What's new

Youth killed in anti Israeli protests in Kashmir

He died because, the people he was protesting(not the cause) with were idiots...you do not resort to stone pelting on security forces to register a protest.
You see Mr. Democracy....Just coz he wasnt supporting your idea or wasnt in par with you ....doesnt justify for saying his death was useless...everyone has their own choice...Choice which you cant steal under the name of democracy! Tolerance is not something natural to Indians and I can see that!

By no way is shooting justified! Nothing can justify "the govt" shooting its own! Until and unless they were in a life threatening position say the teenager had a gun too!

Isn't that the reason why French govt has banned these protests, because they know, these people who are protesting are overtly emotional idiots and resort to violence for no apparent, rhyme or reason
French govt is really a bigot that shouldnt be compared with but if you do want to get to their level then admit your state as a bigot too!

Furthermore, a protest takes place on emotional ground...yes emotions...only when a person believes and is upset or has a cause does one protest...People dont protest coz they have no reason!

Riots and protests are also the reason rubber bullets were invented or say tear gas! or warning shots!

Young kids losing his life for something which has nothing to do with him.Sad..even sadder are those ummah ke thekedaars who are frying their papad on his death.

coz Jews and Hindus are same? occupying the lands not belongs to them.

We have the ownership - just because the muslims breed much faster than mice and they do not want anyone else in their land (Kashmiri hindus) and do genocide to chase them out will not alter our minds to writeoff our own territory in the name of some alien religion.

You see Mr. Democracy....Just coz he wasnt supporting your idea or wasnt in par with you ....doesnt justify for saying his death was useless...everyone has their own choice...Choice which you cant steal under the name of democracy! Tolerance is not something natural to Indians and I can see that!

By no way is shooting justified! Nothing can justify "the govt" shooting its own! Until and unless they were in a life threatening position say the teenager had a gun too!

French govt is really a bigot that shouldnt be compared with but if you do want to get to their level then admit your state as a bigot too!

Furthermore, a protest takes place on emotional ground...yes emotions...only when a person believes and is upset or has a cause does one protest...People dont protest coz they have no reason!

Riots and protests are also the reason rubber bullets were invented or say tear gas! or warning shots!

what happened during this protest ??

Ishq-e-Rasool Day: 20 killed, over 200 wounded in protests across Pakistan – The Express Tribune

Ok answer a simple question what are they trying to achive by this protest(throwing stones at security forces,and becoming voilent)

Where did I say..I was against his idea?

People all over India have protested for Palestinian cause ..some of them happened right next to my place near Isreali embassy.
Regardless of their ethnicity/religion there were not idiotic enough to start burning public property and start pelting stones at Police.

The fact is simple, you protest peacefully, we are a democracy , you have all the right to it.

You become overty emotionally,start destroying Public property to vent your anger..you ll get a bullet in your arse.

But since you are being all highheaded, do tell us what happened in Model Town,Lahore not few days ago?..so what kind of democracy are you?

I dont give a $hit whether you are a baloch or not. You might have sold your soul, but he real baloch have not.
Trying to use abusive language just shows your desperation.
Diverting he topic show what a desperate turd you are .. Loser runs out of arguements ? As for selling my soul you worry ab yourself lowlife..

Look at this guy tryna act big loool
Dude go troll the Sri Lankans with "I'm a Tamil gangsta" crap.... This thread shouldn't concern you.

Last edited:
Diverting he topic show what a desperate turd you are .. Loser runs out of arguements ? As for selling my soul you worry ab yourself napkin nigger from South
Trying to be American much?
What happened, Americans bombed your country and your trying to ape them. Told you, sold your soul.

''nigger from the south'' Tough guy on internet :lol:

Trying to be American much?
What happened, Americans bombed your country and your trying to ape them. Told you, sold your soul.

''nigger from the south'' Tough guy on internet :lol:

From Kashmir to Baluchistan .. And now USA.. Ran out of arguments you pile of garbage.

Last edited:
Where did I say..I was against his idea?

People all over India have protested for Palestinian cause ..some of them happened right next to my place near Isreali embassy.
Regardless of their ethnicity/religion there were not idiotic enough to start burning public property and start pelting stones at Police.
The fact is simple, you protest peacefully, we are a democracy , you have all the right to it.

You become overty emotionally,start destroying Public property to vent your anger..you ll get a bullet in your arse.

But since you are being all highheaded, do tell us what happened in Model Town,Lahore not few days ago?..so what kind of democracy are you?

@ Akheilos:

what's your response to this? or u just gonna avoid this thread and move on to another one?

Your not even lucid. Random babbling everywhere. Get a grip boy and learn to be coherent.

Get a life son.. You keep jumping from one thing to another .. Showing signs of severe retardation... On topic:

image.jpg

He know how shias are treated in pakistan, he knows how baluch were murdered by pak army

He is either from a military background (seems like) or he is super delusional, either way he is an ignorant fool

Back
Top Bottom