What's new

Your views on Gay Marriage

Are you gay?

• Yes

Votes: 16 18.0%
  • No

Votes: 73 82.0%

• Total voters
you see in nature, animals of all varieties without human conscience engaging in homosexual acts... how is it not natural if nature has shown that it is common amongst all variety of animals??

there are animals which the male gives birth to its young.. is this not natural? look up seahorse

We are humans-
you might want to know- in animal world there is no such thing as puberty- wanna emphasis on that in relation to human as inteligent animals?-

We are humans-
you might want to know- in animal world there is no such thing as puberty- wanna emphasis on that in relation to human as inteligent animals?-

well actually there is!!!.. animals like us (mammals) get periods... when the animal gets period, this is the time that they release pheromones etc to alert other animals of its species that it is mating time

in dogs for example, a female dog at 6 months old will get its first period, this is regarded as about a human of the age of 12 years old...

primates are very similar to us also look into it

animals often reject their mates, they also allow some...

so because of that fact, it implies they do have a level of consent... although a lot of species do endure rape as we would call it anyway (non consent)

where did i learn that?? i learnt that from muslims, and of course the media... there has been quite a few imams who hit the headlines lol... ill see if i can find qoutes etc.. from one certain imam in australia

That says it all mate.

Its their own choice...
Who are we to pass judgements....

Homosexuality is between two consenting adults, while paedophilia is where an adult take advantage of a child, hence cannot be equated.

There is no exclusive reson why an 18yo should be called adult
Medically when we dtart having the ability to reproduce,we are adults.

That says it all mate.

not really.. all over the world, australia, sweden, america etc.. muslims have raped women, then they try to use the religious and cultural defense. one in australia very recently (he is from afghanistan) actually said that he does not understand "consent" and even if the women says no, and was strugglign to get away from him etc, it was still alright for him to have sex with her because it is his right to according to his religion lol

heres some interesting reading too

Judge in Muslim rape and prostitution case gets a clue, says gang targeted victims by religion - Jihad Watch

Rape in Islam - WikiIslam

gay is mental problem,they should go to doctor for treatment....if you born as a man then be a man and do it with girls they have much better and more stuffs. dumb
You are comparing apples and oranges mate. Anyway, you need to taste both first to compare. :)

not really.. all over the world, australia, sweden, america etc.. muslims have raped women, then they try to use the religious and cultural defense. one in australia very recently (he is from afghanistan) actually said that he does not understand "consent" and even if the women says no, and was strugglign to get away from him etc, it was still alright for him to have sex with her because it is his right to according to his religion lol

heres some interesting reading too

Judge in Muslim rape and prostitution case gets a clue, says gang targeted victims by religion - Jihad Watch

Rape in Islam - WikiIslam

Not true bro. Dont judge muslims by their imams, lol, some of them are really deviant. :)

i beg to differ.. scientific evidence proves animals DO have minds, they have CONSCIENCE , they have FEELINGS. they have social structures!!

and i bet, even you are married, if the hottest girl you ever seen flirted with u, spread her legs and said come here big boy... you would follow your lust lol....after all, according to most muslims, they can sex with anyone who is an infidel and it is not a sin or anything, because they are not muslims lol

Bullsheet. Animals can not think.

Speak for yourself please -.-''

Bullsheet. Animals can not think.

Speak for yourself please -.-''

really?? i bet you cannot find ANY scientific papers on animals that says they cannot think... and i bet i can find a hell of a lot they proves they can

this is your religious beliefs doing the talking here...

if animals can not think, they would not be able to learn. And they would definitely not be able to figure out puzzles etc, which monkeys, apes, dolphins, squid, mice etc can all do..

really?? i bet you cannot find ANY scientific papers on animals that says they cannot think... and i bet i can find a hell of a lot they proves they can

this is your religious beliefs doing the talking here...

if animals can not think, they would not be able to learn. And they would definitely not be able to figure out puzzles etc, which monkeys, apes, dolphins, squid, mice etc can all do..

How you gonna proof it then? You gonna show some chimpanzee now that can do so called mathematics?? Learning by mind is something else then learning to do things exactly what they learned to do.. Figuring out with mind is something else then handling by instinct.

Do you live in Australia?

Back
Top Bottom