What's new

YouTube blocked in Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now eveN the occupants cant enter the house due to that rat.

In democratic countries, the view of majority prevails. Pakistanis are happy after seeing YouTube being blocked in Pakistan. this is our way of protest and the masses agree with it. Freedom can go to hell if the public is happy with it.

The same goes with India, that movie is on the first page and the first item on youtube in India as well, India needs to temporarily block youtube to avoid any more flareups.

The presence of that movie on youtube does point out to something sinister and I cannot understand why is it still on youtube and displayed prominently, it's as if they want to preempt more attacks.

because mostly people never saw those videos..neither we search this type of videos..but this particular movie was made papular by those who released this and they feel proud..if they dont get punishment..it ll encourage others belong to any religion.dont you think?

I seen this stupid clip on YT it is the dumbest low budget crap I seen in my life, the person who made this movie has already won because the video is now infamous, who had heard of this film before the media highlighted it? say the movie is banned and 1yr from now some other idiot makes another video then we back to square one.

lagta hai yaha pe bhi ban kar diya mamas :cry:

mai try kar raha hu par nahi khul rahi

There is no exception either you ban everything or nothing, you can't pick and choose.
its obviously a better option to remove such contents(everything) but yt simply doesnt want it(self regulatory complications) . such videos which create instabily,violence are self taged offensive material which i think is an exception and should be removed.

Well if someone is speaking out or blocking it now...why is it irritating you??

I do not care if your Govt is banning YT may I also suggest FB there is material on there too why not just ban google all together?

@Mercenary
You are in Canada not India and Pakistan, even if you have felt like this, it won't be good for you. If you have arranged anything like that, you would be in a jail cell by now. :D

I seen this stupid clip on YT it is the dumbest low budget crap I seen in my life, the person who made this movie has already won because the video is now infamous, who had heard of this film before the media highlighted it? say the movie is banned and 1yr from now some other idiot makes another video then we back to square one.

Then block again, simple as that. If the publishing companies such as YouTube do not care - why should we...

its obviously a better option to remove such contents(everything) but yt simply doesnt want it(self regulatory complications) . such videos which create instabily,violence are self taged offensive material which i think is an exception and should be removed.

Buddy even before this movie was made there was video's on Mohamed why did nobody say nothing or start riots before? just because this flick got the media spotlight nothing else.

Freedom+of+Expression+in+Arab+World2.JPG

nope... noo nooo.. noooo.. :fie:

Im not trolling with the pic or supporting or opposing the decision but wanted to post this pic since the day Asim put this as his avatar when India blocked some anti national sites... was waiting for the day Pakistan blocks something over something..

We blocked some blogs and few pages here and there also the youtube video on religious insult.

But to block the entire youtube which is still a source of information, entertainment and education for millions of Pakistanis is a HUUUUGEEE achievement. Bravo :feminist:

Woow! a man who cant get over some petty debate.... and brings in the same pic to have his vengeance has now certainly become huge supporter of Pakistani people and their oppression ..... even when they don't want it you got to give them these pearls!

Then block again, simple as that. If the publishing companies such as YouTube do not care - why should we...

Oh so why did it take you this long to block it? when there was similar videos on Mohamed before

Not you but millions of others are hurt.

What do you mean hurt?

Are these people girls that someone called them fat that they started crying?

These people are not hurt. They just need a reason to riot.

What is going on is this:
The Salafis are in a power struggle with the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. The Video was made and posted on YouTube in July. A Fat Salafi Cleric while being bored at work stumbled across this video while surfing YouTube in September. He decided to rile people up and undermine the current government in Egypt with this obscure video.

His calculus was that the brainless, un-educated, and jobless masses in Egyptian society who have nothing better to do will take up this call and start riots and protests against the video and blame America, Christians, the West, Jews and Israel. This will cause the Egyptian Government to shift even more to the right and harm its relations with the West and bring it line with the Salafi philosophies.

This is noting more than a manufactured controversy being used by these extremists to further their agenda and the protestors are too brainless and stupid to realize that they are being used as pawns for the Extreme Right Wing in Egypt to cement their control over the country.

And now the rumor and conspiracy mill is in full swing as the protests have spread all over the Arab and Muslim world and even in Australia where these brain-dead morons are protesting and storming the US Embassies.

All the Good will that Arabs built from the Arab Spring that they wanted freedom and democracy is gone. Now Arabs are seen as a brainless and mindless horde of barbarians.

And stay tuned. Al Qaeda will launch terrorist attacks and use this Video as reason behind it.

What a bunch of opportunistic bigots. These people are a disgrace to Islam and I find their actions more offensive than that Video.

Oh so why did it take you this long to block it? when there was similar videos on Mohamed before

None of them were displayed/stuck on the front page of YouTube.

Woow! a man who cant get over some petty debate.... and brings in the same pic to have his vengeance has now certainly become huge supporter of Pakistani people and their oppression ..... even when they don't want it you got to give them these pearls!

Thats some hard words for Asim.. Im sure he wasnt expecting to get over that petty debate that day.. Cool down Adios.

In democratic countries, the view of majority prevails. Pakistanis are happy after seeing YouTube being blocked in Pakistan. this is our way of protest and the masses agree with it. Freedom can go to hell if the public is happy with it.

Google still fetches other video sources that has the same content.. neXt is google? Afterall google owns Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom