What's new

Your views on Gay Marriage

Are you gay?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
No yaar not a good thing . I believe in decriminalization of gay sex but not gay marriage . Gay marriage can have all sorts of wrong implications for society and economy . I don't know but i am a bit narrow minded about the latter .

Looks like somebody fell in the trap..wasnt me...
:lol:

Good..
So you could do them both..
The convenience....

yeah i dont think that would of worked out ... maybe safriz u want his number since you answered yes to the poll? lol

Hell aand Heaven are based on your Karma and NOT JUST because U marry someone..
`This`(present) is it!!
If it makes 2 lives happier , so be it ,what my problem ?

but I wud rather watch 2 birds making out than 2 guys ;)..... It wud make my bone grow few few cms to a good few Inches !!!
oops .. hope I dont get an Infraction for this.. but still want to post it out to my pervert bro`s ;)

lesbians-kissing.jpeg

i have plenty of gays in my college in lahore and guess what a couple of them actually flirted with me and i am not flattered when girls dont even look at me and gays flirt with me kia kismat hai yaar

They aret trolling you..
Sounds like you are ugly as hell....you said it yourself....girls wont even look at you....

`This`(present) is it!!

but I wud rather watch 2 birds making out than 2 guys ;)..... It wud make my bone grow few few cms to a good few Inches !!!
oops .. hope I dont get an Infraction for this.. but still want to post it out to my pervert bro`s ;)

Wait before Elmo arrives :lol:

What are your views on it? Unnatural, natural, wrong, right?

OP what are your views on SHEMALES ... HA HA ... bah , I just exposed the title of ur next thread ;) lolll matey!!

for some reason I look `dirt`in the picture , Honey + comb ;)
Honey-Comb-Cereal.jpg

They aret trolling you..
Sounds like you are ugly as hell....you said it yourself....girls wont even look at you....

challo are you gay bcz you are damn sensitive about this topic

What's a shemale?

khusra mairay bhai

`This`(present) is it!!

HAHAHAHA. A few cms?

I feel bad for you son.

Back
Top Bottom