What's new

Your age, profession, and marital status?

she drank rat posion cause she was forced to marry the guy.
Tragic. I suppose forced marriage is as wrong as open licence being given to young people. Both will cause damage to individuals in differant ways. A middle approach is probably the best. That is what I intend to apply on my children.

LOL...

Little girls dream like that about charming Prince and then they grow up and realise the reality of life. And that reality is shown in Markhoor's pic. The sooner they realise, the better it is.
true!! tv and movies has massed with their minds and all little girls these days do is dream about some freaking prince charming and waste their life looking for them..such girls are really far far away from realities of life.teach them lesson my friend show them the reality scare them lols

My right to have an opinion. And how is it a judgement? Judgement is when isay oh he married her for looks or she married foa fat wallet.

And man like u dont know how things work in our middle class upper mid class and lower class who make up 90 pc of population. Girls rarely have enough say in their marriage and specially raising an objection on guys looks are not accepted by girls parents.

And this is like so common every other aunt with the ugliest son is out looking for a good looking parhi likhi bride for her jin kay bachay jaisa dikhnay wala som.
hamaray hometown kay hamaray mohallay may aik aunty i used to visit her house a lot as a kid, her daughter in law comitted suicide and she was just 18 and she drank rat posion cause she was forced to marry the guy.
what town you from? barra traggic mohalah hai app ka meray dost!

what town you from? barra traggic mohalah hai app ka meray dost!
Shakal achi na ho tau baat achi karni chaheeay may Allah protect my mohalla from all tragedies. And these kind of suicides are quite common in pakistan someday visit a gov hospitals emergency ward and ask doc on duty abt suicide cases. And choohay maar dawa aka rat posion has fast become a tool for suicide.

Last edited:
Tragic. I suppose forced marriage is as wrong as open licence being given to young people. Both will cause damage to individuals in differant ways. A middle approach is probably the best. That is what I intend to apply on my children.
Yes i know at first it came as a huge shock cause no one expected an 18 yr old taking her life that and recently married,

And her parents had given her furniture and stuff in dowry, so when she died her in laws tried returning all her stuff and dowry items back but her parents and brothers refused to accept they were extremely shattered and crying and were like when shes not alive what will we do by taking back her belongings and if i am not wrong she was their only daughter.

When my aunt who lives in ancestral house shared this with me i didnt feel n iota of pain for her crying brothers and parents when u didnt think of her desire at that time when she was alive then whats the point in shedding crocodile tears now.

I am sure her father n brothers are at peace now.

This happily ever after is the main root cause of all Problems

Chor janay de.

Allah ki Qudrat ka taqaza hai

Chor janay de.

but disney couples live happily ever after...please dont tell me disney movies are also fake like wwe!

Chor janay de.

For pessimists, yes.
For optimists, no.
For realists, well they simply never marry and worry about happily ever after.

Shakal achi na ho tau baat achi karni chaheeay may Allah protect my mohalla from all tragedies. And these kind of suicides are quite common in pakistan someday visit a gov hospitals emergency ward and ask doc on duty abt suicide cases. And choohay maar dawa aka rat posion has fast become a tool for suicide.
ghussay na ho yaar may toh afsoos kar raha hun sirf!

For pessimists, yes.
For optimists, no.
For realists, well they simply never marry and worry about happily ever after.

I do not intend to get myself involved in discussions about marriage and the evils of it.

I have learned my lesson. So i would say

Shaadi karo. Bohat important hai. Zindagi poori hojati hai. Sanwar jaati hai. Sab kuch sahi hojata hai.

PDS

thankyou chacha g! little girls can now keep dreaming ap ney fake kehna tha aur kitna keh dil toot jaanay thay!

Nahi sab se prince bilawal shaadi krlega. Sabki qismat ban jaegi. Aap fikar na kren

I do not intend to get myself involved in discussions about marriage and the evils of it.

I have learned my lesson. So i would say

Shaadi karo. Bohat important hai. Zindagi poori hojati hai. Sanwar jaati hai. Sab kuch sahi hojata hai.

PDS

Let's just I'm realist when it comes to marriage ;)

Back
Top Bottom