What's new

Young Doctors Demand Rights In Punjab

I am not abusing you as journalist................ i was mentioning the previous few cases in which journalists are involved and they sometimes( many times) report against doctors without any proof

as compared to other department you see the hardships in medical study..............we study 5yr then 1yr housejob then 3_4 yr specialization etc

Sorry to say but we (Pakistani's) in general have a way to blame everything on government and do the easy thing which is to protest and during that do the lowly acts of destroying civil and government property.

All these doctors must be thankful to the government for providing all this education to them almost free of cost, and what do they do in return. I mean how many doctors are there who pay full tax to the government.

I think this the profession which can earn it's living without any help from the government and not only that can help the suffering humanity and the country's economy in a big manner. Why can't they look at west and learn from there how their doctors have turned this profession into a multi billion dollar industry.

I am not abusing you as journalist................ i was mentioning the previous few cases in which journalists are involved and they sometimes( many times) report against doctors without any proof

ahh dig those cases and the journalists have exposed those doctors who's professionalism led to death of women (hope you remember that) and after that these so-called doctors tortured a journalist.

free of cost?????? students pay their fees and its same as all over the world
how many politician and other GOVT servants pay taxes???
look at west? u know what is the basic pay of doctor in UK and USA?

Pakistan should hand over healthcare system to foreign Cos and then we all may see some improvement otherwise ranging from govt to doctors everyone is just playing with lives of patients

Madam, how can you hand over healthcare of a nation like pakistan over to foreigners? It is simply too vast for any foreign entity.

i know few doctors do wrong things but i know how journalists blackmail them..........

Sorry to say but we (Pakistani's) in general have a way to blame everything on government and do the easy thing which is to protest and during that do the lowly acts of destroying civil and government property.

All these doctors must be thankful to the government for providing all this education to them almost free of cost, and what do they do in return. I mean how many doctors are there who pay full tax to the government.

I think this the profession which can earn it's living without any help from the government and not only that can help the suffering humanity and the country's economy in a big manner. Why can't they look at west and learn from there how their doctors have turned this profession into a multi billion dollar industry.

They are still being paid much better than others. though we accept their right to protest but this was the ugliest protest wherein they killed more than 100 people so far by closing down emergency and ICU and other wards.

This is not good. it will continue in future. time to overhaul the recruitment procedure. hire unemployed doctors and dismiss all these.

just go and watch the video they are all trainees its not too late to relieve them and hire others

Madam, how can you hand over healthcare of a nation like pakistan over to foreigners? It is simply too vast for any foreign entity.
she wanted to handover healthcare to foreigners and pay them thousands of dollars but will not pay their own doctorz

Yes vast but we have to start improvement from somewhere atleast but Pakistan where if not all but a significant number or medical students get admissions through by hook or by crook now it has been legalised by opening of private medical colleges where you can spend huge money and become a doctor now whether you can perform or not. the Govt healthcare here is one of the most pathetic. if you go to private hospitals these are far far better than Govt ones and the same doctors work there but why they are better at private ones?

because they dont perform their duty honestly at Govt hospitals due to meager salaries.

she wanted to handover healthcare to foreigners and pay them thousands of dollars but will not pay their own doctorz

Not to mention trainees abroad dont get as much exposure as the students in pakistan or india. Those trained in pakistan are best suited for the job...they know what to expect and not to blink when the whole pile of dirt hits the fan.

There is a reason for that. even if the locals are paid thousands of dollars as being Govt employees they will take it as a privilege and i dont see they are going to improve the system here. the foreigners atleast are honest with their duty .

i am saying it because we have seen we deal with many sectors here and govt employees

the Govt healthcare here is one of the most pathetic. if you go to private hospitals these are far far better than Govt ones and the same doctors work there but why they are better at private ones?

because they dont perform their duty honestly at Govt hospitals due to meager salaries.

Madam again, im no expert and my knowledge about this is from india. According to my relative, who recently completed mbbs from govt medical college.......most of the hopeless cases come to govt medical college. They dont have all the fancy equipment like the private hospitals and are not equipped to treat these many patients. Yet they do it because they must. Its very hard for the students in govt medical colleges....but the experience and exposure they get it tremendous. It really is quite valuable.

we cant treat the patients in many cases in GOVT hospitals bcz their r no such facilities for that particular case............and someone point out that pvt medical colleges are not good i tell u that AGHA khan is pvt medical college and its best in pakistan..........shifa medical college is one of good colleges with best hospital........CMH medical college......fouji foundation medical college these are all pvt sector medical colleges and they competing with GOVT colleges very well

Back
Top Bottom