What's new

Youm-e-Ali Processions held amid COVID-19

bhai sabh hamara sindh toh chala shai rahay hain hum minority hain! masjid keh andar camer alay keh ghus gaya media inko jaloos nazar nai ayya kamal hai!

bhai sabh hamara sindh toh chala shai rahay hain hum minority hain! masjid keh andar camer alay keh ghus gaya media inko jaloos nazar nai ayya kamal hai!

tum bharat hote wahan bhi yahi hota hahahahahahaha

tum bharat hote wahan bhi yahi hota hahahahahahaha
mazak banaya howa hai in iranion nay!
khud keh wahan jaloos nai aur yahan sarkay naap rahay hain!!

i think this is by design to incite sectarian hate in Pakistan! and shais being iranian pitthoos will follow what they are told!

mazak banaya howa hai in iranion nay!
khud keh wahan jaloos nai aur yahan sarkay naap rahay hain!!

i think this is by design to incite sectarian hate in Pakistan! and shais being iranian pitthoos will follow what they are told!

you fail to learn from history. Sindh o Hind belongs to them not you ghair son of maati

kahan jain phir!!

bhuto aur wardi wallay zameenu ki partnership may sindh khaa rahay hain ab ya irani agaye hain!

sabr krlo.

ghar ko masjid bana lo.

daur e fitan guzar jaega inshallah

my friend those whom created these sectarians monsters are also surprised WTF they have created it . arabs and iran both shia and sunny pillers have stopped gathering but here our people are getting out of control . god make them muslim because until now they are sectarian first and muslim latter .
Because no law and order. Smoke them with tear gas and water canons. Properly Prosecutors the organizers instead of customary tour of the jail.

Because no law and order. Smoke them with tear gas and water canons. Properly Prosecutors the organizers instead of customary tour of the jail.
dear sir . no power or force can stop them people will happily die for religion and kill for religion . you seems not aware of full situation of these days .

Back
Top Bottom