What's new

Your age, profession, and marital status?

Oh for God's sake .. :rofl:

My ideal is a gentleman .

The gucci glasses , t shirt .. Lmao .. These are the boys I would run away from , gentleman would be the one who could handle me .

These guys explain it all .. :wub:
View attachment 459081

LMao .
Thank God mere phuphio k sare bete married hain ..

What about the same guys in t shirt?

And then they live happily ever in heaven.

So? May be she likes Teddy bears.
Either fat wallet or may be like many other girls who end up marrying guys 100 times less better than the girls cause of rishta shortage issue in pakistan

Oooo Teriiiiii! Did u check the watermark on their wedding photo? It reads irfan ahson. The top most and one of the most priciest wedding photographers of pakistan he is an engineer graduated from texas n photographer by passion. He started doing photojournalism style wedding photography which is very common in west , the guy has great skills and he in a short span became top of the line and super pricey wedding photographers of Pakistan

Without question, needs to take a low calorie diet.Kudos bhai
This couple cud possibly be from rich class cause the wedding looks lavish so marzi ki shadi ho gi but what pisses me off is about upper mid and middle class shadis jahan pay Aunties go around looking for slim, doctor, pretty biwi for their tawway ki ulti side jaisa kaal a Haathi kay bachay kay size ka beta.

Beta unka kamray may ata hai tau lagta hai aj kisi nay haathi ko azad chor diya aur unki ammi keh rahi hoti hain , Haai meray betay nay itnay dinon sya nahi khaya itna kamzor ho gaya hai"

Yeh kamzor shakal hai tau healthy form may Allah maaf karay

Wo b sare married hain lol

T- shirt dhang ki pehnen to no etaraz .

Shirt agar na b pehne to b its fine .. :lol:

So, if they wear t shirt, it's fine. But if other wear pink t shirt then it's not.
If they wear suit, it's fine, but if good looking chubby guy in wedding pic wears suit then it's not. Alrighty, gotcha.

This couple cud possibly be from rich class cause the wedding looks lavish so marzi ki shadi ho gi but what pisses me off is about upper mid and middle class shadis jahan pay Aunties go around looking for slim, doctor, pretty biwi for their tawway ki ulti side jaisa kaal a Haathi kay bachay kay size ka beta.

Beta unka kamray may ata hai tau lagta hai aj kisi nay haathi ko azad chor diya aur unki ammi keh rahi hoti hain , Haai meray betay nay itnay dinon sya nahi khaya itna kamzor ho gaya hai"

Who are we to decide and pass a judgement whether a couple look good together or not?

So, if they wear t shirt, it's fine. But if other wear pink t shirt then it's not.
If they wear suit, it's fine, but if good looking chubby guy in wedding pic wears suit then it's not. Alrighty, gotcha.
Baat alag alag logo ki nahi , bat personality ki ha . Jis pe jo suit kare wo pehne but gracefull rahe .

but if good looking chubby guy in wedding pic wears suit then it's not. Alrighty, gotcha.
That , I didn't say ...
That's ocean ,

I was being general nd talking about my choice of men .

Who are we to decide and pass a judgement whether a couple look good together or not?
My right to have an opinion. And how is it a judgement? Judgement is when isay oh he married her for looks or she married foa fat wallet.

And man like u dont know how things work in our middle class upper mid class and lower class who make up 90 pc of population. Girls rarely have enough say in their marriage and specially raising an objection on guys looks are not accepted by girls parents.

And this is like so common every other aunt with the ugliest son is out looking for a good looking parhi likhi bride for her jin kay bachay jaisa dikhnay wala som.
hamaray hometown kay hamaray mohallay may aik aunty i used to visit her house a lot as a kid, her daughter in law comitted suicide and she was just 18 and she drank rat posion cause she was forced to marry the guy.

My right to have an opinion. And how is it a judgement? Judgement is when isay oh he married her for looks or she married foa fat wallet.

And man like u dont know how things work in our middle class upper mid class and lower class who make up 90 pc of population. Girls rarely have enough say in their marriage and specially raising an objection on guys looks are not accepted by girls parents.

And this is like so common every other aunt with the ugliest son is out looking for a good looking parhi likhi bride for her jin kay bachay jaisa dikhnay wala som.
hamaray hometown kay hamaray mohallay may aik aunty i used to visit her house a lot as a kid, her daughter in law comitted suicide and she was just 18 and she drank rat posion cause she was forced to marry the guy.

Or may be, just may be, some girls are simply not that shallow to care about looks but financial security and honesty?

See, first you have your definition of handsomeness, then you expect others to follow that definition, and if somebody doesn't, you freely express your judgement in form of an opinion. It does not work that way. People are free to get attracted to whoever they like, just like you are.

It is always best to look for balance in any relationship, if the scales tip too much from equilibrium then potential for mishap always exists, parents should always bear this in mind.Kudos bhai

PDF at its best!!!!

And @Valar. my friend 1 pack a day has messed your brain...you are actually arguing with someone who wants a freaking prince with big fat pocket but with slim tummy! Good job mate!

PDF at its best!!!!

And @Valar my friend 1 pack a day has messed your brain...you are actually arguing with someone who wants a freaking prince with big fat pocket but with slim tummy! Good job mate!

LOL...

Little girls dream like that about charming Prince and then they grow up and realise the reality of life. And that reality is shown in Markhoor's pic. The sooner they realise, the better it is.

Back
Top Bottom