What's new

Zaid Hamid at Shooting Range

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is called political map of india. Hope this will help you. Look east you will Assam still as part of india

why dont you read carefully. Who said Assam is NOT part of India ??

Surely Pakistani flag hoisted in Indian Assam :azn:

We=Muslims already conquered and ruled over India for almost 700 years ;) so conquering quest is not new.

anyway for the time being i am more interested in watching the guns and shooting :wave:

Are you forgetting history here....you became a Muslim because you were conquered by Muslim invaders. Or you consider yourself of Turkish or Arab origin??

1map-of-india-political.gif

Flawed Map. Recheck the Kashmir map again. :)

We=Muslims already conquered and ruled over India for almost 700 years ;) so conquering quest is not new.

anyway for the time being i am more interested in watching the guns and shooting :wave:

and ended up segregating oneself westwards after that out of fear that they will be clouted in hindu india where in their half of brothers continue to reside and reach to the level of presidency.

Von Hölle;1237211 said:
Are you forgetting history here....you became a Muslim because you were conquered by Muslim invaders. Or you consider yourself of Turkish or Arab origin??

Mine and his ancestors were not hindus in the first place.

And as you were talking about Green ;) so Muslims natives or non-natives have ruled over your ancestors thats enough.

and ended up segregating oneself westwards after that out of fear that they will be clouted in hindu india

first ruling you then also got our country thats what matters :pakistan:

where in their half of brothers continue to reside and reach to the level of presidency.

Half of our Muslim Brothers/Sisters are reeling under pathetic conditions in India so one president who follows hinudism is not remarkable thing.

What matters is that choice of those Muslims is now proving wrong.

Mine and his ancestors were not hindus in the first place.

And as you were talking about Green ;) so Muslims natives or non-natives have ruled over your ancestors thats enough.

But still they were non-Muslims and now you are a Muslim..it is infact you who those, invaders conquered.

Pakistani flag was hoisted in CWG also lol. Still no results from Assam neither from CWG.:D

The Indians hoisted Pakistani flag in Assam as protest against their own country bharat thats what is more significant than getting any result in games.

first ruling you then also got our country thats what matters :pakistan:
getting a country of being clouted or being dominated.

Half of our Muslim Brothers/Sisters are reeling under pathetic conditions in India so one president who follows hinudism is not remarkable thing.

What matters is that choice of those Muslims is now proving wrong.

At least they dont get blown up with their fellow brothers. Neither they have to hide nationality while roaming freely in west.
Ahh about pathetic conditions even hindus are in pathetic conditions also. :hang2:

Von Hölle;1237226 said:
But still they were non-Muslims and now you are a Muslim..it is infact you who those, invaders conquered.

:lol: bhartis can have this face saving by saying those Muslim warriors conquered Pakistanis

:bunny:

anyway let me enjoy the shooting

The Indians hoisted Pakistani flag in Assam as protest against their own country bharat thats what is more significant than getting any result in games.

are maata ukhad kya liya uske baad still no results 64 years. Need to change management. But same cant be said about us. we already got results when we wanted. :tongue:

Now we can say pakistan is interferring in Indian matters. Ask them to hoist them more so that we can give them direct ticket of hell. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom