What's new

Your views on Gay Marriage

Are you gay?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
hey topics not why men are interested in me its why men are interested in each other:p:P:p:P:p:P:P

denmark has legalized gay marriage and i think it has become the first country to do that
Include women too. They should also have right to marry their les partner.

First it will be men with men, then it will be men with boys.

16 saal ky larkay kay bhai nay larkay ko 45 saal kay mard kay sath wani kar dia:p:P:p:P nice headline

hey topics not why men are interested in me its why men are interested in each other:p:P:p:P:p:P:P

denmark has legalized gay marriage and i think it has become the first country to do that

Also the other reason for the guys Hitting at U in college is , they might have seen Ur username on def.pk -
"SAIYAAN" BAHHHAHHAHHAA...
sorry mate but thats a sure shot FACEPALM
do U know why I typed Facepalm in rainbow colours??? ;)

WTF is with you guys? Is this a defence forum or is it a pick up joint for bandit boys?
Come on, members club has all kinds of discussion, this is hardly 4 pages, the one about most beautiful girl ran 23 pages or more.
Interestingly nobody is posting semi-nude gay pics here.

Come on, members club has all kinds of discussion, this is hardly 4 pages, the one about most beautiful girl ran 23 pages or more.
Interestingly nobody is posting semi-nude gay pics here.

You can do that on your own time brah.

"SAIYAAN" BAHHHAHHAHHAA...

in that case luffy300 is a sure thing too i think it makes me more of a childish mind then gay

WTF is with you guys? Is this a defence forum or is it a pick up joint for bandit boys?

Go to some other bandit forum for discussing this.

dont get me wrong defence talk is awsome but sometimes you need a topic to cool things off and interact witrh other members with whom we usually fight like indians for example isnt this what the member club is for interaction

Back
Top Bottom