What's new

Youm-e-Ali Processions held amid COVID-19

Well Friday prayers are banned
Are they banned for just one sect or all sects?

My understanding is that Friday prayers are/were banned for both Shia and Sunni.

You can still implement SOP's in a mosque, it's basically impossible to do it for a procession or protest of any kind.

And my understanding is that the Federal Government issued instructions to ban all processions related to Youm-e-Ali this past Wednesday, so did the Sindh government not agree with that directive?

https://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/2020/05/13/govt-bans-youm-e-ali-processions-across-country/

Why was the poster posting the thread banned?

Seems there are some in the moderation team that were claiming to be sunni but have shia backgrounds. It is not polite for Shia moderators to ban or target sunnis. We've already lost a lot of posters including @Khafee because of this.
OH please stop your divide game please. I'm from a strict Sunni family and I see thread poster with his hatred and sectarianism against Shias while he seem more busy in promoting harmony in India. If he love India so much and want his sectarianism in Pakistan he can go back to Bihar from where he came from(now before someone bash me as Punjabi or Pathan, my ancestors came to Pakistan from UP).

Here is the issue. We as Muslims believe that Allah pak is solution to all problems which is correct but Allah pak has also asked us to make effort along our prayers. In Urdu it is said Dua ka sath Dawa bhi karo.
May Allah guide us all

OH please stop your divide game please. I'm from a strict Sunni family and I see thread poster with his hatred and sectarianism against Shias while he seem more busy in promoting harmony in India. If he love India so much and want his sectarianism in Pakistan he can go back to Bihar from where he came from(now before someone bash me as Punjabi or Pathan, my ancestors came to Pakistan from UP).
This is the reason I am only a muslim. Neither shia nor sunni. The so called scholars have only divided us for their own power and lemmings just follow.

Just look at the Facebook page. You cant even have a normal conversation with these people bugz e Ali aale Yazid pata nahi kya kya bakwas karte hain. They are incorrigible, sane Pakistanis need to to stay away from them until we get rid of this virus.

Back
Top Bottom