What's new

Your favorite drink in pakistan?

In S.India there's a natural drink from coconut palms - slightly fermented but not intoxicating called padhneer. Very refreshing energy booster. Do you have this in Pakistan?

The next stage is full alcoholic fermentation.

ef33b1e41d57e34ab9231b10c7264887.png
Karachi has a love affair with Pakola:

View attachment 863530

i just bought it today for 2.50gbp buht mengha but tasty. in pakistan i drank lots of sting very addictive.
Please don't drink this, one bottle has almost 700mg of caffeine, 500 mg of caffeine can cause heart palpitations, 1000/1500 mg caffeine per day can result in heart failure.

Last edited:
We have a very famous coffee chain in the UK called Michaels:
1658333569264.png

They sell a "rose" latte which is very popular among the yuppies:
1658333633432.png

So I thought I'd go and pay this place a visit and see what the fuss was about, turns out their "rose latte" is just frothy RohAfza :D

1658333699374.png

Well attock is barely a punjab. It's the border of punjab and KPK. Maybe you have a different version of lassi there. Come to mainland punjab if you want to try real lassi.

The problem with that is it's unhygienic the way it's sold on streets. And there is no way we can extract cane juice at homes because it's a nasty work and you need a big machine.
Had it been hygienic its a very refreshing drink and lots of health benefits.

Being hygienic makes you sickly and a soft burger bacha. You need to expose your body to germs to create antibodies and immunity. If our human ancestors had your approach, we wouldn't be drinking Lassi because yogurt is literally bacteria.

Now I'm not saying people should be covering themselves in cow shit like our eastern neighbors but a little dust and dirt doesn't kill you. It only makes you stronger.

Being hygienic makes you sickly and a soft burger bacha. You need to expose your body to germs to create antibodies and immunity. If our human ancestors had your approach, we wouldn't be drinking Lassi because yogurt is literally bacteria.

Now I'm not saying people should be covering themselves in cow shit like our eastern neighbors but a little dust and dirt doesn't kill you. It only makes you stronger.
Germs exposure ke chakar mein hepatitis C lagwa lo. Just look at the way ganne wala cleans his glasses. At the time of our ancestors there weren't many diseases in today's comparison. There was a clean food of home , there was no commercialization of food, no unhygienic practices.

View attachment 863648

Sugarcane juice. I feel warmer after drinking this.....

How do you feel warmer? It kills acidity in your stomach.

Germs exposure ke chakar mein hepatitis C lagwa lo. Just look at the way ganne wala cleans his glasses. At the time of our ancestors there weren't many diseases in today's comparison. There were a clean food of home , there were no commercialization of food, no unhygienic practices.

As our PHD Mullahs say, Bismillah paar ke kaa lo. :lol:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom