What's new

Etihad to stop flights to and from Dhaka, good amount of money of other foreign airlines operating in Dhaka is now blocked in Bangladesh

Are you an agent and blind apologist for Western Airlines doing business in South Asia?

British Airways can leave if they want, our local airlines can fill the slots carrying passengers.

The fleet utilization of Biman and local private airlines is way lower which needs to be raised.

A company can do business in our country if they want - they are free to leave if they are inefficient and they can't.

In what ways does the operations in Bangladesh of foreign carriers help our travelling people?

An airline seat paid for by local currency is still a seat. Fuel and Airport ground services bought locally in Bangladesh can be paid for in local currency. Those two are the highest uses of local currency by foreign airlines.

You are talking nonsense. If foreign airlines are inefficient then local airlines would be thriving. But this is not the case.

Why are local airlines doing so poorly compared to foreign airlines? You need to ask the passengers who chose foreign airlines over local airlines. All you are doing is to deny people a choice.

And if you drive out foreign airlines, don't be surprised if Bangladesh airlines are banned from flying to certain countries, because there will be retaliation.

The Middle Eastern countries will especially retaliate, including going as far as deporting Bangladeshi workers and reducing quotas for work visas.

You think Bangladesh has some kind of leverage in this matter, but it doesn't. No one will win. All will lose.

That’s their problem.

BoB is not obliged to convert taka to dollars.

No more than BoE is obliged to convert pound into dollars.

Do you cry when BoE doesn’t give you dollars?
Are you really comparing the Bank of Bangladesh to the Bank of England? :rofl:

The pound is a reserve currency. I don't need the Bank of England to convert my pounds to dollars. I can just do that in the FOREX department.

Not so with the Taka. This is why foreign companies demand repatriation of dollars in order to do business in Bangladesh. I guess you want Bangladesh to not only destroy FDI but also Bangladesh's own exports. Trade is reciprocal after all.

You are talking nonsense. If foreign airlines are inefficient then local airlines would be thriving. But this is not the case.

Why are local airlines doing so poorly compared to foreign airlines? You need to ask the passengers who chose foreign airlines over local airlines. All you are doing is to deny people a choice.

And if you drive out foreign airlines, don't be surprised if Bangladesh airlines are banned from flying to certain countries, because there will be retaliation.

The Middle Eastern countries will especially retaliate, including going as far as deporting Bangladeshi workers and reducing quotas for work visas.

You think Bangladesh has some kind of leverage in this matter, but it doesn't. No one will win. All will lose.

Are you really comparing the Bank of Bangladesh to the Bank of England? :rofl:

The pound is a reserve currency. I don't need the Bank of England to convert my pounds to dollars. I can just do that in the FOREX department.

Not so with the Taka. This is why foreign companies demand repatriation of dollars in order to do business in Bangladesh. I guess you want Bangladesh to not only destroy FDI but also Bangladesh's own exports. Trade is reciprocal after all.

Yeah yeah - nonsense your flying rat's a$$. Our country our rules buddy.

Not a darpok dominion like yours.

Doormat for everyone to walk over.

The passengers are here, foreign airlines are here for their seats. They have something to sell.

If some airline doesn't like it, there'll be more airlines here to sell seats.

They just need to take a hike. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Last edited:
even Malaysia cut flight i think every one is having hard time getting the money

even Malaysia cut flight i think every one is having hard time getting the money

Malaysia has cut flights before. They were operating a B737 from DAC to KL last I checked.

MAS is in dire straits except for regional Asian flights closer to home and domestic flights.

It's not just us that are subject to global inflation - all countries are hurting.

Then add to that all the uncertainty from adding one global conflict on top of another.

The Shekel dropped to all time lows in all foreign exchanges now and ditto with stocks of Ij-rail tech companies.

Yeah yeah - nonsense your flying rat's a$$. Our country our rules buddy.

Not a darpok dominion like yours.

Doormat for everyone to walk over.

The passengers are here, foreign airlines are here for their seats. They have something to sell.

If some airline doesn't like it, there'll be more airlines here to sell seats.

They just need to take a hike. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.
You talk a lot with no substance.
For example, the USA has Bangladesh in category 2 safety rating. What this means is Bangladesh currently is incapable of complying with ICAO international standards. This restricts Bangladeshi aircraft to enter USA unless certain International standards can be met. Similarly, every country that flies to your country and every country your airlines wants to fly to, have agreements in place. Given how minuscule your country's aviation industry is and how limited it;s international sphere of influence is -- these agreements are on-sided not in favor of Bangladesh at all.

You have a long way to go to get your airlines, airports and aviation needs to the current international standards. Do that, and then speak. Bangladeshis are boastful and have nothing to show for it. A bangladeshi reaching any gulf city can travel to the rest of the world easily but can he do that on Biman? without code share?

Malaysia has cut flights before. They were operating a B737 from DAC to KL last I checked.

MAS is in dire straits except for regional Asian flights closer to home and domestic flights.

It's not just us that are subject to global inflation - all countries are hurting.

Then add to that all the uncertainty from adding one global conflict on top of another.

The Shekel dropped to all time lows in all foreign exchanges now and ditto with stocks of Ij-rail tech companies.

Oil producing countries never had it so good.

As is USA - during times of crisis the rich like holding dollars.

Thorny women!!???

Then what’s the use of heaven 😂😂
These thorny women are good for our Kat Mullahs. They will be crying in pain.

They deserve it as punishment for spreading lies on this Earth that made Muslim societies uneducated and superstitious.

These thorny women are good for our Kat Mullahs. They will be crying in pain.

They deserve it as punishment for spreading lies on this Earth that made Muslim societies uneducated and superstitious.
@Bilal9 dumbo is the stupidest of all Bangos in PDF. He speaks so much nonsense😆, its unbelievable.

Back
Top Bottom