What's new

Your age, profession, and marital status?

Lmao ..
Donot take the ' prince ' literally ..
By prince , you know .... rich and good looks ..
Oh.. I was thinking about every other guy on internet with name Prince wearing fake Gucci sunglasses, tight jeans, tight pink t shirt with no muscles and thick moustache and posing with 70 cc bike with Prince written over tank with golden stickers.

Lmao ..
Donot take the ' prince ' literally ..
By prince , you know .... rich and good looks ..
28471929_2034146833281367_6227813256833035925_n.jpg

The girl is looking okay with hell lot of bridal makeup,dunno how she wud look plainfaced but either way shes attractive and she SERIOUSLY DIDNT DESERVE THIS. Oh God why o why!
Couples are made in heaven.

Tau phir looks bhi heavens wali honi chaheeain. Is zulm pay mera dil phatt raha hai.

Atleast iss couple may tau bechari ka qeema hee ban jaey ga when he will be on her top

What's wrong with the looks? Some like slim, some like chubby.

Our society and fashion industry is responsible for feeding us the crap that only slim is beautiful.

What's wrong with the looks? Some like slim, some like chubby.

Our society and fashion industry is responsible for feeding us the crap that only slim is beautiful.
Man i am talking abt the guy. Hes by NO MEANS CHUBBY. He is BORDERLINE MORBIDLY OBESE

Yaar @django bhai look at this couple do u think this guy is "CHUBBY" ?

Oh.. I was thinking about every other guy on internet with name Prince wearing fake Gucci sunglasses, tight jeans, tight pink t shirt with no muscles and thick moustache and posing with 70 cc bike with Prince written over tank with golden stickers.

Oh for God's sake .. :rofl:

My ideal is a gentleman .

The gucci glasses , t shirt .. Lmao .. These are the boys I would run away from , gentleman would be the one who could handle me .

These guys explain it all .. :wub:
images (55).jpeg

LMao .
Thank God mere phuphio k sare bete married hain ..

Back
Top Bottom