What's new

Your Views on other nations after joing PDF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ofcourse showing the reality may seem like getting my panties in a twist.

I perfectly understand that denial syndrome.

Please reserve your prayers for removing that syndrome from Pakistanis also...:D

AHAH, don't worry I am not Indian. I don't think Pakistan will become a supa dupa pawa in 1,5 or even 10 years.
Your attempt to troll is noted and ignored, as the worlds most famous Indian would say "Thank you, come again":wave:

AHAH, don't worry I am not Indian. I don't think Pakistan will become a supa dupa pawa in 1,5 or even 10 years.
Your attempt to troll is noted and ignored, as the worlds most famous Indian would say "Thank you, come again":wave:

I would worry only if you are Indian...:lol:

That Muslim gentleman : lmao at the Pak muslims acting as thekedar for us when we are richer,secure and literate than them.. :D

LOL seriously man just give up. Even your trolling is lame and forced. try to be original and make it entertaining.

AHAH we should have a caption contest for this picture.
I'll go first
Modi: that's right, you better smile and look happy or you KNOW what will happen!!

Modi: How many men can you sacrifice for a fake LeT encounter?
Guy on the left:4 and we can say they are from Pakistan.

LOL seriously man just give up. Even your trolling is lame and forced. try to be original and make it entertaining.

Did I not say, denial syndrome ?

You try to deny whatever that goes against your perception as lame and forced. Coming from you, not surprised.

First off, thank you
Finally a sane Indian who acknowledges the ground reality.

second, what on earth are you talking about? Mohajirs are some of the most educated and richest citizens of Pakistan. Mohajirs have reached every position they possibly could in Pakistan.
The reason they especially hate India is because of the genocide Indians tried to commit against them during partition. Most of them lost family members and suffered hardships the rest of us could only dream about. Due to this, these people are much more patriotic then the rest of us.
You replied to him better than I ever could.
Everything you said is true(but no muhajir can EVER become governer sindh, even become president, but not governer sinsh :c), we don't bash India to prove we're Pakistani; that was established the day our forefathers rallied behind the Quaid and fought for Pakistan. We decry India because our grandparents have seen the tortures and kilings of Indians.

6CDzI.jpg

^

Adnan

1. First of all its a personal attack if Mods care about PDF rules even 1% they should ban u.

2. Its a Photoshop pic. Is it Photoshopped by u??

3. Its a image of Shia/Bohra Muslims of Gujarat.

4. I am not from Gujarat or Shia :no:

5. This photo shows how desperate ur.

6. If u show even 10% of handwork in reality instead of trolling pakistan could have developed. :enjoy:

Modi: I am losing favor with RSS, what can we do about it?
Muslim: Well, we can serve some beef next week at the Masjid
Modi: great, that's bound to rile up some anger towards you and be in my favor.

Why this 'kolaveri di' on both sides? Relax guys! Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.

The fact is, many people here hate those from across the border because they do not know them; and many here will never know them because they hate them. That's the tragedy. The same applies to those across the border.

Will the twain ever meet? Hopefully it will some day!

Cheers!

buddy keep ur frustration aside as not only Pakistanis have negetive views abt indians but others as well...

Every single country in the world has a negative view about pakistanis...
So u should do something about that before lecturing about us....

Modi: I am losing favor with RSS, what can we do about it?
Muslim: Well, we can serve some beef next week at the Masjid

What u do other then trolling?????

Or recession have made u out of job?

1. First of all its a personal attack if Mods care about PDF rules even 1% they should ban u.

2. Its a Photoshop pic. Is it Photoshopped by u??

3. Its a image of Shia/Bohra Muslims of Gujarat.

4. I am not from Gujarat or Shia :no:

5. This photo shows how desperate ur.

6. If u show even 10% of handwork in reality instead of trolling pakistan could have developed. :enjoy:

I didn't mean to say that is you in the picture. I was just trying to illustrate your mentality.

You are more anti-Pakistan, than anyone else.

In the end it just makes us laugh.

What u do other then trolling?????

Or recession have made u out of job?

I troll the trolls.
You posted a troll comment, I merely replied in Kind and hilarity ensued.
you are welcome :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom