What's new

Your views on Gay Marriage

Are you gay?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
really?? i bet you cannot find ANY scientific papers on animals that says they cannot think... and i bet i can find a hell of a lot they proves they can

this is your religious beliefs doing the talking here...

if animals can not think, they would not be able to learn. And they would definitely not be able to figure out puzzles etc, which monkeys, apes, dolphins, squid, mice etc can all do..

Animals don't have much of a conscience. That's what differentiates them from humans.

How you gonna proof it then? You gonna show some chimpanzee now that can do so called mathematics?? Learning by mind is something else then learning to do things exactly what they learned to do.. Figuring out with mind is something else then handling by instinct.

Do you live in Australia?

yes i do live in australia

how do you think humans learn?? when we are children and cannot read or write.. we learn by watching?? same as monkeys.. we learn sounds thats how we communicate.. same as monkeys and pretty much every other species of animal alive....
here just one study..

Evidence that animals can think about thinking : European Science Foundation

Animals don't have much of a conscience. That's what differentiates them from humans.
The animal bit was added by people to defend that gay sex it is not 'unnatural'.
But then we are debating gay marriage, so leave the animals for now, they dont get married.

you only think they dont because you are brought up to think you are superior to everything else. your religion says that animals are put on earth for your benefit only...

i am not saying that have exactly the same as ours

but some most certainly do share some of the same abilities that we do.. they have cognitive functions, they feel pain, sadness. they can figure out complex puzzles without being shown how to do it.

the study above shows evidence some animals can even think about thinking lol

The animal bit was added by people to defend that gay sex it is not 'unnatural'.
But then we are debating gay marriage, so leave the animals for now, they dont get married.

lol true

i will start another thread in next few days bout this

for now im out of here

During the second world war, if the Red Army found some gays screwing each other in their army, they did the most practical thing. Instead of wasting bullets, they were made to clear mine fields by ordering the faggots to run over them. You got to admit Russian ingenuity.

In India there are apparently a lot of fags. I guess during a war we won't have much problems with mine clearance. Or do we? :(

Jon Yaar address the matter raised in Post 122 lol
Lol- I some how managed to miss that page- until you reminded me- :D-
so here it goes-

I would like to have some clarity about your view on anal sex with women.

My view is simple- why waste your time on a hole which is not gona give you any thing else except sh!t-
Hope it is clear-

Come on Jon you did not expect to be asked this question on PDF i think :rofl:

On PDF i have been asked worse- no problem at all :lol:-

not really.. all over the world, australia, sweden, america etc.. muslims have raped women, then they try to use the religious and cultural defense. one in australia very recently (he is from afghanistan) actually said that he does not understand "consent" and even if the women says no, and was strugglign to get away from him etc, it was still alright for him to have sex with her because it is his right to according to his religion lol

heres some interesting reading too

Judge in Muslim rape and prostitution case gets a clue, says gang targeted victims by religion - Jihad Watch

Rape in Islam - WikiIslam

So Islam is reponsible for this. When I start giving you some then you and your hindu mates will start whining

not really.. all over the world, australia, sweden, america etc.. muslims have raped women, then they try to use the religious and cultural defense. one in australia very recently (he is from afghanistan) actually said that he does not understand "consent" and even if the women says no, and was strugglign to get away from him etc, it was still alright for him to have sex with her because it is his right to according to his religion lol

heres some interesting reading too

Judge in Muslim rape and prostitution case gets a clue, says gang targeted victims by religion - Jihad Watch

Rape in Islam - WikiIslam

Before you start accusing Muslims lets me give you some Indian stats:

Crime against Dalits occur every 20 minutes in India. Every day 3 Dalit women are raped, 2 Dalits are murdered and 2 Dalit houses are burnt down! These figures represent only a fraction of actual incidents since many Dalits do not register cases for fear of retaliation by the police and upper-caste Hindu individuals. Official figures show that there are still 0.343 million manual scavengers in India from Dalit community. More than 165 million Dalits in India are simply abused by their Hindu upper castes for their birth! . [HRW Report2007]

well actually there is!!!.. animals like us (mammals) get periods... when the animal gets period, this is the time that they release pheromones etc to alert other animals of its species that it is mating time

in dogs for example, a female dog at 6 months old will get its first period, this is regarded as about a human of the age of 12 years old...

primates are very similar to us also look into it

Well apart form homosexuality- there are certain other traits that an animal exhibits- like infanticide- cannibalism-
Why so chosy and involve morality in some- while gladly accepting homosexuality?-

We are selective and mature- thats why we are called humans-

yes i do live in australia

how do you think humans learn?? when we are children and cannot read or write.. we learn by watching?? same as monkeys.. we learn sounds thats how we communicate.. same as monkeys and pretty much every other species of animal alive....
here just one study..

Evidence that animals can think about thinking : European Science Foundation

That is not correct. You say basicly that first people handled by instinct instead of mind. The mind caused to learn but if you dont have a mind you dont have the possibilty to learn and understand. Picking up the learnings and repeating them is a diffirent story then understanding it and controlling with own thinking you know what i mean?

And also there is no proof that people created the language (first point) or that they already knew it (by God).

During the second world war, if the Red Army found some gays screwing each other in their army, they did the most practical thing. Instead of wasting bullets, they were made to clear mine fields by ordering the faggots to run over them. You got to admit Russian ingenuity.

In India there are apparently a lot of fags. I guess during a war we won't have much problems with mine clearance. Or do we? :(

tell you what..
if the relations between India and Pakistan improve and the people demand that the mines from both sides should be removed then we should arrange a "friendly" match between the gays of two countries.. where they run after each other in the minefield to catch and run away.

this way not only the mines will be cleared but the gays from both countries will leave a good legacy "behind" them.

Ha ha. Thanks for clarification. I wont even ask you about oral. :)

Lol- to put is simple oral is a part of forplay- which is necessory- to fully arouse a women for intercourse- it cant be ignored- :D-

tell you what..
if the relations between India and Pakistan improve and the people demand that the mines from both sides should be removed then we should arrange a "friendly" match between the gays of two countries.. where they run after each other in the minefield to catch and run away.

this way not only the mines will be cleared but the gays from both countries will leave a good legacy "behind" them.
Assuming this isn't your view on gay treatment?

you only think they dont because you are brought up to think you are superior to everything else. your religion says that animals are put on earth for your benefit only...

i am not saying that have exactly the same as ours

but some most certainly do share some of the same abilities that we do.. they have cognitive functions, they feel pain, sadness. they can figure out complex puzzles without being shown how to do it.

the study above shows evidence some animals can even think about thinking lol

I am not particularly religious. Would you say I can keep a tiger as a pet to do my bidding? :no: It'd eat me :lol:

Animals and human have internal systems to respond to the external environment. That is common among all living organisms.

Man is top in the food chain, and Man is the most dangerous creature on earth. He can annihilate an entire species or work to save that species from extinction. Man has the power of choice. Animals don't. We can even influence their ecology, their genes, etc.

Can any animal can read? Write? Think? Innovate? Create? Speak a verbal language? And believe? :no:

The power of Man is limitless.

tell you what..

wtf was that? Gays are endangered by nature. Why do you want them all to die.
See, how many of them enhance our life, I cant dream QI without stephen fry, and how will british women look good naked without gok?

Back
Top Bottom