,we will raise it to 20% but please no zaid hamid i dont want to hear of him again.

ZH is so gangsta

result to dekhaya hi nahi ke goli sahi nishane pe lagi ya samne deewar pe :cry:
You can see at 1:10 he misses by a mile, the sand on the ground is disturbed by the bullet.

Sahi dramay baaz hai yeh, what was the point of this video?

Well we may have our disagreements with Zaid... but he is a million times better than the best of the Hindus (even if the best of Hindus does not drink cows pee)...

We never licked the Goras the way you did... this is why they gave you Kashmir which was a majority Muslim and wanted to join with Pakistan... Even today the Indian Hindu community in Britain is the biggest licker of their Gora masters... I have seen first hand how happy the Goras feel when these Indians treat the British as one of their Gods...

Well if you dont have precious time to spend on BS CTs... what the hell are you doing on this forum? Obviously you are not spending quality time here...

I think I ll keep directing my rant at this ignorant fool... which is YOU
This standard of debate is way below the mark.

Well we may have our disagreements with Zaid... but he is a million times better than the best of the Hindus (even if the best of Hindus does not drink cows pee)...

We never licked the Goras the way you did... this is why they gave you Kashmir which was a majority Muslim and wanted to join with Pakistan... Even today the Indian Hindu community in Britain is the biggest licker of their Gora masters... I have seen first hand how happy the Goras feel when these Indians treat the British as one of their Gods...Well if you dont have precious time to spend on BS CTs... what the hell are you doing on this forum? Obviously you are not spending quality time here...

I think I ll keep directing my rant at this ignorant fool... which is YOU

purestani muslims here in the U.S. are posing as Indians especially after the bomb scare in NewYork. Hell even the pakistani restaurants have Indian food, Bollywood films & music

Pakistanis pose as Indians after NY bomb scare | Reuters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom