What's new

you still want musharaff back?

A army person at such post -can be not so imntelligent or anything else but he Its very unlikely that he dont love his country.
I think Musharraf loved his country and and his crime was he broke some law for his love to his country. Bad it may sound but pakistan need a leader like Musharraf with or without democratic situation.To bring stability. Mr jardari is trying really hard but this times are too tough for him.
Musharraf had a great hold on whole system which was running in pakistan. and for people who think he was ruler- Brothers he quit on his own, no body really pushed him away it was his wish to quit.

Sir with all due respect, he didnt quit himself..he was forced to...by PP and PML-N.

getting into your head was a term meaning i am trying to figure where do you stand and what do you propose with all of your high thinking!!! :woot::cheesy:

ohh, I thought it was something else! Sorry..

Interesting how you have not answered any of the questions put to you.

I suppose democracy is mob rule as far as you are concerned - the Sharif's will spend good money on the march, the march itself will serve the purposes of another political party (JI).

Just remember, Sharif's are not the only ones who can pay for a mob and certainly not the only ones who know how shut one down. :cheers:

Interesting how you have not answered any of the questions put to you.

I suppose democracy is mob rule as far as you are concerned - the Sharif's will spend good money on the march, the march itself will serve the purposes of another political party (JI).

Just remember, Sharif's are not the only ones who can pay for a mob and certainly not the only ones who know how shut one down. :cheers:

Do you have any idea how many people were there in the previous long march??? there were no shariffs than...why do you alwasy go for conspiracy theories?

and I am sorry but I didnt know that lawyers of pakistan are so rich that they can pay for a mob of 200,000 people..roughly??

You don't like the decision? Would it be fair to assume?

And of course you have decided that the court is biased? And your reason for concluding this? Since you do not support NS or PML-N, would be, what??

You make much of the constitution, as if Gibrael had brought it -- it is a tool to structure the business of governance. It does not bother you that the same cosntitution declared millions non-muslims, and yet somehow Musharraf is to be blamed for bringing order. You will recall that the ammendments Musharraf propsed were accepted by majlis.

Democracy is not mob rule -- and democracy does not mean you or I will be or can be premier or president, or at least ought not mean it - democracy merely means representative government --- should criminals also have "right" constitutional, become premier and president??? Next you will be telling us that bakers should have "constitutional right" to perform surgery, after all, we are all equal, right?

Criminals have no right to contest elections at first place...and if they do..its the courts of the country to be blamed...not the supporters of the concerned political party.

ohh, I thought it was something else! Sorry..
ok so its clear and now answer my question who will lead the country propose your agenda please in the time all those people are getting judged?

ok so its clear and now answer my question who will lead the country propose your agenda please in the time all those people are getting judged?

I am sorry i didnt get you..elaborate...whats your age btw?

I am sorry i didnt get you..elaborate...whats your age btw?
My age, What my age has to do with our debate, Unless you are trying to make a personal attack !!! hahaha I am talking like a man and i am man enough to be on this forum in simple words wow...
i guess you don't have anything to present here and back your fact rather then being in denial..... i didn't know i was wasting my time with you at 3am buddy. Well you bailed me out by your question thanks ;)

My age, What my age has to do with our debate, Unless you are trying to make a personal attack !!! hahaha I am talking like a man and i am man enough to be on this forum in simple words wow...
i guess you don't have anything to present here and back your fact rather then being in denial..... i didn't know i was wasting my time with you at 3am buddy. Well you bailed me out by your question thanks ;)

lol, If you think that way....good for you...I was not trying to make a personal attack as some of the other members made....I was just wondering how old are you..because you seem like a 15 yr old..anyways
I meant that I didnt get you point, What do you want to know...

Anyways..good nite.:)

The content in the first post of this thread makes just no sense with
"you still want musharraf back?".
Since all his supporters want him back due to the immense love for the country he has and due to the uncountable and unparalleled amount of sincere good work he has done for the unthankful people of this country.

He might have misspoken, yes , but the importance of these words (or the lack of it) is not even worth mentioning about, given his character and using these words as a tool for disrespecting and maligning his honest and sincere intentions and actions before and after he said this, is....well a no surprise since I guess this is the level of lowlesness most anti-him people in this country are prone to get.

lol, If you think that way....good for you...I was not trying to make a personal attack as some of the other members made....I was just wondering how old are you..because you seem like a 15 yr old..anyways

this is what i was talking about!!! lmao well buddy i am 26 years old studding finance and banking. i live in USA and i love Pakistan. Just to save you further questions. Your post was truly a personal attack in a way looking down to others who you don't agree with. Good luck and yeh i will not get down to your level of thinking by asking you the same question or call you a immature!!!

The content in the first post of this thread makes just no sense with
"you still want musharraf back?".
Since all his supporters want him back due to the immense love for the country he has and due to the uncountable and unparalleled amount of sincere good work he has done for the unthankful people of this country.

He might have misspoken, yes , but the importance of these words (or the lack of it) is not even worth mentioning about, given his character and using these words as a tool for disrespecting and maligning his honest and sincere intentions and actions before and after he said this, is....well a no surprise since I guess this is the level of lowlesness most anti-him people in this country are prone to get.

Beware, you are talking about majority of pakistanis.

Yes, If his supporters are in majority....He should get back..but if not...than he better rest in his farm house....

In other words you called me immature which is a personal attack just look up the dictionary and type immature!!!

this is what i was talking about!!! lmao well buddy i am 26 years old studding finance and banking. i live in USA and i love Pakistan. Just to save you further questions. Your post was truly a personal attack in a way looking down to others who you don't agree with. Good luck and yeh i will not get down to your level of thinking by asking you the same question or call you a immature!!!

It wasnt personal attack by any means...I just said that i thought you are 15 yr old kid...if you are offended, I am sorry.....

Back
Top Bottom