What's new

Your age, profession, and marital status?

Interesting. I was also associated with MCS for short interval of time. And I remember asking you that are you from MCS or not? Your replay was in node.
your Q is still on my profile and i replied u in positive.

Married
Software Engineer
Android & iOS apps developer

Is someone here really having a low IQ or is only being sarcastic ?
Low IQ, I guess. Because I can't comprehend how you are going to find all those attributes in one man. Even if you find, that man is likely to have very high standard for his spouse. Maybe you meet those standards, I wouldn't know. But these type of matches are very rare. Well, maybe you will strike lucky. Good luck.

Low IQ, I guess. Because I can't comprehend how you are going to find all those attributes in one man. Even if you find, that man is likely to have very high standard for his spouse. Maybe you meet those standards, I wouldn't know. But these type of matches are very rare. Well, maybe you will strike lucky. Good luck.

Dude it's just some general qualities that is found in every 1 out of 5 men over here .

I donot expect high ... These are only some necessities .

Back
Top Bottom