What's new

Youm-e-Ali Processions held amid COVID-19

I believe Islam still is applicable like it used to - - -

He is not talking about Islam :)
Islam doesn't elevate Ali RA as some divine Figure like Christian did with Jesus Pbuh .

tankun may ajain gay bhai bhutto ki jamhoriyat ko bachanay hum kahan laar saktay hain

tank chor police lathi charge kafi hai apke liye.

dekha nahi police ne kesi achi scurity provide ki hai juloos ko?

dekhte nahi ho secular ppp imam zamin pehenti hai.

kargil bhol gaye hahaha

it happened when mullah take the driving seat and alim hide from wrath of jahil..

ye sindh me 17500pkr mahana per dharam kyon badle jarahe hain?

kuch kahogi muhib e watan shirin

Islam is, dum dum Ali isn’t.

I sense jealousy over made up things

He is not talking about Islam :)
Islam doesn't elevate Ali RA as some divine Figure like Christian did with Jesus Pbuh .

Yeah that gonna make one a ghaali, deplored by the combined Ummah. But you never know if there's a ghaali behind the screen or a Rabid nasibi.

tank chor police lathi charge kafi hai apke liye.

dekha nahi police ne kesi achi scurity provide ki hai juloos ko?

dekhte nahi ho secular ppp imam zamin pehenti hai.

kargil bhol gaye hahaha

Kuch log Karachi valo k peechy vuzu kr k par gy hain, baaki mulk m b to nikly juloos, nazar sirf Karachi p

khair Mubarak.

pata to hai apko per aap nahi bolenge.

border khul gaya hai. kab jarahe hain zayireen?
app ko chalana ha tu batain...ya sectarian bazi he karni haa ? app ki Jamat Islami ka kia haal ha ? ... Karachi ma koi chance haa ? ... ya pher kisi jahad pa jana ka program ha ?

Yeah that gonna make one a ghaali, deplored by the combined Ummah. But you never know if there's a ghaali behind the screen or a Rabid nasibi.

Kuch log Karachi valo k peechy vuzu kr k par gy hain, baaki mulk m b to nikly juloos, nazar sirf Karachi p
Kuch loog Jamat Islami ki hukoomat Karachi ma dekh raha haan... lolzzzz

it happened when mullah take the driving seat and alim hide from wrath of jahil..

Depends on which Sect Mullah, one hurt Pakistan from the Front , while the other hurt from the Inside ( Roots )

Ali RA was a great man, but don't do what Christians did with Jesus Pbuh, he was just a Companion of Prophet, like many others, some aspects he was greater than other Sahabah like Bravery etc, but in other Aspects Umar , Abu Bakr and Uthman RA to all surpass Ali RA by far , So nothing Against Shia, cause these People will be dealt by Allah and whatever left , Ali RA will make sure he will tell them who he was in the After life :)

all doing same duty.. old saying in US corporate world " follow the money" .

Follow the Sect in this case .. I am noticing the Shia's followers and scholars both taunting Sunni, claiming this circus of their to be some sort of Divine Victory, talk about unity on TV but in real they are panuti ..

Ali RA was a great man, but don't do what Christians did with Jesus Pbuh, he was just a Companion of Prophet, like many others, some aspects he was greater than other Sahabah like Bravery etc, but in other Aspects Umar , Abu Bakr and Uthman RA to all surpass Ali RA by far , So nothing Against Shia, cause these People will be dealt by Allah and whatever left , Ali RA will make sure he will tell them who he was in the After life :)

Follow the Sect in this case .. I am noticing the Shia's followers and scholars both taunting Sunni, claiming this circus of their to be some sort of Divine Victory, talk about unity on TV but in real they are panuti ..
Well , i am totally against it. There are very good scholars who curse such people and call them fitna. But honestly, all mullah behind the scene do same. After all there are written fatwa ..where they say, if you kill one shia you will get in jannat .... lol .. its reality. Imagine Lal masjid molvi every juma curse govt of Pakistan...anyone has guts to say anything .. right in the middle of capital.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom