What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why this 'kolaveri di' on both sides? Relax guys! Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.

The fact is, many people here hate those from across the border because they do not know them; and many here will never know them because they hate them. That's the tragedy. The same applies to those across the border.

Will the twain ever meet? Hopefully it will some day!

Cheers!

The unfortunate part is that this ignorance wont disappear in our lifetimes. We are bound to suffer because we are fed this hate to camouflage our inadequate future given by our leaders.

Ofcourse Pakistani Muslims are all absolutely united and all ethnicities are pappi-jhappi with each other and Muhajirs are not branded as Indian agents an looked down upon. They also do not go the extra length to prove their patriotism towards Pakistan by decrying India.

hahahaha, what a dumb troll post. Visit Karachi & Hyderabad once in your life time to see that most of us Muhajirs live more luxiriously than any indian can even dream of.

@ topic
Indians: Many good members but mostly trolls who infect every +ive thread about Pakistan & they really are bad name for their country.
Bdshis: Most Bdshis @ PDF seems pro Pakistanis(although in real life i haven't found any pro Pakistani Bdshi)
Afghans: Good people but i got no clue why they hate Pakistan too much(i may be wrong).
Chinese: The most well mannered & sane voices, Very good people, very hardworking, treat the friend as friend.
Turks: Great people, Most very much pro Pakistanis, Like brothers to Pakistan.
Iranians: Smart people, Great people, Can acheive goal.
Arabs: Neutrals(i used to thought they are pro Pakistanis, still there is one Egyptian guy who seem pro Pakistani)
Americans: I'm sad my American brothers here at PDF still don't know ABC of Pakistan & they think it is a bad country.

what do you do else then smelling like DOG on internet for anti pakistan and bad news of pakistan for open threads here and there ?:undecided: honestly a question:frown:

Muslims have one of the lowest employment levels in India. So they have lots of time to sit on the internet and "prove their patriotism" :lol:

6CDzI.jpg

^

Adnan

Why do you go to such a low personal level for Adnan??....He never insulted at your personal level....

Modi: Razpak Tujhe Zinda rahna hai?
Razpak: Ji Malik....
Modi: Tujhe pata hai teri zindagi bachane ke liye tujhe kya karna hoga
Razpak:

UPrmT.png

Modi: Apne Mulk ke Logo ko bhi Samjha Dena.
Razpak Beta: Ji Malik. Hukum Sarakho Par.
Pazpak: Modi ki Jai Ho! :D

:lol:

Dialogue was ok, but I'm Pakistani.

And If I were to see Modi I would make the murderer lick my boots.
Nice try. :cheers:

UPrmT.png

Muslims: We are still angry about 2002
Modi: It's 2012, we might need to have a 10 year "remembering"
Muslims: SORRY SORRY, ALL HAIL GREAT LEADER MODI

Razpak:

UPrmT.png

:rofl::rofl: classic :tup:

Why do you go to such a low personal level for Adnan??....He never insulted at your personal level....

I didn't mean to say that is you in the picture. I was just trying to illustrate your mentality.

You are more anti-Pakistan, than anyone else.

In the end it just makes us laugh.

My answer is right here. ^

Chinese - I used to think all Chinese are very polite , civilised and intelligent but that isn't the case . I do still believe that most Chinese outside this forum are nice civil people .

Pakistanis - Delusional , parallel universe . I tend to like older Pakistanis more compared to younger ones. The younger one seems more radicalised to me atleast on this forum .

Bangladeshis - Except for Zabaniya , all are ungrateful , always wishing bad for both their neighbours( India and Burma) . What can you say about a country which got its separate country due to the efforts and sacrifices of another country and now the natives of the former ask for nuking the natives of the latter .Never seen a more disgusting people . I used to like them earlier before coming here.

Arabs - Mixed , some members are nice , some are just rabidly anti non-muslim.

Turkey - Largely good

Iran - Good , except one member .

Afghanistan - Good

Vietnam - Very good

Korea - good

Phillipines- good

USA- Good

Israelis - good

Australia ,UK - good

Fellow Indians - Most are nice , simple individuals. The only thing i have found surprising is the number of rabidly anti-muslim Indians i have met here .They form the minority of the Indian members but living in India I hardly ever met any as i did here .

But one thing is worth noticing this forum tends to attract the hardcore nationalists and right wing religious fundos as well , so there are bound to be more fights and less proper discussions .But that doesn't mean that the people on Defence.pk represent the general demography of the country they belong to .

Modi: So When are you burning the Trains full of Hindus?
Muslims: Till we get Training, Material and Moral Support from Pakistan.

Once again, your captions are too forced and trying too hard to troll.
A good caption takes what is going on in the picture and makes funny dialog accordingly.
Why would they be having the dialogue you wrote when the guy is touching his feet?

Seriously guys, it's like I am dealing with children here. Make funny captions not angry troll filled ones that are just sad.

Razpak:

UPrmT.png

wo indian muslim hai if modi face pakistani mulsim he will piss in dhoti

298051_298676200151716_100000280157347_1232129_1629736789_n.jpg

250787_317188435036450_885426877_n.jpg

tery modi di pe..........nu

thank god you never see RAZPAK picture in fact he hold AK-47 which make **** of modi :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

^^^^ :rofl::rofl: good joke... keep it up

another frustrated soul because of load shedding

So , it became another India bashing thread.. Any comments on views on Pakistan are deleted..

My view :D

Pakistan has more fanatics than sane minds. That's the root cause of all their problems. Doesn't believe in anything that has no element of conspiracy in it. Hate Hindu Baniyas very much for god knows what my community has done to them. They somehow believe that Zionists, Hindus and everyone else are out to destroy them. Hate Afghanistan much, Love Taliban and every other terrorist forces which are killing innocent people in neighboring countries. Most of the Pakistani wanna troll about any issue on India. They don't want to accept that India is many times better than them in almost every area..

Chinese- I have better relations with them in real life then in PDf. On PDf, don't know why they act like idiots.. May be the problem is with the Chinese living in China..

Bangladeshi- Conspiracy laden minds. See RAW everywhere. Look at their section, they take about India day in day out. don't know if they are like that in real life too.

For others my opinion more or less has remained the same

Modi was denied a US visa not to save Americans from him, but to save him from RazPak. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom