What's new

Yogi Adityanath To Be New Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
HE is from Eastern UP and has a huge following, at least we covered both end of UP. Plus he has 2 deputy CMs to support him things will be covered easily.

I think they need 1 Lodh and 1 Jat as top cabinet ministers too- I support Satyapal Singh MP Bagpat for HM and Kalyan Singh's son for PWD/Finance-

Both these communities have propelled BJP sweep in Western UP- to a greater effect than East-

X Posting

You ppl support Modi yet you are assuming Yogi as a bad CM candidate based on his "media image" ?

irony at its best !
I have favored BJP & Modi only because of Atalji to be frank. Because I saw him doing development work. Modi did a lot of development since I have seen him, Adityanath not much. Anyways if he is selected, let him work for us for some time, then things will be clearer.

Anyways if he is selected, let him work for us for some time, then things will be clearer.

This my friend is the right way to look forward.

like yadav ji once said. . ." kaam bolta hai "

let his work speak for himself !

the day BJP won in UP could be stated as @ssburn

Matlab maante ho jal ke khaakh ho rakhi hai tabe ?

:lol::lol::lol:

I think they need 1 Lodh and 1 Jat as top cabinet ministers too- I support Satyapal Singh MP Bagpat for HM and Kalyan Singh's son for PWD/Finance-
I don't want too many MPs moving to UP, but considering Satyapal's service record I don't think having him HM would be wrong. but wouldn't that move too many MPs to state?

Cow politics at its worst!!

Clearly we need electoral reform in this country.

This was a clear case of BAIT AND SWITCH.

They campaigned with Modi and development and switched to cow and monkey.

Raising slogans of "JAI SHREE RAM" is also controversial in India. If he had done anything wrong Law would have caught up to him, all these rumors about him in media mean nothing to people of UP who voted for BJP.
Has he done development work in his constituency, if yes, to what extent?

There is no comparison between Modi and Yogi. I don't know how many in UP would have voted for BJP if they knew that Yogi is the CM candidate beforehand.
:tup:

Has he done development work in his constituency, if yes, to what extent?
a5482d8548fd094a6968efb4659393dfea89edeadeed8e1f95a8a436dce76bf6.jpg

I don't want too many MPs moving to UP, but considering Satyapal's service record I don't think having him HM would be wrong. but wouldn't that move too many MPs to state?

There are 73 from there- It won't be much of a problem- after Loan waiver and ban on Mechanical Slaughter Houses- It would be an easy win in those areas-

Besides Satyapal's talent is being wasted-

Woye Ranjeet. I think you need to change your wardrobe. Tu Haryana ka CM Ban hi jayega :lol:

Matlab maante ho jal ke khaakh ho rakhi hai tabe ?

:lol::lol::lol:
:undecided:Arey bhai itna kyun uchhal rahe ho. more like naye bhikari ko bheek ki jaldi kind of excitement. Haan UP result was dampener much like Bihar and Delhi was for your lot...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom