Your views on Gay Marriage

Are you gay?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
i believe in gay union, not gay marriage

u got to have boundaries... in 100 years from now, the arabs will want western countries to legalise marriage to goats etc.

everyone always pushing the bounds, leads to a morally bankrupt society... which the west is becoming

in that case luffy300 is a sure thing too i think it makes me more of a childish mind then gay
I remember there was only 1 self confessed gay here, an Indian. Would like to know his view. Unless you guys scared him away. :)

I support gay rights, but I am not for gay marriage. May be gays can have some sort of civil union guaranteed by the state.

i believe in gay union, not gay marriage

u got to have boundaries... in 100 years from now, the arabs will want western countries to legalise marriage to goats etc.

everyone always pushing the bounds, leads to a morally bankrupt society... which the west is becoming

Whats moral/immoral about marriage, its just a glorified contract. It gives you certain legal protection.

I remember there was only 1 self confessed gay here, an Indian. Would like to know his view. Unless you guys scared him away.

really thats news to me would like to know but can guess he would support it

I support gay rights, but I am not for gay marriage. May be gays can have some sort of civil union guaranteed by the state.

bhai yeh mat hon aik din gays kehay we want our own country

really thats news to me would like to know but can guess he would support it
Well, he was a 'shy' gay type, not in your face gay.
There was a thread about marriage(IK started it) and he said, you guys are lucky, at least you can decide whether to marry or not.

Whats moral/immoral about marriage, its just a glorified contract. It gives you certain legal protection.

marriage is, and always was a religious thing! even when marriage takes place by a celebrant, not a priest or whatever

what is wrong with a civil union?? why must they force religon/tradition, to abandon itself just to make a minority happy?

i see it as no different to this, in australia, we celebrate christmas, why should these muslims come to MY country, and change our way of life, our TRADITION, just because they are a minority and they find it offensive??

thats not fair, i dont prevent them from practicing ramadan because im offended by it as it is against my beliefs??

you get my point?

Marriage has been defined, since advent of human civilization, in the context of a union between a man and a women. So, IMO, it should remain that way.

Back
Top Bottom