What's new

Your views on Gay Marriage

Are you gay?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
so gays can join in a civil union, it is pretty much the same thing as marriage, bit of paper, all the benefits of partnership legally etc..

just without the religious or tradition side of it

If homosexuality is acceptable to society than so should pedophilia. Just sayin

Let them be yaar why you getting so hot. If Indians want to approve depravity or not what let them its their biz.

I have chosen YES-
other members Beware !!!!!-

Dont lie Jonasad. You are supposed to be a mate of mine. Anyway I will be contacting Mrs JA. She will be very interested in your answer. Just remember SK has your number lol

If homosexuality is acceptable to society than so should pedophilia be accepted. Just sayin

Homosexuality is between two consenting adults, while paedophilia is where an adult take advantage of a child, hence cannot be equated.

And why is that? Homosexuality involved two consenting adults, paedophilia doesn't :disagree:

Now morality comes into the picture. Fickle rules of fickle men. :lol:

Homosexuality is between two consenting adults, while paedophilia is where an adult take advantage of a child, hence cannot be equated.

That is actually not the definition.

Then how do you define homosexuality and paedophilia?

thats right, and really what is the difference between men who engaged in sexual conduct with the same sex(male) and women who do the same??

some people like women who lick other women, but not men who suck other men??

hypocrisy at its best lol

Morality? More like anatomy and decision making ability. A Child doesn't know whats good and bad for him. A homosexual adult does.

pedophilia does not mean that the kid does not consent to sexual acts.

Pedophilia does not mean you physically have sex with a minor.

It means that you have sexual feelings or desires for children.

I wrote a research paper on this a few years ago for a psych class.

homosexuality is the act of engaging in sexual conduct with those of the same sex

pedophilia is the act of an adult engaging is sexual conduct with someone whose puberty has not even started (which is now anyone who is below the age of 16 - legal age of consent)

of course i will add razpak definition to it.. sexual desires for minors is apart of it too

Dont lie Jonasad. You are supposed to be a mate of mine. Anyway I will be contacting Mrs JA. She will be very interested in your answer. Just remember SK has your number lol

Well- i was just saying- :angel:

pedophilia does not mean that the kid does not consent to sexual acts.

Pedophilia does not mean you physically have sex with a minor.

It means that you have sexual feelings or desires for children.

I wrote a research paper on this a few years ago for a psych class.

Yaaar tou chuuupaataa kiyun hain ? Humm nei tujhe pe koi case kar deinaa hai ? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom