What's new

Your views on Gay Marriage

Are you gay?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
Im not a gay, and i won't support gays at any cost...... won't treat them low.... but i will keep them some distance for my safety............:rofl::rofl:....... I feel irritating if they touch me....

Yaaar tou chuuupaataa kiyun hain ? Humm nei tujhe pe koi case kar deinaa hai ? :lol:

I would post my research paper here, so that it would save me a lot typing. However I'm too self-conscious of my work. Plus this is a defence forum.

homosexuality is the act of engaging in sexual conduct with those of the same sex

pedophilia is the act of an adult engaging is sexual conduct with someone whose puberty has not even started (which is now anyone who is below the age of 16 - legal age of consent)

of course i will add razpak definition to it.. sexual desires for minors is apart of it too

In the end-
It all comes down to whats natural and whats not-
having sex with some one who hasnt reached puberty is unnatural-
having sex with some one who does not have an extra natural hole to accomodate you know what- is also unnatural-

If we as humans wants to bend one rule of nature for our convinence- then there should be no moral right left for a moral objection toward others-

pedophilia does not mean that the kid does not consent to sexual acts.

Pedophilia does not mean you physically have sex with a minor.

It means that you have sexual feelings or desires for children.

I wrote a research paper on this a few years ago for a psych class.

But is it not true that in paedophilia an adult is taking advantage of a child?

But is it not true that in paedophilia an adult is taking advantage of a child?

You could argue that some children are mentally mature, while some adults are mentally immature.

Its unnatural, unethical & sign of Sick mentality.
Bond between man & woman is origin of healthy society & goes with nature anything that challenges nature is crap for every religions, every society & in broad sense to humanity too.

In the end-
It all comes down to whats natural and whats not-
having sex with some one who hasnt reached puberty is unnatural-
having sex with some one who does not have an extra natural hole to accomodate you know what- is also unnatural-

If we as humans wants to bend one rule of nature for our convinence- then there should be no moral right for a moral objection for others-

you see in nature, animals of all varieties without human conscience engaging in homosexual acts... how is it not natural if nature has shown that it is common amongst all variety of animals??

there are animals which the male gives birth to its young.. is this not natural? look up seahorse

yaar simple theory its the way nature created it a stick goes into a hole not stick to stick or hole to hole this is how nature wnated it to be this how a child is born its natural

Back
Top Bottom