What's new

Your views on Gay Marriage

Are you gay?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
Because one is a heinous crime while the other is not.

no pal the other is a crime against nature but who cares right about nature right its a dieing thing now

so whats the difference between human and animals? That animals has homosexual acts is because of the fact that they do what they want to do. They have no mind to figure out if its correct or not they follow just their lusts.

i beg to differ.. scientific evidence proves animals DO have minds, they have CONSCIENCE , they have FEELINGS. they have social structures!!

and i bet, even you are married, if the hottest girl you ever seen flirted with u, spread her legs and said come here big boy... you would follow your lust lol....after all, according to most muslims, they can sex with anyone who is an infidel and it is not a sin or anything, because they are not muslims lol

Come on Jon you did not expect to be asked this question on PDF i think :rofl:
No. His own words here.
having sex with some one who does not have an extra natural hole to accomodate you know what- is also unnatural

Which implied anal sex with female is okey by him. Just wanted confirmation.
BTW, it is still considered unnatural in many places in the world.

i beg to differ.. scientific evidence proves animals DO have minds, they have CONSCIENCE , they have FEELINGS. they have social structures!!

and i bet, even you are married, if the hottest girl you ever seen flirted with u, spread her legs and said come here big boy... you would follow your lust lol....after all, according to most muslims, they can sex with anyone who is an infidel and it is not a sin or anything, because they are not muslims lol
Troll-Spray-14559096829.jpeg

Homosexuality and Pedophilia are the best examples of nature vs nurture.

Can a homosexual man be turned into a heterosexual through therapy?

It's very difficult, but not impossible.

Can a pedophile quell his feelings for children?

Same case.

Why is one being justified and the other ostracized?

one is justified because it is done by two or more consenting adults

where as the other is ostracized because it is An adult taking advantage of a minor, who is extremely vulnerable -

let us not forget the devastating effects it can have on a child - infertility, yes a female child can bleed to death, they can have trouble, and most likely impossibility to have children in the future... the mental scars have the biggest impact on their well being, which they carry throught life

most serial killers/murderers were sexually abused as child/teenagers

it is nothing short of rape..

So how do animals consent?

Hey where did you learn this??

not trolling.. its true... according to some muslim clerics here in australia lol..

need i remind you of the imam who said its ok for muslim men to rape australian women??

he compared it to a dog who has fresh meat placed in front of it... he said, the dog even if told not to, will take the fresh meat and eat it

this was his excuse and justification of muslim men raping australian women

because they said they had no control over themselves because australian women dressed in tight, or semi revealing clothes etc

What opinion?

Ethics and morality can not be selective and exclusive.

That is hypocrisy.

My bad, to a layman paedophilia = sex with a minor, but by the definition, "paedophilia refers to the sexual attraction towards very young".

So do you think just having homosexual attraction towards someone is wrong? If a guy is sexually attracted towards another, but doesn't act upon it(no physical relationship), is that right or wrong?

So how do animals consent?

Hey where did you learn this??

animals often reject their mates, they also allow some...

so because of that fact, it implies they do have a level of consent... although a lot of species do endure rape as we would call it anyway (non consent)

where did i learn that?? i learnt that from muslims, and of course the media... there has been quite a few imams who hit the headlines lol... ill see if i can find qoutes etc.. from one certain imam in australia

Taj El-Din Hilaly - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comments concerning dress and rape

In October 2006, Hilaly delivered a Ramadan sermon in Arabic in which he made statements concerning female clothing which proved highly controversial. The key part of these was:

If you take out uncovered meat and place it outside on the street, or in the garden or in the park, or in the backyard without a cover, and the cats come and eat it ... whose fault is it, the cats' or the uncovered meat? The uncovered meat is the problem. If she was in her room, in her home, in her hijab, no problem would have occurred."
—Taj El-Din Hilaly[25][26]

He also said, "in the state of zina, the responsibility falls 90 per cent of the time on the woman. Why? Because she possesses the weapon of enticement (igraa)."[27] Hilaly later claimed that he had intended to suggest that "if a woman who shows herself off, she is to blame...but a man should be able to control himself." He also contended that his references to the prison sentence of Bilal Skaf, the leader of a group of Lebanese Australians who committed gang rapes in Sydney in 2000, in which he said that women would "sway suggestively" before men "and then you get a judge without mercy (rahma) and gives you 65 years", were aimed at illustrating the need for harsh sanctions for rape.[27]

My bad, to a layman paedophilia = sex with a minor, but by the definition, "paedophilia refers to the sexual attraction towards very young".

So do you think just having homosexual attraction towards someone is wrong? If a guy is sexually attracted towards another, but doesn't act upon it(no physical relationship), is that right or wrong?

That's very hard to answer, because I've never been in either position. Personally I find both to be unnatural.

Back
Top Bottom