What's new

Youth killed in anti Israeli protests in Kashmir

A 15 year old died n indians r saying who cares. well now ill wait for the mumbai type attacks that wud be a celebration. low life indians i really want to spit on ur faces

RIP....

There are several protests happened across the country .... I guess these guys need to learn to protest in peaceful manner..... .... Why do they want to turn violent??? What India or Indian forces or Kashmir police has to do with that conflict?????

What a waste of life, and for what purpose?????

Was it so violent that firing was needed???? One need to investigate......

India and Indian muslims have thousands of problems and issues that needs immediate attention. Why not work constructively for development of India and Indian muslims rather than going out on streets vandalising public property in the name of protest. What can one possibly gain from these violent protests? A silent candle march to show solidarity and protest was enough....but I fail to understand why most protest like mindless hooligans.
This is not the first instance...people are killed in Myanmar...protesters destroy public property worth billions in Mumbai. Somebody draws a cartoon in Denmark....protesters go on rampage burns public property and kill innocent bystanders in Hyderabad. Why don't the country come ahead of ******g religion.

A 15 year old died n indians r saying who cares. well now ill wait for the mumbai type attacks that wud be a celebration. low life indians i really want to spit on ur faces
Here's an idea!

Why dont you riot in Saudi Arabia in protest of the chap killed in Kashmir. They will show you exactly what spitting in the face means.

Till kashmiri pandits get their rights back ill have no pain for kashmiris. We did nothing to our mainland muslims for anti Israel protests btw.

How many palestinians have died for kashmir cause? I bet most of the palestinians dont know where the f kashmir is.

Now see zaid hamid is 100% right when he uses the word "Hindu zionist" Actually these both groups have same ideologies and dirty mindset and that,s the reason they support each other when it comes to showing brutality.

Now see zaid hamid is 100% right when he uses the word "Hindu zionist" Actually these both groups have same ideologies and dirty mindset and that,s the reason they support each other when it comes to showing brutality.
If you think that stuart little is right May lord have mercy on you.

expect worse..i got plans for ur country dont worry you all will blame ur mouths
post-28494-Al-Pacino-HOO-AH-gif-Scent-of-Ycza.gif

you have to wait for something like mumbai to happen,look colsely you dont have to wait ,i am sure something happening in Pakistan every other day,i sure with so much spitting on pakistan your spit would have dried out....:-)

Serious this thread is full of low life bharti scums who are celebrating the death of a 15 year and saying who cares .
But these hypocrite bhartis were crying a river when almost 200 bhartis were sent to hell in 2008 mumbai attacks.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom