What's new

Young Doctors Demand Rights In Punjab

what is the PAY of PG trainee in INDIA?

I am not in the medical feild...i know my relative used to get 10k as trainee and 20k from rural posting while he did his mbbs. Their schedule is probably tighter than in pakistan. I think once they come out ,they get very high salaries.

Keep posting links ... have the guts to post the links to the violence against doctors, and the peaceful protests before it turned ugly.

Awww... i haven't added any twists, you continue doing that.

\

If I wanted to use, let alone misuse my mod powers, i would have given you an infraction a long time back for being in insulting to other members on this thread and using cuss word despite no provocation. These people have been extremely nice to you still with the kind of words you have used here.

Media is bigoted in its coverage, and is not representing the true story from the start. The topic here by the thread starter was to highlight the grievances of the young doctors, not make this into the slugfest, which you have turned it into.

1. Read carefully its you and the other two members who are resorting to personal attacks atleast you being a mod should avoid that.

and also check the word in my first post is used for those striking doctors who's closure of emergency service killed more than 100 people and it was NOT used for members here. selective reading is indeed not good.

you guys should come up with logical points instead of getting emotional and cursing me.

what is the PAY of PG trainee in INDIA?
my frnd geting 30,000 rs per month in MBBS graduation internship in gujarat. .and in govt job ,at public health center, mbbs graduate pay is around 35,000 rs
with a permanent job.

I am not in the medical feild...i know my relative used to get 10k as trainee and 20k from rural posting while he did his mbbs. Their schedule is probably tighter than in pakistan. I think once they come out ,they get very high salaries.
a young female doctor was on duty in emergency for 3 days and only 1 young doctor is on duty for whole medical unit what you think is not it a tighter schedule ?

In India state Governments can invoke Essential Services Maintenance Act (ESMA) to ensure a restoration of services so that the general public are not put to inconvenience.

It is a punishable offence which can result in even imprisonment.

ESMA (India) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

PS: i am sorry to bring this , but i found it relevant to the discussion though the situation might/might not be different due to geographical reasons.

@ Mech: if you get paid 12,000 rupees after doing 5 years of medicine and one year of house job, more than 70 per cent goes in transport, and you just have less than 5000 rupees left... you can either buy food or fend for your family. in both cases not enough.

doctors are mistreated in pakistan. they are simple paying back in kind because they've been pushed to the limit. every single one of them regrets the loss of life, all the govt has to do is agree and treat them as humans. it's the govt's fault.

How can you even justify the atrocities in the article? Loss of human life 'unfortunate'?! How can you not treat someone in mortal peril? How do you live with that biting your conscience?

Screw the government....human lives are at stake...are they not?

1. Read carefully its you and the other two members who are resorting to personal attacks atleast you being a mod should avoid that.

and also check the word in my first post is used for those striking doctors who's closure of emergency service killed more than 100 people and it was NOT used for members here. selective reading is indeed not good.

you guys should come up with logical points instead of getting emotional and cursing me.

Cursing in any form is not allowed on the forum. Please read the forum rules in their entirety again. Also, one of the member is a striking doctor, so yes, it's offensive.

No one cursed you neither has any desire. You cannot justify your bad behaviour with the behaviour of the other two members.

my frnd geting 30,000 rs per month in MBBS graduation internship in gujarat. .and in govt job ,at public health center, mbbs graduate pay is around 35,000 rs
with a permanent job.

in pakistan house job pay is 18000 and many doctors even dont get paid
MO pay is 22000...............
many PG trainees also dont get paid if they get paid then its almost 30000

The same is here and above all these so called maseehas dont go to rural areas. they are getting about 10k as trainees and the Govt has announced that "Rs12,000 raise would be given to House Officers (HOs) and Rs20,000 to the Postgraduate Trainees. " the raise will be implemented with affect from July 1.

But the protesting doctors have refused.

with a permanent job.
-
-

Keeping in mind the currency strength in india & Pak,,, indian 30000 would be equal to 57000 Pak Rs & 35000 = 66500

in pakistan house job pay is 18000 and many doctors even dont get paid
MO pay is 22000...............
many PG trainees also dont get paid if they get paid then its almost 30000

1800 in Pakistani currency or Indian. If it's Pakistani currency then I'd say you guys are working for peanuts!

we dont want to leave the emergencies we dont want that our patients suffer we dont want to increase the miseries of our poor people BUT WE ARE FORCED BY THE GOVT TO DO THIS

Who are you to deny life to a person? Allah blessed you with a career in medicine... What right have you to deny anyone the right to existence?

How can you even justify the atrocities in the article? Loss of human life 'unfortunate'?! How can you not treat someone in mortal peril? How do you live with that biting your conscience?

Screw the government....human lives are at stake...are they not?

i agree with you human life is precious the doctors who are doing have no other choice they protested 28 days and they run OPDs and emergencies BUT no one come to them................then they lefy OPDs and EMERGENCIES..................its every ones choice what he do my point is this that RIGHTS of DOCTORs are not given to them..............................................
BUT AS A MUSLIM AND HUMAN BEING I CANT left my patient dying in missery

Back
Top Bottom