What's new

Yogi Adityanath To Be New Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister

Status
Not open for further replies.
at least give him 15 mintues, with or without police.

Like, you know giving jack the ripper 15 mins of time in London streets? We should also give Osma 15 mins with an atom bomb in a US city. Pretttttyyyy sure that's gonna turn out good. Write off development in UP for next 10 years. Kuch hone nah wala hai. It's officially finished now.

I dont live there but hand on and off laga rehta hai waha

. . Dad's posting was there for few years.

i am a nomad. jaha kaam le jaye waha jata hu.

By Birth yes . . . but by family history i am a Rajasthani :)
Bhai tu toh true sense me Banjara hai;)

Rajasthan se laakar bedsheets bechta hai kya har jagah:p:

Like, you know giving jack the ripper 15 mins of time in London streets? We should also give Osma 15 mins with an atom bomb in a US city. Pretttttyyyy sure that's gonna turn out good. Write off development in UP for next 10 years. Kuch hone nah wala hai. It's officially finished now.
Good for Rahul Baba, he can be the next PM.

Don't care about his religious/right wing stance.
But he is a freaking 5'2" short manlet.:lol::lol:
He definitely has Napoleon's complex like many other manlets.

Controversies and Crimes of BJPs CM for UP

In 2015, Yogi Adityanath said that those who oppose yoga can leave India. He was also embroiled in the Love Jihad and Kairana exodus controversies.

He also once compared Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan to terrorist leader Hafiz Saeed and asked him to go to Pakistan.

Adityanath has several criminal cases against him. Some of the charges are rioting, attempt to murder, armed with deadly weapon, trespassing on burial places and criminal intimidation.

Source: TOI

is he the one who ask Shahrukh khan to go to Pakistan ?

As if it had any in last 70 years!!
Perceptions, generalisations won't get you anywhere!!
If the legislators want him...they'll have him!! Ultimately they are the one who got the mandate...they are one who have to face the public...if they won't perform...they'll be booted out!! Last time i checked that's how democracy works!!

As if it had any in last 70 years!!
Perceptions, generalisations won't get you anywhere!!
If the legislators want him...they'll have him!! Ultimately they are the one who got the mandate...they are one who have to face the public...if they won't perform...they'll be booted out!! Last time i checked that's how democracy works!!

Lol!!! he will be booted out if he doesn't 'perform'. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom