What's new

Zaid Hamid at Shooting Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jana! I have never seen such Fanatic "so called" journalist in my entire life. Well i do agree that there are some minority rogue elements in India too. But from the Journalist fraternity, there isnt. As far as my knowledge Journalist should have a neutral view to analyse and to comment upon anything.

You are nothing but a correspondent of radicals!

Last edited:
Zaki bhai Zahid bhai is more better Shooter than what you think you must go to him and put Apple on your head and ask himt o shot the Applae than you know how good shooter he is

Zaki bhai Zahid bhai is more better Shooter than what you think you must go to him and put Apple on your head and ask himt o shot the Applae than you know how good shooter he is

I also want Zaki to do that! Specially the apple part! :lol:

what is he doing in the crop fields? Shooting like a 10 years old boy!!!! Making such video is not the way to motivate people even for ZH!!! Those stories will do better.

BTW liked the map at last of the video!!!! lol Why he left BD??? Zaid Hamid will never grow up. :lol:

Last edited:
^^ He is preparing for the guzwa e hind, you should know better :D
he left Bangladesh, becaz he has to prepare for guzwa e bangladesh first, currently he is bz with hind :partay:

Who is this guy Pakistani shooting ace? Or ??

Oh if you are from Israel then you will also fall in love with him more than Pakistanis just like we Indians love him more than Pakistanis :lol:

He is one person who is a excellent orator twists facts thinks conspiracy in almost everything including the recent floods in Pakistan, distorts history to suit his agenda. Claims to have sources in Israel and India. Dreams of theories of Ghazwa tul hind in which Indian hindus are destroyed and chained and then the same army attacks Israel. And last but not least he is one hell of inspirational person for many Pakistanis. But the fact of matter is that if he is to contest for elections and Indians were to vote he will win by majority

You serious...?

Oh if you are from Israel then you will also fall in love with him more than Pakistanis just like we Indians love him more than Pakistanis :lol:

He is one person who is a excellent orator twists facts thinks conspiracy in almost everything including the recent floods in Pakistan, distorts history to suit his agenda. Claims to have sources in Israel and India. Dreams of theories of Ghazwa tul hind in which Indian hindus are destroyed and chained and then the same army attacks Israel. And last but not least he is one hell of inspirational person for many Pakistanis. But the fact of matter is that if he is to contest for elections and Indians were to vote he will win by majority

You serious...?

Yes :lol:

He is totally anti Indian anti Israel and sees conspiracy of RAW/ISI/CIA in almost everything. He is more watched in India then in Pakistan for the sake of entertainment. According to him 9/11 was done by US. 26/11 was planned by India and Israel. He wants to nuke India and Israel. He does not call India as Indian republic and calls it as federation of states and claims within years India will be disintegrated. He claims that all islamic countries wept of love for them when they tested nuke and requested when they are going to save them from Israel. :lol:

Though his majority of blood boiling speeches are in urdu but some are in english also but really you will love it. Real funny. He has changed the entire Indian history and calls Israel illegitimate child of US. The real funny part is majority of pakistan belives in his theories.

Hmm interesting came across some stuff on Youtube in English and didn't go through all the programs as some stuff is really wacky.. but interestingly enough reminds me of a quote of Voltaire "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

This dude does he have a loyal following on the ground???? I mean does he get air time for some of his theories?

Yes :lol:

He is totally anti Indian anti Israel and sees conspiracy of RAW/ISI/CIA in almost everything. He is more watched in India then in Pakistan for the sake of entertainment. According to him 9/11 was done by US. 26/11 was planned by India and Israel. He wants to nuke India and Israel. He does not call India as Indian republic and calls it as federation of states and claims within years India will be disintegrated. He claims that all islamic countries wept of love for them when they tested nuke and requested when they are going to save them from Israel. :lol:

Though his majority of blood boiling speeches are in urdu but some are in english also but really you will love it. Real funny. He has changed the entire Indian history and calls Israel illegitimate child of US. The real funny part is majority of pakistan belives in his theories.

Last edited:
Ok sure rechecked

india_map.jpg

Still flawed. Not according to the ground realities.

Hmm interesting came across some stuff on Youtube in English and didn't go through all the programs as some stuff is really wacky.. but interestingly enough reminds be a quote of Voltaire "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities.”

This dude does he have a loyal following on the ground???? I mean does he get air time for some of his theories?

He used to get quite sometime on the pakistani channels but recently he started his crap against the current gov so many of his shows were stopped mid way. Though missing from speeches these days but heard that he is giving lectures in universities but not on channels. Recently he appeared on some Iran channel.

He has quite a following for him till he got into some religious scandal. But people still continue to support him on his religious views.

Though he is quite a excellent orator. Would have been a real good resource for the Pakistani youth if he would have not chosen to be the conspiracy theorist.

---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Still flawed. Not according to the ground realities.

another one for you

India_map.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom