What's new

Youth killed in anti Israeli protests in Kashmir

and that is why you are a " evil yindoo nation " :whistle:

Oh yeah with some evil sikhs like me too:coffee:

come to this thread see your self Anti-Israel protesters vent their rage at cops in Paris Saturday

how opressed they are

_76393856_fbba269d-2c03-4902-aa50-e99d6ebedc8a.jpg
what you call this ? they are not opresssed ....

check out the dude with black helmet on extreme right:rofl::rofl::rofl:

come to this thread see your self Anti-Israel protesters vent their rage at cops in Paris Saturday

how opressed they are

_76393856_fbba269d-2c03-4902-aa50-e99d6ebedc8a.jpg
what you call this ? they are not opresssed ....

nice try , but before post something , kindly read the op first ...

and we ( Pakistani ) are born evil for indians :lol:

RIP dear brother.

On the other hand. No need for protests to turn violent and that for a cause on upon they can have no effect. But to use "live firing" is disgraceful. What happened to "non lethal means"?

why d fack they are protesting in India for what is happening in other part of the world!

Lost own life.! RIP.

why d fack they are protesting in India for what is happening in other part of the world!

Lost own life.! RIP.
coz Jews and Hindus are same? occupying the lands not belongs to them.

I feel disgusted at the responses from Indians....Seriously from a life wasted to blaming the parents for a boy who wants to have his say?! Democracy rulez I guess to hush people up.... and if their say different to yours and he died (or lets say got shot) it becomes who cares?

Suhail Ahmad Lone (15) was killed after CRPF allegedly opened fire

Revolting attitude indeed!

RIP....

Once again ,,,u become stupid if u start taking religion too seriously:coffee:

Yes apparently both india and israel are fighting terrorists,,,so yeah u are kinda right man

Get corrected your sentence ... Both India & Israel are fighting with freedom fighters ... Because both are usurper ..........

Get corrected your sentence ... Both India & Israel are fighting with freedom fighters ... Because both are usurper ..........

Whatever floats ur boat.

I feel disgusted at the responses from Indians....Seriously from a life wasted to blaming the parents for a boy who wants to have his say?! Democracy rulez I guess to hush people up.... and if their say different to yours and he died (or lets say got shot) it becomes who cares?

Revolting attitude indeed!

RIP....

He died because, the people he was protesting(not the cause) with were idiots...you do not resort to stone pelting on security forces to register a protest.
Isn't that the reason why French govt has banned these protests, because they know, these people who are protesting are overtly emotional idiots and resort to violence for no apparent, rhyme or reason.

Kill them but you can't break their spirit .. Kashmir will be free one day or another .. Occupying animals

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom