What's new

Your views on Gay Marriage

Are you gay?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
^^ @Zab it should be simple animals are animals- if you pick some thing from animals- then something went terribly wrong in your evolution- :D-

I am not particularly religious. Would you say I can keep a tiger as a pet to do my bidding? :no: It'd eat me :lol:

Animals and human have internal systems to respond to the external environment. That is common among all living organisms.

Man is top in the food chain, and Man is the most dangerous creature on earth. He can annihilate an entire species or work to save that species from extinction. Man has the power of choice. Animals don't. We can even influence their ecology, their genes, etc.

Can any animal can read? Write? Think? Innovate? Create? Speak a verbal language? And believe? :no:

The power of Man is limitless.
you are going offtopic again, come back to main issue. Do you support gay marriage or not?

Well apart form homosexuality- there are certain other traits that an animal exhibits- like infanticide- cannibalism-
Why so chosy and involve morality in some- while gladly accepting homosexuality?-

We are selective and mature- thats why we are called humans-

Forget the morality, infanticide- cannibalism-paedophilia are crime, while homosexuality is not.

I actually hate to imagine two boys kissing each other so big NO for gay marriage

however I don't mind two women kissing each other and would like to join in :rofl:

j/k

I actually hate to imagine two boys kissing each other so big NO for gay marriage

however I don't mind two women kissing each other and would like to join in :rofl:

j/k
Should have put that option in poll :P

it is unnatural and immoral!
But permissible for Indians..no problem ;)

Actually, being gay is a crime in most countries
desismileys_6755.gif

Indians all over go
desismileys_6781.gif

I personally don't support gay marriage, it's unnatural...........but again if some are happy drilling each other toh mera kya jata hai????????..fatne to unki wali hai.....hahahahahahahahaahaha

I personally don't support gay marriage, it's unnatural...........but again if some are happy drilling each other toh mera kya jata hai????????..fatne to unki wali hai.....hahahahahahahahaahaha
Quote of the DAY!

Im not against gay marriage....
I think gays and lesbians has equal rights just like a normal citizen....
Its a personal choice...And the government or judicial system has not authority in ones bedroom..:drag:
Its not true that gays are unnatural...
In the animal kingdom gays do exists...
Im not sure of which animal..there are a number of animal that do engage in gayism...:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, every human has the right to his or her opinion. But its just really hard for me to accept that people being gay is morally right. Its weird to see a men acting like a women and vice versa..I think the relationship among gays is lust not love. They are like bees going from one flower to another and ends up in some hospital. How can they stick on to a marriage? Marriage have a RESPONSIBILITY, PURPOSES and IDENTITIES.
Homophobia is also a real issue that concerns homosexuals everyday. There are a lot of people who have negative reactions toward gay people. But it seems that straight people are more afraid of gays than gays are of homophobic people? Anyway even homophobia is a kind of gay.

What people chose to do in their own lives is up to them, I am not one who thinks its is morally wrong or should be illegal and persecuted but I'd rather I didn't have to witness any of the physical stuff in public- just my opinion. But hey, we are all human beings and I've heard terrible stories of Gay people, especially youngsters/teenagers, who really struggle with themselves and their sexuality and this causing a huge amount of pain and turmoil for them because of society and perceived perceptions so I hope these cases becomes less and less frequent.

Live and let live I say.

As Chris Rock says:

"Gays should have the right to be just as miserable as the rest of us!"

Back
Top Bottom