What's new

Youm-e-Ali Processions held amid COVID-19

I hope they all catch Corona. All of them gathering for religious processions, for political rallies, for lawn suits.

We need a cleanse of the gene pool.

dear sir . no power or force can stop them people will happily die for religion and kill for religion . you seems not aware of full situation of these days .
They won’t. Smoke them. People have families to support. After few weeks in jail, they will come to their senses. Country cannot be set hostage like that.

They won’t. Smoke them. People have families to support. After few weeks in jail, they will come to their senses. Country cannot be set hostage like that.
i will respectfully disagree with you sir . people here dont care anything when its come to religion . tell me any sane person will follow khadim rizvi ? yet millions here follow him as great leader .

i will respectfully disagree with you sir . people here dont care anything when its come to religion . tell me any sane person will follow khadim rizvi ? yet millions here follow him as great leader .
We can agree to disagree but since non of this is actually a part of religion, you will see people will start making excuses not to be part of such rallies. Once public will see govt is serious about prosecuting organizers, all the sheep’s will stay home. Other than few hundred hardcore organization members. General public will move on with their life.

Mod Note: OP Originally pasted an old photo. (Thread title+Source edited)

PPP tried to blame Sindh SC for allowing thr procession although it had power to prevent it for public safety.

I got a call from a friend who is grom shia community and he was furious over this procession saying it caused great hurt for those who are otherwise prevented from prayers. he suspected conspiracy and malicious act behind allowing this procession to cause sectarian rift.

I wished him good luck to clarify shia reservations over the processes because that won't help since damage was done bu those who participated and causing rift and conflict was far ahead in their minds than their alleged love for Hazrat Ali R.A

We can agree to disagree but since non of this is actually a part of religion, you will see people will start making excuses not if be part of such rallies. Once public will see govt is serious about prosecuting organizers, all the sheep’s will stay home. Other than few hundred hardcore organization members. General public will move on with their life.
once again i disagree sir this rally is for them part of religion and they will try to follow foot prints of sacrifices if been forced .

do we have as many Jail cells .... ???

Bhai religious zeal has make us all ignorant .... its not related to any sect

Throw religious zealots, from any sect who defy the writ of the Govt, into open air jails.

In times of war, to hold enemy combatants, the military uses barbed wires, like in the pic below to create open air jails.

babrbed wire fence -.jpg

I hope they all catch Corona. All of them gathering for religious processions, for political rallies, for lawn suits.

We need a cleanse of the gene pool.
Sir, Pardon my ignorance, but what are "lawn suits" ?

Mod Note: OP Originally pasted an old photo. (Thread title+Source edited)
Karachi can't be managed by sindh government. Jitna lockdown ka dhindhora hai utna hi lockdown nhn ker pa raha.
Logoon ke sath mil ke kam kero.punjab aur kpk main sops ke sath shops 5 baja tak khuli hai. Inhoon ne nhn kholi. Aur ab dekho, kal log pora Din kholian ga.
Karachi main masjid main secretly namaz ho rahi hai bagair sops ke. Lakin ager punjab aur kpk ki tarhan baat ker lain phalay to log social distancing bhi kerain ga aur sops pe amal bhi

I am enjoying that how Shia over social Media are Mocking Sunnis for able to have this Circus show, while claiming that is some sort of Divine Victory or proof of their Lord and Savior with them LOL Ignorance is a bliss and these people are over-drugged with it

I am enjoying that how Shia over social Media are Mocking Sunnis for able to have this Circus show, while claiming that is some sort of Divine Victory or proof of their Lord and Savior with them LOL Ignorance is a bliss and these people are over-drugged with it
Pakistan is the home of religious fanaticism ...

Back
Top Bottom