What's new

you still want musharaff back?

People you need to understand, who cares about DEMOCRACY or if Musharraf altered our constituation one way or another to be president, the fact of the matter is, DEMOCRACY won't do SH!T for us if we see that in 10 years, due to this system, India has gained so much on us, that we're a laughing stock and that they can push us around and threaten us whenever they like, yes then you can continue to be happy about democracy but secretly, you'll always be living like slaves under the mercy of your bigger neighbour simply because you had no discipline or brains to understand that Pakistan needs development and a no bullsh!t policy, just straight hard and honest work.

So you mean that Mr. Jinnah who wanted to see pakistan as an democratic state...was wrong? you know better than him? you care more about paksitan than him?

When did he violated the cotitution?
By saving the airplane ful of passengers he infect facilitated the constituion.
Holding iftikhar ch accountable was a constitunal exercise.
Imposing emergency is as much a constitutional right of President as much dissolving any assembly.
Don't u see, you are all about salogans. like jiyala.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/314837-post10.html
i think above post of yours tells every thing about your sensiblity.[/QUOT

If you are dumb...than all I can say is best of luck :P

Musharaff was the best leader this world has ever seen..according to you....live in your fool's paradise.....I dont bother.

So Mr Raheel If i am not wrong Bhutto is your favorite leader right?

Look people..You dont want to hear anything against musharaff....I wont post again....but please dont post nonsense like Batman did...joke of the year "Musharaff never violated the constitution"...

Sorry for being a bit harsh but you guys made my blood boil...

Well let me be very clear here, People like you and most of Pakistan deserve no one but a dictator. NS being elected twice ok!!!!! what do you want him to stay in politics for life. This EX prime minister of us is noting but a stupid dumb, He has lost his head with the hair transplant :rofl: What so you are telling me that Nawaz sharif is clean like jews? Look buddy after firing our COAS he blocked the landing of airplane which had over 100 civilians as well along with our COAS of that time, So you are telling me that wasn't a crime? man this is what you call hypocracy, Nawaz know very better that Pakistan is not in good shape but for his personal gain he is using these judges drama to gain political ground!!! what a shame for a low life Sharif brothers. Knowing that it will put Pakistan on very worst curve!!! [MOD Edit] ................... [MOD Edit]People in Pakistan are never happy.... hahahah they wanted PPP now they are in power but now since PPP is in power its not good enough for them coz they are bored now they want ML-n after them they will want someon else. what a jok. Pakistan's law tells us a person as a prime minister can be only elected twice no third terms so nawaz is out of Question!!!! send this wanna be young back to Saudia he is better of there... :pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

It figures!

2 times...why? this law was ammendid bu mush.., previosuly there was no such restriction..

So Mr Raheel If i am not wrong Bhutto is your favorite leader right?

Sir,I do not support any leader or any political party...but I support independent judiciary and democracy..:pakistan:

Well i thought he was your favorite leader.So What do you think about the case of Sharifs?Was it a fair decision? and forget independent judiciary..Do you even know how corrupted our judges and lawyers are?Not every lawyer is honest like Quaid-e-Azam.

2 times...why? this law was ammendid bu mush.., previosuly there was no such restriction..
really so there was no restriction? and you believe it was good? But no if this good move was taken by Musharraf then it was wrong??????? man this is what you call a hypocrisy? You want these evil people come over and over in power without any limits? so they can make this country a failed state? What your independent judecry give you? I bet you if some one kill your any family members and your case will be solved after years from the date! in the favor of powerful coz your all these lovely judges will sell them self as old days and present days man. What will you do with this I J when you won't have Pakistan. this Law has to serve Pakistan not the other way around. May Allah give some wisdom to Pakistanis

Sir, I think its not a fair decision...I would want them to be tried in courts but the courts should be independent...which they are not currently...reminds me of farah dogar case and the way govt. fought for the CJ Dogar and in return CJ had no reservations with the leadership of PP at all...something is fishy inthere...Yes I know the judges are corrupt but the thing is only once in the history of pakistan a judge has taken a stance against a dictator....and I know that previosuly CJ Iftikhar was the one who gave him ligitimacy....but now if he wants to reverse his decision which is good thatn why shouldnt we support him?...
As far as I am concerned, I do not support CJ Iftikhar..but still he is the CJ of Pakistan constituionally...

Sir, I think its not a fair decision...I would want them to be tried in courts but the courts should be independent...which they are not currently...reminds me of farah dogar case and the way govt. fought for the CJ Dogar and in return CJ had no reservations with the leadership of PP at all...something is fishy inthere...Yes I know the judges are corrupt but the thing is only once in the history of pakistan a judge has taken a stance against a dictator....and I know that previosuly CJ Iftikhar was the one who gave him ligitimacy....but now if he wants to reverse his decision which is good thatn why shouldnt we support him?...
As far as I am concerned, I do not support CJ Iftikhar..but still he is the CJ of Pakistan constituionally...
Hello, You have to live with it regardless..You people voted for this PPP for 5 years now you can't say that PML-N should be given a chance.It does not matter how bad PPP is you have to live with it and How exactly is CJ Iftikhar any better then Dogar..This is the same guy who took PCO Oath under a Dictator you know?You keep giving "democracy" a chance ... and there will a time when there will be no Pakistan (Bhutto showed that so awesomly when he denied Mujib Ur Rehman his rights as the DEMOCRATIC leader under a Democracy and destoryed the political link between the two parts of nation. Remember his line ... "..whoever goes to the NA, I will break his legs...", the NA which was in majority on the Bangladesh side)Live with it. This is DEMOCRACY .. you voted, you made a choice. Now live with it! Aglay 5 saal baad make the RIGHT decision.

really so there was no restriction? and you believe it was good? But no if this good move was taken by Musharraf then it was wrong??????? man this is what you call a hypocrisy? You want these evil people come over and over in power without any limits? so they can make this country a failed state? What your independent judecry give you? I bet you if some one kill your any family members and your case will be solved after years from the date! in the favor of powerful coz your all these lovely judges will sell them self as old days and present days man. What will you do with this I J when you won't have Pakistan. this Law has to serve Pakistan not the other way around. May Allah give some wisdom to Pakistanis

When did I say that this was a good ammendment? and Trust me...all the mess which pakistan is suffering these days is because there was no I. Judiciary since the beginning.

If people of pakistan want to see these people their PM..twice, thrice or more than that..than who are we to disagree..isnt it what democracy teaches?

ok i have one question that compare to PPP and ML-N who do you support or do you think that musharraf was best for Pakistan if he was elected and never a dictator? so if Musharraf comes back with political way then you have no Problem??????

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom