Your views on Gay Marriage

Are you gay?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
:rofl: nice poll:)

my religion forbids gay sex . but i guess to each his own .;)

You shouldnt have asked. There are some things in this world that you are better off not knowing. If curiosity is still there, Google it, but I would highly recommend not to.

why bare u suggesting google:p:P darao gay osko

for some reason I look `dirt`in the picture , Honey + comb ;)
Honey-Comb-Cereal.jpg
desismileys_6768.gif

my religion forbids gay sex . but i guess to each his own .

i think every main religion forbids it but u know each to his own

They aret trolling you..
Sounds like you are ugly as hell....you said it yourself....girls wont even look at you....

I dont think Hes ugly ... if He were the guys wudnt be interested in Him , Unless hes hung like a Horse :)
I think He should stop doing all the funny hand movements whilst in college and not dress in Pink ???

for some reason I look `dirt`in the picture , Honey + comb

great now i know what not to buy at the grocery store will not get this post out of my mind:p:P:p:P

I think UK society is ready for gay marriage, its not a matter of 'if' but rather when.
I support gay marriage of course.

I dont think Hes ugly ... if He were the guys wudnt be interested in Him , Unless hes hung like a Horse
I think He should stop doing all the funny hand movements whilst in college and not dress in Pink !!!

hey topics not why men are interested in me its why men are interested in each other:p:P:p:P:p:P:P

denmark has legalized gay marriage and i think it has become the first country to do that

First it will be men with men, then it will be men with boys.

Wow, that's gay.

Back
Top Bottom